Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah) - Linux

  2. Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah)

  3. Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah)

  4. Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah)

    After takin' a swig o' grog, ed belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:09:09 -0800
    > "HangEveryRepubliKKKan" wrote:
    >
    >> Whereas the Lintard OS belongs back in the 50's from whence it came.

    > You are misinformed.

    He's a frickin' idjut!

    --
    Tux rox!

  5. Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah)

  6. Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah)

  7. Re: Linux almost at critical mass (ahahahahahahahah)

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, HangEveryRepubliKKKan

    wrote
    on Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:50:08 -0800
    :

    > "Linonut" wrote
    >> He's a frickin' idjut!

    > Then perhaps you can tell us what the following Linux commands do...
    >
    > Ahahahahah...

    x11-wm/kahakai
    (http://kahakai.sourceforge.net/)

    X Windows window manager, with Python support;
    Perl and Ruby are also planned.

    > poof

    net-analyzer/gspoof
    (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gspoof/)

    GUI program for the building of arbitrary TCP packets.

    > pouf

    Nothing indicates.

    > wombomatic

    Unclear. Closest I can come up with is wump, a game
    played on a dodecahedron with bats, drafts, and of
    course a wumpus. (On modern distributions this is
    part of games-misc/bsd-games.)

    > swadnic

    Nothing indicates.

    > LinTards

    Nothing indicates.

    > getting

    wget
    (http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/)

    Flexible data fetcher utility using HTTP and FTP.

    > squashed

    squashfs-tools
    (?)

    Tools to generate squashed filesystems. These are
    generally used for booting from CD.

    > like

    Nothing indicates.

    > Bugs.