Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow? - Linux ; You are posting to a .NET group (amongst others). Just shut up! -- Gregory A. Beamer MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA ************************************************* | Think outside the box! | ************************************************* "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message news:taq_i.13918$xa2.12940@read2.cgocable.net... > Ahahahaha.. Lets see if ...

  1. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    You are posting to a .NET group (amongst others). Just shut up!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    | Think outside the box!

    "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote in message
    > Ahahahaha.. Lets see if I get this Demented Lintard reasoning right.
    >
    > Vista is a failure becuase after 300 days after it's release, it only has
    > 7.5% of the OS market while the Lintard OS, is a shashing success because
    > after 18 years after being released it has less than 2% (and falling) of
    > the
    > OS market.
    >
    > In Lintard Land, left is right, and up is down. Big is small and black
    > is
    > white.
    >
    > And that my little children is why Lintards will be capable of
    > producing viable software.

  2. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    > "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)" wrote
    >> You are posting to a .NET group (amongst others). Just shut up!

    > If only a real development environment like .NET

    Now THAT is a joke.

    All that .Net accomplishes is allowing bad programmers to write bad code
    faster.

    I know, let's add ANOTHER layer of libraries to go through before we get to
    the real system calls, since hardware advances have brought the prices
    down, noone will even notice........until you go from XP to Vista that is.

    ..Net is meant for network/internet-based applications and that's where it
    should stay. It should not be used for any locally running applications, or
    utilities....like HP printer utilities come to mind.

  3. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, HangEveryRepubliKKKan

    wrote
    on Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:46:59 -0800
    :

    > "DanS"
    >> .Net is meant for network/internet-based applications and that's where it
    >> should stay.

    > But java is intended to be run anywhere.
    >
    > Ahahahahahahahahaha......

    And that is exactly Java's problem. Because it is intended
    to be run everywhere, users thereof cannot be locked into
    a single platform and forced to pay royalties.

    Clearly, Sun wasn't thinking during Java's original
    development!

    :-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt.