Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal? - Linux

This is a discussion on Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal? - Linux ; So why won't he? Wouldn't a hyperlinked Journal posted daily be a far better, one stop shopping source for Linux information? Wouldn't combining all the RSS feeds, digg, Netscape etc and all the other places Roy hangs out gathering information ...

  1. Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    So why won't he?
    Wouldn't a hyperlinked Journal posted daily be a far better, one stop
    shopping source for Linux information?
    Wouldn't combining all the RSS feeds, digg, Netscape etc and all the
    other places Roy hangs out gathering information make sense?
    Why not be able to just click on on the links in the journal and bingo
    be taken to the articles.

    One place, one source, one lump sum of quality information.

    Sounds killer to me and seeing that IBM , HP, EMC, Hitachi and others
    are all doing the same thing in their services business, the concept
    must have some validity.

    So why doesn't Roy do that?
    Why does he oppose this concept so passionately?

    And why does Mark 'Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' Kent post an edited journal in
    addition to Roy's daily flood of messages?

    When you think about this, you will quickly realize what Roy
    Schestowitz is up to and why he is here SPAMMINg away, day after day.

    Why does it take COLA so long to figure things out?
    Are you all really that ignorant?

    The people on digg.com have Schestowitz figured out.
    The people on Netscape have Schestowitz figured out.
    The people on various blogs have Schestowitz figured out.

    Why is COLA so slow?

    (BTW go look for yourself).

  2. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > The people on digg.com have Schestowitz figured out.
    > The people on Netscape have Schestowitz figured out.
    > The people on various blogs have Schestowitz figured out.
    >
    > Why is COLA so slow?

    I don't go to those other places. I go by what I see here. It's that
    simple.

    In any case, I suspect that those other places are even more filled with
    astro-turfers, Munkchins, trolls, and other agenda-pushers who just
    don't like whatever Roy says.

    --
    Tux rox!

  3. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    On Nov 13, 9:44 pm, Linonut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, flatf...@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    > > The people on digg.com have Schestowitz figured out.
    > > The people on Netscape have Schestowitz figured out.
    > > The people on various blogs have Schestowitz figured out.

    > > Why is COLA so slow?

    > I don't go to those other places. I go by what I see here. It's that
    > simple.
    >
    > In any case, I suspect that those other places are even more filled with
    > astro-turfers, Munkchins, trolls, and other agenda-pushers who just
    > don't like whatever Roy says.
    >
    > --
    > Tux rox!

    Actually you couldn't be more wrong.
    While there are agenda pushers in every forum, digg for example does a
    very good job of dumping them.

    Take a look at Roy;s rating.
    Take a look at some comments about him.
    Filter out the haters and the shills if you wish, even using his own
    paranoid ideas of whom is out to get him.
    Do it any way.

    Do this, and you will see Roy is exposed on digg as being just about
    everything he is accused of being on COLA.
    SPAMMER, LIAR, SUBJECT LIAR etc.

    He claims people are out to get him yet anyone familiar with how digg
    works will know that it would take legions of people burying his posts
    to make any statistical difference.

    What it boils down to is digg, and the others as well, have Roy pegged
    for what he is.
    A professional, paid, Spammer.

    Think about this, as of yesterday, MY rating was better than Roy's....

    Why?
    I submit few, but accurate articles/comments and people agree with
    what I am saying.
    Roy OTH racks up -170 on some of his posts.
    People just don't like Roy and his tactics and they are on to him.

    I can't believe you have not figured this out yet?

    it goes way beyond Linux vs Windows.

    It leans toward an entire group being duped and a person profiting off
    the fools laughing all the way to the bank.

    The other groups have shunned Roy, or at the least let him know they
    are on to him.

    COLA is way behind the times.

    Look for yourself.

  4. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    ____/ Linonut on Wednesday 14 November 2007 02:44 : \____

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> The people on digg.com have Schestowitz figured out.
    >> The people on Netscape have Schestowitz figured out.
    >> The people on various blogs have Schestowitz figured out.
    >>
    >> Why is COLA so slow?

    > I don't go to those other places. I go by what I see here. It's that
    > simple.
    >
    > In any case, I suspect that those other places are even more filled with
    > astro-turfers, Munkchins, trolls, and other agenda-pushers who just
    > don't like whatever Roy says.

    Flatfish (Gary Stewart) has been extremely busy in Digg.com recently. He has
    already had at least 4 accounts terminated after I complained, but he keeps
    creating new accounts (maybe using zombies/proxies to avoid IP deny lists). He
    uses his accounts to abuse, but Digg added a quick "report abuse" feature some
    days ago. Timmy is there as well and at least two more people/nyms. Digg is
    aware of the issue. The shills enter (invade) other Web sites and bring the
    vile behaviour along with them to a moderated site. Bad idea... we'll see how
    it goes (and how long it carries on for).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Windows all-in-one: Word, IE (for E-mail) & iTunes
    03:20:01 up 14 days, 7:18, 2 users, load average: 0.87, 1.21, 1.76

  5. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    On Nov 13, 10:25 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > ____/ Linonut on Wednesday 14 November 2007 02:44 : \____
    >
    > > After takin' a swig o' grog, flatf...@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o'
    > > wisdom:

    > >> The people on digg.com have Schestowitz figured out.
    > >> The people on Netscape have Schestowitz figured out.
    > >> The people on various blogs have Schestowitz figured out.

    > >> Why is COLA so slow?

    > > I don't go to those other places. I go by what I see here. It's that
    > > simple.

    > > In any case, I suspect that those other places are even more filled with
    > > astro-turfers, Munkchins, trolls, and other agenda-pushers who just
    > > don't like whatever Roy says.

    > Flatfish (Gary Stewart) has been extremely busy in Digg.com recently. He has
    > already had at least 4 accounts terminated after I complained, but he keeps
    > creating new accounts (maybe using zombies/proxies to avoid IP deny lists). He
    > uses his accounts to abuse, but Digg added a quick "report abuse" feature some
    > days ago. Timmy is there as well and at least two more people/nyms. Digg is
    > aware of the issue. The shills enter (invade) other Web sites and bring the
    > vile behaviour along with them to a moderated site. Bad idea... we'll see how
    > it goes (and how long it carries on for).

    PROVE IT....
    Caps intentional....

    You speak volumes of words, yet you fail to substantiate your claims.

    I post under flatfish.
    Very simple Roy.

    I've been there for months.
    I know you have reported me because digg has contacted me and guess
    what?
    I do nothing wrong.
    However, the volumes of complaints about you for using robots to post
    are starting to take effect.

    You're a liar....
    No?

    Prove your statements, you can start by proving flatfish is Gary
    Stewart....
    Go ahead.
    Prove it.

    If you can't, and you can't, NOTHING you say can be trusted because
    you are a liar.

  6. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    On Nov 13, 9:44 pm, Linonut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, flatf...@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    > > The people on digg.com have Schestowitz figured out.
    > > The people on Netscape have Schestowitz figured out.
    > > The people on various blogs have Schestowitz figured out.

    > > Why is COLA so slow?

    > I don't go to those other places. I go by what I see here. It's that
    > simple.
    >
    > In any case, I suspect that those other places are even more filled with
    > astro-turfers, Munkchins, trolls, and other agenda-pushers who just
    > don't like whatever Roy says.
    >
    > --
    > Tux rox!

    Want to prove you have testicles, unlike ROy?

    Ask him to prove his statements.
    You won't, because you are a Linux shill.

    I will retract that statement should you come to your senses.

  7. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    flatfish@linuxmail.org wrote:
    > On Nov 13, 9:44 pm, Linonut wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, flatf...@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >>
    >>> The people on digg.com have Schestowitz figured out.
    >>> The people on Netscape have Schestowitz figured out.
    >>> The people on various blogs have Schestowitz figured out.
    >>> Why is COLA so slow?

    >> I don't go to those other places. I go by what I see here. It's that
    >> simple.
    >>
    >> In any case, I suspect that those other places are even more filled with
    >> astro-turfers, Munkchins, trolls, and other agenda-pushers who just
    >> don't like whatever Roy says.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Tux rox!

    > Actually you couldn't be more wrong.
    > While there are agenda pushers in every forum, digg for example does a
    > very good job of dumping them.
    >
    > Take a look at Roy;s rating.

    Now finally it makes any sense. I was always wondering what your
    disgusting vile attacks where about. Now you prove it's all about
    *competition*

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  8. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Actually you couldn't be more wrong.
    > While there are agenda pushers in every forum, digg for example does a
    > very good job of dumping them.
    >
    > Take a look at Roy;s rating.
    > Take a look at some comments about him.
    > Filter out the haters and the shills if you wish, even using his own
    > paranoid ideas of whom is out to get him.
    > Do it any way.

    Look, flats, I simply don't care. I don't have the time for that Digg
    ****.

    Or any other kind of personality cult or blog feeding.

    --
    Tux rox!

  9. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Want to prove you have testicles, unlike ROy?
    >
    > Ask him to prove his statements.
    > You won't, because you are a Linux shill.
    >
    > I will retract that statement should you come to your senses.

    Who cares? As I said, I try to avoid personality issues. There's much
    more interesting stuff going on.

    --
    Tux rox!

  10. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    Linonut wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish@linuxmail.org belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> Actually you couldn't be more wrong.
    >> While there are agenda pushers in every forum, digg for example does a
    >> very good job of dumping them.
    >>
    >> Take a look at Roy;s rating.
    >> Take a look at some comments about him.
    >> Filter out the haters and the shills if you wish, even using his own
    >> paranoid ideas of whom is out to get him.
    >> Do it any way.

    > Look, flats, I simply don't care.

    Why do you keep replying to the troll then?

    > I don't have the time for that Digg
    > ****.
    >
    > Or any other kind of personality cult or blog feeding.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 2

  11. Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Look, flats, I simply don't care.

    > Why do you keep replying to the troll then?

    Because I want to?

    --
    Tux rox!

+ Reply to Thread