WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition - Linux

This is a discussion on WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > cc writes: >> "bmillerjacob...@gmail.com" wrote: >>> chrisv wrote: >>>> bmillerjacob...@gmail.com wrote: >>>>> chrisv wrote: >>>>>> bmillerjacob...@gmail.com wrote: >>>>>>> Hadron wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Hey look! There's a new Sheriff in town. Watch >>>>>>>> out High Plains Borefest and ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: chrisv adds nothing as usual

    Hadron wrote:
    > cc writes:

    Subject: 3.4 The nasty Troll

    If anyone does anything which will interfere with the
    troll's ability to cause mayhem, they can become very
    nasty, posting from obviously incorrect variations of the
    name etc. insults, call them netcops, netnannies,
    homosexuals.

    >>> Thanks. That's good to know.

    >> I'd like to submit to the court every post chrisv has ever
    >> written. Take a look and decide for yourself.

    > I would second that. But I am still convinced that
    > bmillerjacobsmusheln or whatever his name is, is a sockpuppet
    > for someone like HPT and is still very much in the "nurture
    > trust" phase. Time will tell. But there are too many giveaways
    > like the schizophrenic changes of mood and the amazing
    > knowledge, for someone new, of supposed flatfish nyms. It
    > could even be Mark Kent or Roy, but frankly they are too
    > stupid to carry it off for more than a post before they revert
    > to form.

    Your moronic statements simply amaze me. I am not bmillerjacob.
    OTOH:

    http://tinyurl.com/2sv65p

    08 Oct 07, 5:38 AM

    [Hadron wrote]
    Oh look! Willy is showing off his headers collection. How lovely.

    I do admit I troll sometimes. It is amusing to watch puppets like
    yourself twitch.
    [/Hadron wrote]

    --
    HPT

  2. Re: chrisv adds nothing as usual

    On Wednesday 26 Dec 2007 3:36 am, High Plains Thumper wrote in
    comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> cc writes:

    > http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killf..._troll_faq.htm
    >

    > Subject: 3.4 The nasty Troll
    >
    > If anyone does anything which will interfere with the
    > troll's ability to cause mayhem, they can become very
    > nasty, posting from obviously incorrect variations of the
    > name etc. insults, call them netcops, netnannies,
    > homosexuals.

    >>> I'd like to submit to the court every post chrisv has ever
    >>> written. Take a look and decide for yourself.

    >> I would second that. But I am still convinced that
    >> bmillerjacobsmusheln or whatever his name is, is a sockpuppet
    >> for someone like HPT and is still very much in the "nurture
    >> trust" phase. Time will tell. But there are too many giveaways
    >> like the schizophrenic changes of mood and the amazing
    >> knowledge, for someone new, of supposed flatfish nyms. It
    >> could even be Mark Kent or Roy, but frankly they are too
    >> stupid to carry it off for more than a post before they revert
    >> to form.

    > Your moronic statements simply amaze me. I am not bmillerjacob.

    Quack's moronic statements don't amaze me in the slightest. It's what you'd
    expect from a trolling idiot.

    > OTOH:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2sv65p
    >
    > 08 Oct 07, 5:38 AM
    >
    > [Hadron wrote]
    > Oh look! Willy is showing off his headers collection. How lovely.
    >
    > I do admit I troll sometimes. It is amusing to watch puppets like
    > yourself twitch.
    > [/Hadron wrote]
    >
    >> Lets face it, anyone with an ounce of common sense would not
    >> be cozying up to such an obvious loony tunes as "chrisv".

    Nor would they be cozying up to wintrolls, a la Quack.

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2 (64bit), PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA 3

  3. Re: chrisv adds nothing as usual

    William Poaster wrote:

    >> Hadron snotted:
    >>
    >>> Lets face it, anyone with an ounce of common sense would not
    >>> be cozying up to such an obvious loony tunes as "chrisv".

    >Nor would they be cozying up to wintrolls, a la Quack.

    I should unplonk the POS for a day, just for the pleasure of sending
    him deep again. 8)

    Nahh. Not worth it. I see too much of his garbage already, through
    quotes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2