Re: [News] New and Improved Linux Virtualisation Technologies Released - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] New and Improved Linux Virtualisation Technologies Released - Linux ; Micoshat Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big corporation: > > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote >> The Low-Down on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 Enhancements > > What's the point. Red hat won't exist in 12 months. Because they are gonna ...

  1. Re: [News] New and Improved Linux Virtualisation Technologies Released

    Micoshat Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big
    corporation:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote
    >> The Low-Down on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 Enhancements

    > What's the point. Red hat won't exist in 12 months.

    Because they are gonna kill Micoshaft and take them over.

    Or is it that Blammer is gonna kill Micoshaft because he
    has done it before and he will do it again and plead
    with Red hat to take them over.

  2. Re: [News] New and Improved Linux Virtualisation Technologies Released

    ____/ 7 on Wednesday 14 November 2007 08:45 : \____

    > Micoshat Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big
    > corporation:
    >

    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote
    >>> The Low-Down on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 Enhancements

    >> What's the point. Red hat won't exist in 12 months.

    > Because they are gonna kill Micoshaft and take them over.

    Linux will rob Microsoft from the boot and from the hypervisor. The troll
    (Scott Douglas) knows this and that's why he deleted almost the entire OP.

    > Or is it that Blammer is gonna kill Micoshaft because he
    > has done it before and he will do it again and plead
    > with Red hat to take them over.

    He's doing a lot of anti-Red Hat/Ubuntu deals these days (patent deals). Sadly
    for him, his company is now seen by many as a 'patent terrorist' and I know
    one major Web host that swore never ever to /touch/ anything from Microsoft
    after they showed the world some more criminal activity (even before the
    endless OOXML frauds).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | The most satisfying eXPerience is UNIX
    09:20:02 up 14 days, 13:18, 2 users, load average: 2.81, 1.72, 1.50

  3. Re: [News] New and Improved Linux Virtualisation Technologies Released

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, 7

    wrote
    on Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:45:50 GMT
    <2By_i.47323$c_1.25480@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk>:
    > Micoshat Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of big
    > corporation:
    >

    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote
    >>> The Low-Down on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 Enhancements

    >> What's the point. Red hat won't exist in 12 months.

    > Because they are gonna kill Micoshaft and take them over.

    I rather doubt that. More likely Microsoft will die from within. ;-)

    > Or is it that Blammer is gonna kill Micoshaft because he
    > has done it before and he will do it again and plead
    > with Red hat to take them over.

    And why would Steve "The Blammer" Ballmer want to do that?
    Would it help his stock portfolio? :-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because it's not the desktop that's
    important, it's the ability to DO something
    with it.