Google's Android just a press release, says Ballmer

,----[ Quoteb ]
| Google's plans to enter the mobile industry with a cell phone platform might
| have impressed many in the industry but not Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft
| and one of Google's biggest competitors.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/...rss-linux-news

Well, apparently he refuses to believe that HTC and others already build and
work on those phone. He also lied about mobile Linux several months ago... he
does that a lot... lying about Linux market share... "Google reads your mail,
we don't"... "Google is a house of cards"... "Linux is a cancer..."

Related:

HTC to make first Android handset

,----[ Quote ]
| Taiwanese mobile-handset manufacturer HTC announced Tuesday that it will
| release its first Android-powered device into the European market in the
| second half of 2008. *
`----

http://www.zdnetasia.com/news/commun...2034201,00.htm

Five Facts About Google Phone