Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Linux ; In article , Edwin wrote: > You're supposed to stop using that kind of response once you're older > than twelve. How would you know? Bob Campbell...

  1. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article <1194635623.196803.298270@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.c om>,
    Edwin wrote:

    > You're supposed to stop using that kind of response once you're older
    > than twelve.

    How would you know?

    Bob Campbell

  2. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article <1194635855.213993.317630@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om>,
    Edwin wrote:

    > On Nov 9, 1:11 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
    > > In article <1194635376.960517.72...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.c om>,
    > >

    > > Edwin wrote:

    > > > That wasn't nice. You're supposed to be mmm. mmm, good.

    > > > Psst. Alan Baker says you need to learn how to use signature
    > > > delimiters.

    > > Once again, you ascribe positions to me that I don't hold.

    > You don't hold that position for your fellow Mac Advocates, that much
    > is true. You hypocritically hold it for their opponents only.

    That's simply untrue.

    > > My position is that if you're going to use a sig delimiter, you should
    > > use a correctly constructed one, not that you must always use one.

    > That's as stupid as stupid can possibly get. But it doesn't get you
    > off the hook, as there are plenty of Maccies with improperly
    > constructed delimiters that you never criticized.

    Such as?

    --
    Alan Baker
    Vancouver, British Columbia

  3. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Nov 9, 1:18 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article <1194635376.960517.72...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.c om>,
    >
    > Edwin wrote:
    > > > Bob Campbell

    > > That wasn't nice. You're supposed to be mmm. mmm, good.

    > > Psst. Alan Baker says you need to learn how to use signature
    > > delimiters.

    > Huh?
    >
    > Bob Campbell

    Put two dashes and a space on the line above your signature. That
    sets it apart as a signature line.

  4. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article <1194636069.673300.67550@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.co m>,
    Edwin wrote:

    > Put two dashes and a space on the line above your signature. That
    > sets it apart as a signature line.

    No thanks. It looks exactly the way I want it to look right now.

    It has something to do with free will and free speech.

    Bob Campbell

  5. Re: Oxford is a LIAR ...

    Oxford wrote:
    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> And you would lose that bet
    >>
    >> OxRetard, that most typical of all Mac users, cares a lot
    >> Snot, the most dishonest twit ever, does too

    > Peter can't get past focusing on the "message" not the pen name. I post
    > potent facts and know this truth hurts the Linux and non iPhone markets.

    No, you don't. You may post some facts, the conclusions you draw are at
    best fantasies.

    > Ignorant people hate me for it, but you always forget... I don't care.

    Ignorant people may hate you, but you are despised here becasue you spew
    your tripe knowing that you are pissing people off.

    > Listen to the message, learn the message and you will be further ahead
    > Peter. Linux is a complete DEAD END

    Look, asshole... THAT is the kind of statement that gets you hated. It
    is NOT a fact. If may be your most sacred prayer, but it is not a fact.

    > now that OSX is fully UNIX Certified.

    What an idiot. So Leopard is a certified Unix. So what? That is not
    going to increase sales to many people.

    > You'll move up to OSX... it's only a matter of time.

    Or, people may move away from OS X , like some of us already have.

    > http://www.apple.com/macosx/
    >
    > http://www.apple.com/server/
    >
    > I'm just a helpful "angel" for everyone.

    You're an ass.

    >> Several others (for example Sandman or ZnU) can't refrain from posting their
    >> garbage into COLA

    > Peter... learn to deal with the reality of the REAL world. Nobody wants
    > to run Linux except for a few poor people in western Europe. It's a
    > fool's choice now that Apple is the primary UNIX vendor in the world.

    .... people in the US, Europe (East and West), Asia , Africa, South
    America... maybe even Antartica.

    > 29,000+ new UNIX boxes from Apple come online every 24 hours. Linux,
    > less than 2,200.

    You may now prove that only 2,200 Linux boxes come online every 24
    hours. Prove it. Put some real information out there.

    > Face the facts!

    You wouldn't know a fact if it kicked you in the face.

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    >
    >> And you would lose that bet
    >>
    >> OxRetard, that most typical of all Mac users, cares a lot
    >> Snot, the most dishonest twit ever, does too
    >>
    >> Several others (for example Sandman or ZnU) can't refrain from posting their
    >> garbage into COLA

    > So why do you post YOUR garbage into csma?
    >
    > Bob Campbell

    There is a difference between posting to a group, and posting a reply to
    a message that has appeared in the group your are reading/posting.

    --
    Rick

  7. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article ,
    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Why are you replying with a cross-post, hypocrite?

    > Why are you?
    >
    > Bob Campbell

    Why are you? Why are you?

    Neener, neener, neener....

    --
    Rick

  8. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    >
    >> You think answering in a crossposted thread would automatically exclude
    >> CSMA, the home of the retards?

    > No, just COLA, home of the Linux Loonies.
    >
    > Bob Campbell

    .... so CSMA is home of the Mac asses?

    --
    Rick

  9. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Nov 9, 1:19 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article <1194635623.196803.298...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.c om>,
    >
    > Edwin wrote:
    > > You're supposed to stop using that kind of response once you're older
    > > than twelve.

    > How would you know?

    The real question is: why don't you know that?

  10. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article <13j9fj2qh2l28e4@news.supernews.com>, Rick
    wrote:

    > There is a difference between posting to a group, and posting a reply to
    > a message that has appeared in the group your are reading/posting.

    Which is exactly what I have done.

    Bob Campbell

  11. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    Are any of you LIAR IDIOTS going to use this forum the way is was intended
    OR maybe WE will have to Filter out you Address. GROW UP.

    "Rick" wrote in message
    > Bob Campbell wrote:
    >> In article ,
    >> Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> And you would lose that bet
    >>>
    >>> OxRetard, that most typical of all Mac users, cares a lot
    >>> Snot, the most dishonest twit ever, does too
    >>>
    >>> Several others (for example Sandman or ZnU) can't refrain from posting
    >>> their
    >>> garbage into COLA

    >> So why do you post YOUR garbage into csma?
    >>
    >> Bob Campbell

    > There is a difference between posting to a group, and posting a reply to a
    > message that has appeared in the group your are reading/posting.
    >
    > --
    > Rick

  12. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    GROW UP!!!!!

    "Edwin" wrote in message
    news:1194638873.820913.18750@k79g2000hse.googlegro ups.com...
    > On Nov 9, 1:19 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    >> In article <1194635623.196803.298...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.c om>,
    >>
    >> Edwin wrote:
    >> > You're supposed to stop using that kind of response once you're older
    >> > than twelve.

    >> How would you know?

    > The real question is: why don't you know that?

  13. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    ____/ Mark Kent on Friday 09 November 2007 18:19 : \____

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...on&btnG=Search

    >>> All are fake posts from Gary Stewart, a.k.a. "flatfish", a.k.a.
    >>> ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com, who pretended to be me and cited his
    >>> own forged posts.

    >> Maybe we should all start gpg inline signing ... it makes the message
    >> messy, but it would help avoid some fraud.

    > It was successful before, last time Gary Stewart had a crush on several
    > of us.
    >
    > Roy - as you're most under fire at the moment, why don't you start GPG
    > signing?

    I'll try it for a while. Hopefully this won't annoy anyone. :-S

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?
    Mem: 515500k total, 447712k used, 67788k free, 1016k buffers

  14. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> c) a nasty piece of work when cornered who threatens physical violence.

    >> You have any message-ID to prove that?

    > Yes. But I can not be bothered to post it. It has been linked to before.
    > Where he threatened castration

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....&output=gplain

    That wasn't a threat, that was a wish, at best.

    I'd chalk it up to being on the rag.

    --
    Tux rox!

  15. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Nov 9, 1:28 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article <1194636069.673300.67...@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.co m>,
    >
    > Edwin wrote:
    > > Put two dashes and a space on the line above your signature. That
    > > sets it apart as a signature line.

    > No thanks. It looks exactly the way I want it to look right now.
    >
    > It has something to do with free will and free speech.

    You just literally told Alan Baker to go fsck himself.

  16. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Nov 9, 1:19 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
    > In article <1194635855.213993.317...@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om>,
    >

    > Edwin wrote:
    > > On Nov 9, 1:11 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

    > > > Once again, you ascribe positions to me that I don't hold.

    > > You don't hold that position for your fellow Mac Advocates, that much
    > > is true. You hypocritically hold it for their opponents only.

    > That's simply untrue.

    You're lying again.

    > > > My position is that if you're going to use a sig delimiter, you should
    > > > use a correctly constructed one, not that you must always use one.

    > > That's as stupid as stupid can possibly get. But it doesn't get you
    > > off the hook, as there are plenty of Maccies with improperly
    > > constructed delimiters that you never criticized.

    > Such as?

    Such as have already been pointed out to you many times.

  17. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article <1194641853.448598.82390@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.co m>,
    Edwin wrote:

    > On Nov 9, 1:19 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
    > > In article <1194635855.213993.317...@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om>,
    > >

    > > Edwin wrote:

    > > > You don't hold that position for your fellow Mac Advocates, that much
    > > > is true. You hypocritically hold it for their opponents only.

    > > That's simply untrue.

    > You're lying again.

    > > > That's as stupid as stupid can possibly get. But it doesn't get you
    > > > off the hook, as there are plenty of Maccies with improperly
    > > > constructed delimiters that you never criticized.

    > > Such as?

    > Such as have already been pointed out to you many times.

    Point out such "pointing out"...

    --
    Alan Baker
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

  18. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article <1194641691.862025.217190@k79g2000hse.googlegroups. com>,
    Edwin wrote:

    > On Nov 9, 1:28 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > > In article <1194636069.673300.67...@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.co m>,
    > >
    > > Edwin wrote:
    > > > Put two dashes and a space on the line above your signature. That
    > > > sets it apart as a signature line.

    > > No thanks. It looks exactly the way I want it to look right now.
    > >
    > > It has something to do with free will and free speech.

    > You just literally told Alan Baker to go fsck himself.

    LOL

    Since I have no problem with how he posts -- no problem with anyone who
    posts with just his name at the bottom of a post -- how do you figure
    that?

    I dare you to find a single instance of me objecting to someone simply
    posting his or her name at the bottom of a post, Edwin.

    --
    Alan Baker
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

  19. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    On Nov 9, 1:47 pm, High Plains Thumper
    wrote:
> [...]

    > * Microsoft apologist
    > * Habitual liar
    > * Sets Organization header pretending to work at CERN, IBM, etc
    > * Doesn't understand the value of telnet client as a simple
    > network debugging tool. Thinks using telnet always means sending
    > a username and password in clear text. Truly ignorant of TCP/IP.
    > * Troll puppet
    > * Gets upset when anyone includes their qualification in
    > their .sig. This along with his pretence of working at CERN and
    > IBM implies, IMHO, an inferiority complex. Probably a drop out
    > who bears a grudge towards those who have achieved what Hadron
    > couldn't.
    > * Exhibits serious reading comprehension difficulties
    > * Quark is too stupid to understand when the point above is
    > explained to him over and over again
    > * In case you missed it, he is just stupid. No cure. So sad
    >
    > Quotes:
    >
    > Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that
    > time) with 98?
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy - Thu, 16 Aug 2007
    >
    > "Anything said in COLA is a crock of ****."
    > Hadron Quark, Tuesday 03 Jul 2007 - alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    >
    > LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One
    > has to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his
    > amazing killfiles.
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >

    > Comments:
    >
    > [quote]
    > Marti van Lin said...
    >
    > The sneaky little troll is up to something again, namely
    > attacking the authors of the stats script in COLA.
    >
    > Watch the "Newsreader Poll on Ubuntu Forums" topic in
    > alt.os.linux.ubuntu.
    >
    > I never felt Hadron was evil in contrast to the rest of the
    > Microshaft shills, only annoying. This proves however I was wrong :-p
    >
    > July 13, 2007 12:28 AM
    >
    > Anonymous said...
    >
    > Yes, he's evil because he wants to verify stats that are
    > posted with his own script. Do you work for the Bush
    > administration? "Truth, we don't need the truth..."
    >
    > July 14, 2007 5:15 AM
    >
    > Anonymous said...
    >
    > Hadron claims he is an advocate but behaves most contrary to
    > that, denigrating advocates. Most recent demonstration of his
    > trolling accused a poster with language difficulties, inferring
    > 3rd world inferiority mentality:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3a24nk
    >
    > [quote]
    > Hadron wrote:
    > > I assume from your inability to
    > > understand the simplest of threads
    > > that your first language is not
    > > English. And for that, I apologise
    > > unreservedly for pointing out the
    > > holes in your vapid posts.

    > Oh, so now we've gone from idiot to racist, excellent
    > advocacy, eh Hadron?
    >

    > September 22, 2007 9:36 PM
    >
    > Anonymous said...
    >
    > Hadron admits to trolling:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2sv65p
    >
    > "I do admit I troll sometimes. It is amusing to watch

    So now you're selectively snipping the posts in colatrolls? Go on and
    post the rest of the quotes.

  20. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    cc wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> That's my take. And it's so cleverly done. The
    >>> introduction of High Plains Thumper was a nice bit of
    >>> lateral thinking. The "almost sane" posters who waffle on
    >>> knowing nothing about the subjects and his "me too" posts
    >>> constantly spamming the world and his mother with his
    >>> crappy FAQ. It's no wonder that Linux adoption appears to
    >>> be in reverse.

    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html
    >>

    >> [quote] Hadron Quark - Troll
    >>
    >> Name: Hadron Quark (aka: Hadron, Damian O'Leary, Hans
    >> Schneider)
    >>
    >> Traits:
    >>
    >> * Microsoft apologist
    >> * Habitual liar
    >> * Sets Organization header pretending to work at CERN, IBM,
    >> etc
    >> * Doesn't understand the value of telnet client as a simple
    >> network debugging tool. Thinks using telnet always means
    >> sending a username and password in clear text. Truly
    >> ignorant of TCP/IP.
    >> * Troll puppet
    >> * Gets upset when anyone includes their qualification in
    >> their .sig. This along with his pretence of working at CERN
    >> and IBM implies, IMHO, an inferiority complex. Probably a
    >> drop out who bears a grudge towards those who have achieved
    >> what Hadron couldn't.
    >> * Exhibits serious reading comprehension difficulties
    >> * Quark is too stupid to understand when the point above is
    >> explained to him over and over again
    >> * In case you missed it, he is just stupid. No cure. So sad

    > So now you're selectively snipping the posts in colatrolls? Go
    > on and post the rest of the quotes.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/cc-troll_29.html

    cc - Troll

    Name: cc scatnubbs@hotmail.com

    Traits:

    * Microsoft apologist
    * Pretends to be OS neutral - fails miserably

    Posted by Erik at 7:39 PM

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    IMO this is another Scott Nudds sock.
    January 30, 2007 11:22 AM

    cc said...

    Sorry anonymous, but you're wrong, don't lump me in with
    that moron. Also, I don't believe I've claimed to be OS neutral.
    I love Windows at home because I can play my games. I love Linux
    at work because I can get paid. It's not like any of you
    dumbasses are OS neutral either. I don't know what a Microsoft
    apologist is though, so maybe I am.
    January 30, 2007 6:12 PM

    Anonymous said...

    Has incredibly big feet and you know what that means...big
    shoes.
    February 3, 2007 5:57 PM

    Anonymous said...

    Much cooler than you.