Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow? - Linux ; In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote: > In Lintard Land, left is right, and up is down. Big is small and black is > white. > > left is 'h' right is 'l' big is owl@laptop:~$ figlet wintard _ _ _ __ ...

  1. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > In Lintard Land, left is right, and up is down. Big is small and black is
    > white.

    left is 'h'

    right is 'l'

    big is
    owl@laptop:~$ figlet wintard
    _ _ _
    __ _(_)_ __ | |_ __ _ _ __ __| |
    \ \ /\ / / | '_ \| __/ _` | '__/ _` |
    \ V V /| | | | | || (_| | | | (_| |
    \_/\_/ |_|_| |_|\__\__,_|_| \__,_|

    owl@laptop:~$

    black is 0x000000

  2. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    >>> In Lintard Land, left is right, and up is down. Big is small and black
    >>> is
    >>> white.

    > "owl" wrote
    >> left is 'h'
    >>
    >> right is 'l'

    > A fine example of the Lintard thought process.

    It's not a thought process. It's muscle memory. Like how my wintarded
    boss double-clicks on application buttons (!) over and over if something
    doesn't happen in two seconds in XP. I've tried to tell him that the
    wait-cursor is always there for at least five seconds in XP, no matter
    what you do, but it's no use. And MS wants to give Vista to *this*
    guy?

  3. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, HangEveryRepubliKKKan

    wrote
    on Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:56:07 -0800
    :

    > HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    >>> In Lintard Land, left is right, and up is down. Big is small and black
    >>> is
    >>> white.

    > "owl" wrote
    >> left is 'h'
    >>
    >> right is 'l'

    > A fine example of the Lintard thought process.

    Old keyboards didn't have arrow keys. Of course old systems
    didn't support Windows and therefore clearly don't count.

    (Even though VT100, thanks to (curses to?) DEC, gave us a
    large number of ANSI standard escape codes. But never
    mind that; Microsoft makes it all up as they go along anyway!)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #110309238:
    item * f(item *p) { if(p = NULL) return new item; else return p; }

  4. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    >>> "owl" wrote

    > HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    >>> A fine example of the Lintard thought process.

    > "owl" wrote
    >> It's not a thought process. It's muscle memory.

    > Lintard mindlessness then... Your choice.
    >

    > "owl" wrote
    >> Like how my wintarded
    >> boss double-clicks on application buttons (!) over and over if something
    >> doesn't happen in two seconds in XP. I've tried to tell him that the
    >> wait-cursor is always there for at least five seconds in XP, no matter
    >> what you do, but it's no use. And MS wants to give Vista to *this*
    >> guy?

    > And you want to give the LinTard OS to this guy?
    > Ahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahaah

    I want to give him my resignation, but he's so pathetic I'm afraid
    he'd turn into a big pile of goo.

  5. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    On Nov 13, 6:49 pm, owl wrote:
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:
    >
    > > In Lintard Land, left is right, and up is down. Big is small and black is
    > > white.

    > left is 'h'
    >
    > right is 'l'
    >
    > big is
    > owl@laptop:~$ figlet wintard
    > _ _ _
    > __ _(_)_ __ | |_ __ _ _ __ __| |
    > \ \ /\ / / | '_ \| __/ _` | '__/ _` |
    > \ V V /| | | | | || (_| | | | (_| |
    > \_/\_/ |_|_| |_|\__\__,_|_| \__,_|
    >
    > owl@laptop:~$
    >
    > black is 0x000000

    You do realize that not even googlegroups will post his ****? Why
    respond to every single one of his posts?

  6. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    cc wrote:

    > You do realize that not even googlegroups will post his ****? Why
    > respond to every single one of his posts?

    Do, or do not. There is no spoon^H^H^H^H^Hwhy.

  7. Re: Just how demented is LinTard Land anyhow?

    HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > "cc" wrote
    >>> left is 'h'
    >>>
    >>> right is 'l'

    > Yup, that just about sums up the LinTard mantality.

    LOL. A subliminal come-on.

+ Reply to Thread