Re: New to this Linux lark - advice please - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: New to this Linux lark - advice please - Linux ; >>> Hadron wrote: >>> >>>> Peter Köhlmann writes: >>>>> >>>>> Are you actually claiming that because linux supports NTFS and VFAT it >>>>> should also defrag them? >>>> >>>> Yes. Are you that stupid? >>>> It might have huge share ...

  1. Re: New to this Linux lark - advice please

    Oh my God. What a *stupid* fscking asshole you are, "Hadron" Quack.

  2. Re: New to this Linux lark - advice please

    "chrisv" schreef in bericht

    > Oh my God.

    *PLONK*

+ Reply to Thread