REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007. - Linux

This is a discussion on REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007. - Linux ; Toplist of Dumbest Posters 1. Gregory Shearman - Troll 2. [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist 3. Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist 4. Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile 5. High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron 6. Roy Schestowitz ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

  1. REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    Toplist of Dumbest Posters

    1. Gregory Shearman - Troll
    2. [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist
    3. Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist
    4. Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile
    5. High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron
    6. Roy Schestowitz - Addicted to Posting
    7. Petey Kohlmann - Hater
    8. dapunka - Big, Fat, and Stupid
    9. Bob Hauck - Gymnastics Teacher
    10. Rick - In Love with Petey Kohlmann

    Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain.
    Note #2: Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bull**** *
    denials + lies - moments of clarity)/pi
    Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and any denial as such
    will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.

  2. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    Asstroturfer cc wrote on behalf of big corporation:

    > Toplist of Dumbest Posters

    New Number 1. cc - dumbust of all self conceited fools.

    > 1. Gregory Shearman - Troll
    > 2. [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist
    > 3. Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist
    > 4. Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile
    > 5. High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron
    > 6. Roy Schestowitz - Addicted to Posting
    > 7. Petey Kohlmann - Hater
    > 8. dapunka - Big, Fat, and Stupid
    > 9. Bob Hauck - Gymnastics Teacher
    > 10. Rick - In Love with Petey Kohlmann
    >

    > Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain.

    Troll!!!
    You are claiming to have a brain?!

    > Note #2: Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bull**** *
    > denials + lies - moments of clarity)/pi

    That covers your understanding of dumbness nicely.

    > Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and any denial as such
    > will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.

    I assume you deny that you are dumb?
    Therefore you put yourself number 1 on the list!!!!

  3. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    On Nov 10, 2:22 pm, 7 wrote:

    [snip incomprehensible gibberish]

    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

  4. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    On Nov 10, 2:39 pm, cc wrote:
    > On Nov 10, 2:22 pm, 7 wrote:
    >
    > [snip incomprehensible gibberish]
    >
    > Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

    All Trolls, back into your holes! Go away! I don't read this group
    because I want arguments about who is the biggest moron. Please cease
    this asshatery and let this thread die here and now.

    (yes, cc, you are a troll, and yes, 7, though I agree with some of the
    sentaments you expressed, your reply had the troll nature.)

  5. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    ____/ cc on Saturday 10 November 2007 16:38 : \____

    > Toplist of Dumbest Posters
    >
    > 1. Gregory Shearman - Troll
    > 2. [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist
    > 3. Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist
    > 4. Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile
    > 5. High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron
    > 6. Roy Schestowitz - Addicted to Posting
    > 7. Petey Kohlmann - Hater
    > 8. dapunka - Big, Fat, and Stupid
    > 9. Bob Hauck - Gymnastics Teacher
    > 10. Rick - In Love with Petey Kohlmann
    >

    > Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain.
    > Note #2: Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bull**** *
    > denials + lies - moments of clarity)/pi
    > Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and any denial as such
    > will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.

    Dedication is not an addiction. By your definition/observation, caring for
    one's own kids is some kind of a sick obsessive compulsion. Not that I compare
    software to kids, but I'm still too young to have a family.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards
    00:20:02 up 11 days, 4:31, 3 users, load average: 0.47, 0.90, 0.98

  6. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    On Nov 10, 7:14 pm, "bmillerjacob...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > On Nov 10, 2:39 pm, cc wrote:
    >
    > > On Nov 10, 2:22 pm, 7 wrote:

    > > [snip incomprehensible gibberish]

    > > Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

    > All Trolls, back into your holes! Go away! I don't read this group
    > because I want arguments about who is the biggest moron. Please cease
    > this asshatery and let this thread die here and now.

    There is no argument about it. My list is definitive.

  7. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    On Nov 10, 7:21 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > ____/ cc on Saturday 10 November 2007 16:38 : \____
    >

    > > Toplist of Dumbest Posters

    > > 1. Gregory Shearman - Troll
    > > 2. [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist
    > > 3. Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist
    > > 4. Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile
    > > 5. High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron
    > > 6. Roy Schestowitz - Addicted to Posting
    > > 7. Petey Kohlmann - Hater
    > > 8. dapunka - Big, Fat, and Stupid
    > > 9. Bob Hauck - Gymnastics Teacher
    > > 10. Rick - In Love with Petey Kohlmann

    > > Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain.
    > > Note #2: Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bull**** *
    > > denials + lies - moments of clarity)/pi
    > > Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and any denial as such
    > > will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.

    > Dedication is not an addiction. By your definition/observation, caring for
    > one's own kids is some kind of a sick obsessive compulsion. Not that I compare
    > software to kids, but I'm still too young to have a family.

    How do you come to the conclusion that I think caring for kids is a
    sick compulsion?

  8. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    ____/ cc on Sunday 11 November 2007 04:35 : \____

    > On Nov 10, 7:21 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >> ____/ cc on Saturday 10 November 2007 16:38 : \____
    >>

    >> > Toplist of Dumbest Posters

    >> > 1. Gregory Shearman - Troll
    >> > 2. [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist
    >> > 3. Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist
    >> > 4. Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile
    >> > 5. High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron
    >> > 6. Roy Schestowitz - Addicted to Posting
    >> > 7. Petey Kohlmann - Hater
    >> > 8. dapunka - Big, Fat, and Stupid
    >> > 9. Bob Hauck - Gymnastics Teacher
    >> > 10. Rick - In Love with Petey Kohlmann

    >> > Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain.
    >> > Note #2: Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bull**** *
    >> > denials + lies - moments of clarity)/pi
    >> > Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and any denial as such
    >> > will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.

    >> Dedication is not an addiction. By your definition/observation, caring for
    >> one's own kids is some kind of a sick obsessive compulsion. Not that I
    >> compare software to kids, but I'm still too young to have a family.
    >>

    > How do you come to the conclusion that I think caring for kids is a
    > sick compulsion?

    You called my posting an addiction. Your question makes up stuff which I never
    said, so it doesn't parse or make any sense.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
    05:05:02 up 11 days, 9:16, 3 users, load average: 1.11, 1.85, 1.74

  9. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ cc on Sunday 11 November 2007 04:35 : \____
    >
    >> On Nov 10, 7:21 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    >> wrote:
    >>> ____/ cc on Saturday 10 November 2007 16:38 : \____

    >>> Dedication is not an addiction. By your definition/observation, caring
    >>> for one's own kids is some kind of a sick obsessive compulsion. Not that
    >>> I compare software to kids, but I'm still too young to have a family.
    >>>

    >> How do you come to the conclusion that I think caring for kids is a
    >> sick compulsion?

    > You called my posting an addiction. Your question makes up stuff which I
    > never said, so it doesn't parse or make any sense.

    The 'cc' troll doesn't make any sense, & never did IMO. He's an idiot.

  10. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    On Nov 11, 12:07 am, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > ____/ cc on Sunday 11 November 2007 04:35 : \____
    >

    > > On Nov 10, 7:21 pm, Roy Schestowitz
    > > wrote:
    > >> ____/ cc on Saturday 10 November 2007 16:38 : \____

    > >> Dedication is not an addiction. By your definition/observation, caring for
    > >> one's own kids is some kind of a sick obsessive compulsion. Not that I
    > >> compare software to kids, but I'm still too young to have a family.

    > > How do you come to the conclusion that I think caring for kids is a
    > > sick compulsion?

    > You called my posting an addiction. Your question makes up stuff which I never
    > said, so it doesn't parse or make any sense.

    "By your definition/observation, caring for one's own kids is come
    kind of a sick obsessive compulsion." I want to know how you made the
    leap from me pointing out that you're addicted to posting, to that.

  11. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht
    > ____/ cc on Saturday 10 November 2007 16:38 : \____
    >
    >> Toplist of Dumbest Posters
    >>
    >> 1. Gregory Shearman - Troll
    >> 2. [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist
    >> 3. Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist
    >> 4. Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile
    >> 5. High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron
    >> 6. Roy Schestowitz - Addicted to Posting
    >> 7. Petey Kohlmann - Hater
    >> 8. dapunka - Big, Fat, and Stupid
    >> 9. Bob Hauck - Gymnastics Teacher
    >> 10. Rick - In Love with Petey Kohlmann
    >>

    >> Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain.
    >> Note #2: Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bull**** *
    >> denials + lies - moments of clarity)/pi
    >> Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and any denial as such
    >> will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.

    > Dedication is not an addiction. By your definition/observation, caring
    > for
    > one's own kids is some kind of a sick obsessive compulsion. Not that I
    > compare
    > software to kids, but I'm still too young to have a family.

    "Addicted to Posting" --> "have a family", BWAHAHAHAAH!, no time for a
    normal family life, isn't it! Too busy fighting those Redmond windmills, you
    mean, huh!, you twat!
    --
    Flame me all you want.
    **** off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam

  12. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    On Nov 11, 3:14 pm, "Clogwog" wrote:
    > "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in berichtnews:4451947.TavIXW7rOk@schestowitz.com...
    >

    > > ____/ cc on Saturday 10 November 2007 16:38 : \____

    > >> Toplist of Dumbest Posters

    > >> 1. Gregory Shearman - Troll
    > >> 2. [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist
    > >> 3. Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist
    > >> 4. Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile
    > >> 5. High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron
    > >> 6. Roy Schestowitz - Addicted to Posting
    > >> 7. Petey Kohlmann - Hater
    > >> 8. dapunka - Big, Fat, and Stupid
    > >> 9. Bob Hauck - Gymnastics Teacher
    > >> 10. Rick - In Love with Petey Kohlmann

    > >> Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain.
    > >> Note #2: Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bull**** *
    > >> denials + lies - moments of clarity)/pi
    > >> Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and any denial as such
    > >> will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.

    > > Dedication is not an addiction. By your definition/observation, caring
    > > for
    > > one's own kids is some kind of a sick obsessive compulsion. Not that I
    > > compare
    > > software to kids, but I'm still too young to have a family.

    > "Addicted to Posting" --> "have a family", BWAHAHAHAAH!, no time for a
    > normal family life, isn't it! Too busy fighting those Redmond windmills, you
    > mean, huh!, you twat!
    > --
    > Flame me all you want.
    > **** off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam
    > it, cram it, sit on it, get laid, get in, get off, get it on, get it up,
    > mother ****er, **** sucker, old fart, fart face, fart sniffer, ****sman,
    > scatfan, asshole, peckerhead, scumbag, **** up, **** off, ball breaker, ball
    > buster, a real pisser, **** teaser, cuntslapper, ass kisser, brown nose,
    > ****ass, **** heel, douchebag, motherstrapalonian, **** trophy, cunt nugget,
    > fleshloaf, cunt dropping, walking sperm, infestation, anklebiter,
    > booger-eater, bratzilla, crib lizard, crotchcricket, crotchfruit,
    > crumbcruncher, crumb grinder, fartling, floormonster, goldensprog, hell
    > spawn, kinderwhore, nipplecrunchers, nose miner, pussfruit, **** factory,
    > sperm 'n egg omlette, sproglodyte, snotmonster.

    And that wasn't in the least bit crude and uncalled for, was it?
    (sarcasm)

  13. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    schreef in bericht
    news:1194813219.815629.198140@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > On Nov 11, 3:14 pm, "Clogwog" wrote:
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" schreef in
    >> berichtnews:4451947.TavIXW7rOk@schestowitz.com...
    >>

    >> > ____/ cc on Saturday 10 November 2007 16:38 : \____

    >> > Dedication is not an addiction. By your definition/observation, caring
    >> > for
    >> > one's own kids is some kind of a sick obsessive compulsion. Not that I
    >> > compare
    >> > software to kids, but I'm still too young to have a family.

    >> "Addicted to Posting" --> "have a family", BWAHAHAHAAH!, no time for a
    >> normal family life, isn't it! Too busy fighting those Redmond windmills,
    >> you
    >> mean, huh!, you twat!
    >> --
    >> Flame me all you want.
    >> **** off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it,
    >> jam
    >> it, cram it, sit on it, get laid, get in, get off, get it on, get it up,
    >> mother ****er, **** sucker, old fart, fart face, fart sniffer, ****sman,
    >> scatfan, asshole, peckerhead, scumbag, **** up, **** off, ball breaker,
    >> ball
    >> buster, a real pisser, **** teaser, cuntslapper, ass kisser, brown nose,
    >> ****ass, **** heel, douchebag, motherstrapalonian, **** trophy, cunt
    >> nugget,
    >> fleshloaf, cunt dropping, walking sperm, infestation, anklebiter,
    >> booger-eater, bratzilla, crib lizard, crotchcricket, crotchfruit,
    >> crumbcruncher, crumb grinder, fartling, floormonster, goldensprog, hell
    >> spawn, kinderwhore, nipplecrunchers, nose miner, pussfruit, **** factory,
    >> sperm 'n egg omlette, sproglodyte, snotmonster.

    > And that wasn't in the least bit crude and uncalled for, was it?
    > (sarcasm)

    lol , you liked my sig, isn't it!
    Ta, for sharing!

  14. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    cc wrote:

    > Toplist of Dumbest Posters
    >
    > 1. Gregory Shearman - Troll
    > 2. [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist
    > 3. Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist
    > 4. Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile
    > 5. High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron
    > 6. Roy Schestowitz - Addicted to Posting
    > 7. Petey Kohlmann - Hater
    > 8. dapunka - Big, Fat, and Stupid
    > 9. Bob Hauck - Gymnastics Teacher
    > 10. Rick - In Love with Petey Kohlmann
    >

    > Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain.
    > Note #2: Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bull**** *
    > denials + lies - moments of clarity)/pi
    > Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and any denial as such
    > will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.

    Ah... this list show who has bested cc in an argument this week.

    Let's call it the "sour grapes" list.

    Poor cc.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  15. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > cc wrote:
    >
    >> Toplist of Dumbest Posters

    > Ah... this list show who has bested cc in an argument this week.

    Pretty easy to do, I'd imagine.

    > Let's call it the "sour grapes" list.

    > Poor cc.

    He's an idiot.

    --
    Kubuntu "Gutsy" amd64

  16. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    bmillerjacobson@gmail.com wrote:

    >And that wasn't in the least bit crude and uncalled for, was it?

    Quoting the troll's garbage wasn't called for , I can tell you that...

  17. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    "chrisv" schreef in bericht
    > bmillerjacobson@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >>And that wasn't in the least bit crude and uncalled for, was it?

    > Quoting the troll's garbage wasn't called for , I can tell you that...

    And who do you think is interested in what you tell, chris?
    I can tell you, nobody gives a flying ****!, you brain-dead ****splatter!
    --
    Flame me all you want.
    **** off, piss off, piss on you, stick it, stuff it, shove it, ram it, jam
    it, cram it, sit on it, get laid, get in, get off, get it on, get it up,
    mother ****er, **** sucker, old fart, fart face, fart sniffer, ****sman,
    scatfan, asshole, peckerhead, scumbag, **** up, **** off, ball breaker, ball
    buster, a real pisser, **** teaser, cuntslapper, ass kisser, brown nose,
    ****ass, **** heel, douchebag, motherstrapalonian, **** trophy, cunt nugget,
    fleshloaf, cunt dropping, walking sperm, infestation, anklebiter,
    booger-eater, bratzilla, crib lizard, crotchcricket, crotchfruit,
    crumbcruncher, crumb grinder, fartling, floormonster, goldensprog, hell
    spawn, kinderwhore, nipplecrunchers, nose miner, pussfruit, **** factory,
    sperm 'n egg omlette, sproglodyte, snotmonster.

  18. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    Clogwog wrote:
    > "chrisv" schreef in bericht
    >> bmillerjacobson@gmail.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> And that wasn't in the least bit crude and uncalled for, was it?

    >> Quoting the troll's garbage wasn't called for , I can tell you
    >> that...

    > And who do you think is interested in what you tell, chris?
    > I can tell you, nobody gives a flying ****!, you brain-dead
    > ****splatter!

    Well. I never!

    *plonk*

  19. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    Clogwog, back into your hole! Stop trolling and either get a life, or
    find a non-obnoxious way to get bye without one like I do, please.

    I think you are entitled to free speech like anyone else, and that
    includes the sort of ashatery you favor. However, I also think that
    you should have the good judgment not to (ab)use that right the way
    you do.

    chrisv wrote:
    > Quoting the troll's garbage wasn't called for , I can tell you that...

    Yeah, it probably wasn't.

  20. Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

    schreef in bericht
    news:1194899779.305428.135050@v65g2000hsc.googlegr oups.com...
    > Clogwog, back into your hole! Stop trolling and either get a life, or
    > find a non-obnoxious way to get bye without one like I do, please.
    >
    > I think you are entitled to free speech like anyone else, and that
    > includes the sort of ashatery you favor. However, I also think that
    > you should have the good judgment not to (ab)use that right the way
    > you do.
    >
    > chrisv wrote:
    >> Quoting the troll's garbage wasn't called for , I can tell you that...

    > Yeah, it probably wasn't.

    We all love Clogwog and we all hate you!
    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast