Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Linux ; In article , Alan Baker wrote: > In article , > Dave Fritzinger wrote: > > > On Nov 9, 2:38 pm, Alan Baker wrote: > > > In article , > > > > > > > > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 104 of 104

  1. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article
    ,
    Alan Baker wrote:

    > In article <1194906219.081216.292560@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.c om>,
    > Dave Fritzinger wrote:
    >
    > > On Nov 9, 2:38 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

    > > > You mean I can travel back in time Edwin?
    > > >
    > > > You brought it up today at 11:09am
    > > >
    > > > My post to Dave was on Wednesday at 5:02pm; more than a day and a half
    > > > ago...

    > > Alan, I missed your post to me. What did you say? If it was about
    > > signature delimiters, the reason why mine don't work is that I
    > > sometimes post through Google Groups, and I manually type in the sig
    > > line. I might have missed the space after the "--".

    > Ah. That would explain it.
    >
    > As for what I said:
    >

    > > > Perhaps you can explain why you diverted from the subject of this
    > > > thread, which is virtualization software, to dual booting? Thanks
    > > > in advance.

    > > Actually, the subject of the thread was how Parallels ran with Spaces
    > > in Leopard. You are the one who hijacked the thread, Edwin, not I. If
    > > you don't believe me, look at Sandman's original post. YOur post then
    > > changed the thread and thread title.

    > Funny how Edwin never applies the same standards to his own behaviour
    > that he expects of others, isn't it?
    > :-)
    >
    > > --
    > > Dave Fritzinger
    > > Honolulu, HI

    > BTW, you should fix your sig delimiter. "--" isn't enough. You need to
    > put "-- " in there.
    >

    > > --
    > > Dave Fritzinger
    > > Honolulu, HI

    > Posting through Google, right?
    >
    > :-)

    I was then, because for some reason, the newsgroup server I usually use
    wasn't working. I'm not now.

    So, it's a Google Group thing. Oh well...

    --
    Dave Fritzinger
    Honolulu, HI

  2. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    David Fritzinger wrote:

    >I was then, because for some reason, the newsgroup server I usually use
    >wasn't working. I'm not now.
    >
    >So, it's a Google Group thing. Oh well...

    170 lines for that? Ever hear of trimming posts? Idiot.

  3. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    I can say one thing! That i am happy to see that they are getting rid of
    spam!

    --

    http://www.goldwatches.com/movado--watches.html
    http://www.jewelerslounge.com/
    "chrisv" wrote in message
    > David Fritzinger wrote:
    >
    >>I was then, because for some reason, the newsgroup server I usually use
    >>wasn't working. I'm not now.
    >>
    >>So, it's a Google Group thing. Oh well...

    > 170 lines for that? Ever hear of trimming posts? Idiot.

  4. Why has he run away? (was Re: Who exactly is the liar? (was Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article
    ,
    Alan Baker wrote:

    > > > You did that after I brought the issue up in this thread.
    > > >
    > > > Jeez, you're a lying sack of...

    > > You mean I can travel back in time Edwin?
    > >
    > > You brought it up today at 11:09am
    > >
    > > My post to Dave was on Wednesday at 5:02pm; more than a day and a half
    > > ago...

    > What was that, Edwin? I didn't quite catch your reply...

    Well, Edwin?

    --
    Alan Baker
    Vancouver, British Columbia