Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah) - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah) - Linux ; In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote: > > > And then in 2006 Windows was dead and Microsoft bankrupt > > I don't remember hearing about that, but then I haven't paid much attention to anything Microsoft-related in years. As crappy as ...

  1. Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah)

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > And then in 2006 Windows was dead and Microsoft bankrupt

    I don't remember hearing about that, but then I haven't paid much
    attention
    to anything Microsoft-related in years. As crappy as their stuff was,
    it's still kinda sad that they're not going to be around anymore.
    A world without BSODs. I think I'm going to cry.

    At least I can still have Clippy!
    http://vigor.sourceforge.net/screenshots/

  2. Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah)

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote:

    > "owl" wrote
    >> I haven't paid much attention
    >> to anything Microsoft-related in years. As crappy as their stuff was,
    >> it's still kinda sad that they're not going to be around anymore.

    > I see, so you have been completely detached from the real world for years.

    That was a lame show that only a wintard would watch.

  3. Sporting Major Wood - Just FYI

    Even better. You can hook up with our resident RETARD, Kevin Putzke, Just
    FYI. He gets major WOOD over Ubuntu. You could hang out together. Just
    FYI

    "owl" wrote in message
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy HangEveryRepubliKKKan
    > wrote:
    >>
    >> "owl" wrote
    >>> I haven't paid much attention
    >>> to anything Microsoft-related in years. As crappy as their stuff was,
    >>> it's still kinda sad that they're not going to be around anymore.

    >> I see, so you have been completely detached from the real world for
    >> years.
    >>

    > That was a lame show that only a wintard would watch.

  4. Re: Sporting Major Wood - Just FYI

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy Spanky deMonkey wrote:
    > Even better. You can hook up with our resident RETARD, Kevin Putzke, Just
    > FYI. He gets major WOOD over Ubuntu. You could hang out together. Just
    > FYI

    Two points go against your argument:
    1. You top-posted.
    2. You talked about another guy's dick.