Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women - Linux ; DFS did eloquently scribble: > Linonut wrote: >> After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom: >> >>> http://lonien.de/wjl/images/jpg/p200602260034.jpg > I don't troll. ROTFLOL -- __________________________________________________ ____________________________ | spike1@freenet.co.uk | | |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| "ARSE! ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 31 of 31

  1. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    DFS did eloquently scribble:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >>
    >>> http://lonien.de/wjl/images/jpg/p200602260034.jpg

    > I don't troll.

    ROTFLOL

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  2. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > DFS did eloquently scribble:
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >> I don't troll.

    > ROTFLOL

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DooFu$ is one of the biggest lying wintrolls there is.

  3. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    On Nov 10, 7:02 pm, chrisv wrote:
    > Kier wrote:
    > > Bigot.

    > Good going, Kier! Five responses to a worthless troll thread.

    So says [H]omer's #3 troll feeder, chrisv.

  4. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    William Poaster wrote:

    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >
    >> DFS did eloquently scribble:

    >>> I don't troll.

    >> ROTFLOL

    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DooFu$ is one of the biggest lying wintrolls there
    > is.

    The difference between us, Dumb Willie (besides your lack of a human
    personality), is I can back up my claims, and easily show you many cola
    idiot lies that are posted on a daily basis. But you can't show any lies I
    posted.

  5. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:48:05 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > http://lonien.de/wjl/images/jpg/p200602260034.jpg

    Can your posts get any more ridiculous? Do you wear clown shows when you
    post?

  6. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:59:14 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > bob wrote:
    >> On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:48:05 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://lonien.de/wjl/images/jpg/p200602260034.jpg

    >> Can your posts get any more ridiculous? Do you wear clown shows when
    >> you post?

    > I agree - it can't be any more ridiculous that women can't participate in
    > open source without abrasive, childish, emasculated, threatened OSS geeks
    > discriminating against them and treating them poorly.
    >
    > When 3/4 of the women surveyed personally observe such behavior, there is a
    > ridiculous problem - and guess who's at fault?

    I see you're still pretending this problem is somehow confined to Linux.

    --
    Kier

  7. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    DFS did eloquently scribble:
    >> I see you're still pretending this problem is somehow confined to
    >> Linux.

    > Where did I ever say that?

    You didn't, you implied it. Learn the difference.
    If you didn't imply it, then why did you bother posting about it?
    Because there's no difference between open source and closed in this
    respect.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  8. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    bob wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:48:05 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> http://lonien.de/wjl/images/jpg/p200602260034.jpg

    > Can your posts get any more ridiculous? Do you wear clown shows when
    > you post?

    I agree - it can't be any more ridiculous that women can't participate in
    open source without abrasive, childish, emasculated, threatened OSS geeks
    discriminating against them and treating them poorly.

    When 3/4 of the women surveyed personally observe such behavior, there is a
    ridiculous problem - and guess who's at fault?

  9. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    Kier wrote:
    > On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:59:14 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> bob wrote:

    >>> Can your posts get any more ridiculous? Do you wear clown shows when
    >>> you post?

    >> I agree - it can't be any more ridiculous that women can't
    >> participate in open source without abrasive, childish, emasculated,
    >> threatened OSS geeks discriminating against them and treating them
    >> poorly.
    >>
    >> When 3/4 of the women surveyed personally observe such behavior,
    >> there is a ridiculous problem - and guess who's at fault?

    > I see you're still pretending this problem is somehow confined to
    > Linux.

    Where did I ever say that?

  10. Re: Linux/OSS geeks discriminate against women

    On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:19:02 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Kier wrote:

    >>> I agree - it can't be any more ridiculous that women can't
    >>> participate in open source without abrasive, childish, emasculated,
    >>> threatened OSS geeks discriminating against them and treating them
    >>> poorly.
    >>>
    >>> When 3/4 of the women surveyed personally observe such behavior,
    >>> there is a ridiculous problem - and guess who's at fault?

    >> I see you're still pretending this problem is somehow confined to
    >> Linux.

    > Where did I ever say that?

    You didn't need to. It was implied. YOu want to discuss discrimination
    against women in the tech industries, go ahead, but don't pretend it's a
    problem unique to Linux.

    In addition, you use of insulting terms like 'childish, emasculated,
    threatened OSS geeks' shows how biased your opinion is. There was no
    metntion of any of that rubbish in the picture.

    --
    Kier

    Kier wrote:

    >In addition, you use of insulting terms like 'childish, emasculated,
    >threatened OSS geeks' shows how biased your opinion is.

    And which shows, obviously, what a worthless troll he is, requiring no
    rebuttal of his statements.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2