Re: Why are all the Clippy users switching back to Linux. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Why are all the Clippy users switching back to Linux. - Linux ; Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Crocporation: > A A million users a month are switching to Linux and the rate is increasing all the time. 75% of all new projects in 2007 in major corporations use open ...

  1. Re: Why are all the Clippy users switching back to Linux.

    Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    Crocporation:

    A million users a month are switching to Linux and the
    rate is increasing all the time.

    75% of all new projects in 2007 in major corporations use
    open source and Linux.

  2. Re: Why are all the Clippy users switching back to Linux.

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, 7

    wrote
    on Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:02:54 GMT
    :
    > Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    > Crocporation:

    > A million users a month are switching to Linux and the
    > rate is increasing all the time.

    Anyone familiar with chemical reactions knows that it is
    only a matter of time before some people start to switch
    back, establishing an equilibrium. (There are a fair
    number of chemical reactions that show this behavior,
    and one could in fact make a case that all of them do,
    although the vast majority of the reaction will proceed
    in one direction in cases such as 2H2 + O2 => 2H2O
    and C6H12O6 + 6O2 = 6CO2 + 6H2O.)

    In this case, one hopes the equilibrium favors Linux.

    There is the further complication that the "reagents" don't
    stand still -- in 1989 one might have had a mix of DOS,
    Windows 2.0 or 3.0, and Minix, but today we have Windows
    Vista, Linux, FreeBSD, and MacOSX, all vying for position
    on Intel hardware (to some extent).

    Personally, I think that a million users a month over the
    entire world switching would give us a maximum switchover
    timeframe of about 540 years (6.5B / 1M) with a simple
    linear projection, and more than a millennium with an
    exponential or Poisson one. If that's in the US, 1
    million users a month would give us a 25 year timeframe
    (300M / 1M).

    I'm not sure either one is even close to right, but
    lack data.

    > 75% of all new projects in 2007 in major corporations use
    > open source and Linux.

    Source?

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    People think that libraries are safe. They're wrong. They have ideas.
    (Also occasionally ectoplasmic slime and cute librarians.)

  3. Re: Why are all the Clippy users switching back to Linux.

    7 , the scrawny-delinquent and
    overt teapot who likes wild sexual behavior with ocelots, and whose
    partner is a commercial beaver with a seedy hairy taco, wrote in
    :
    > Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    > Crocporation:

    > A million users a month are switching to Linux and the
    > rate is increasing all the time.
    >
    > 75% of all new projects in 2007 in major corporations use
    > open source and Linux.

    You ****ing dreamer.

    is but a dream within a dream.

  4. Re: Why are all the Clippy users switching back to Linux.

    "Gazwad" schreef in bericht
    >7 , the scrawny-delinquent and
    > overt teapot who likes wild sexual behavior with ocelots, and whose
    > partner is a commercial beaver with a seedy hairy taco, wrote in
    > :
    >> Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    >> Crocporation:

    >> A million users a month are switching to Linux and the
    >> rate is increasing all the time.
    >>
    >> 75% of all new projects in 2007 in major corporations use
    >> open source and Linux.
    >>

    > You ****ing dreamer.

    He's frequently being told that he's a mad cunt. I bet he could get both of
    his feet in his mouth at the same time and still manage to shove his pointy
    bald head up his fat hairy arse.

  5. Re: Why are all the Clippy users switching back to Linux.

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > "Gazwad" schreef in bericht
    >> 7 , the scrawny-delinquent
    >> and overt teapot who likes wild sexual behavior with ocelots, and
    >> whose partner is a commercial beaver with a seedy hairy taco, wrote
    >> in :
    >>> Micoshaft Asstroturfer HangEveryRepubliKKKan wrote on behalf of
    >>> Micoshaft Crocporation:

    >>> A million users a month are switching to Linux and the
    >>> rate is increasing all the time.
    >>>
    >>> 75% of all new projects in 2007 in major corporations use
    >>> open source and Linux.
    >>>

    >> You ****ing dreamer.

    > He's frequently being told that he's a mad cunt. I bet he could get
    > both of his feet in his mouth at the same time and still manage to
    > shove his pointy bald head up his fat hairy arse.

    with room to spare?

    --
    sbb78247

    resident redneck alt.os.windows-xp

    you aint frum 'round here are ya boy!

  6. Re: Why are all the Clippy users switching back to Linux.

    sbb78247 , the deranged-shopping-bag-man and
    undesirable moll who likes ruthless dolphin flogging with parrots, and
    whose partner is a bawdy basket with a fiery conill, wrote in
    <20071114193214.485C21C00086@mwinf6202.orange.nl>:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> "Gazwad" schreef in bericht
    >>> 7 , the scrawny-delinquent
    >>> and overt teapot who likes wild sexual behavior with ocelots, and
    >>> whose partner is a commercial beaver with a seedy hairy taco, wrote
    >>> in :

    >>> You ****ing dreamer.

    >> He's frequently being told that he's a mad cunt. I bet he could get
    >> both of his feet in his mouth at the same time and still manage to
    >> shove his pointy bald head up his fat hairy arse.

    > with room to spare?

    Apparently he can get both his arms in there as well and touch his toes from
    the inside.

    is but a dream within a dream.

+ Reply to Thread