Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Linux ; On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 04:19:12 -0800, Bob Campbell wrote (in article ): > In article , > Doug Mentohl wrote: > >> 13iqjcme3ekhl0e@news.supernews.com >> "They think daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose to point >> ...

  1. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 04:19:12 -0800, Bob Campbell wrote
    (in article ):

    > In article ,
    > Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >
    >> 13iqjcme3ekhl0e@news.supernews.com
    >> "They think daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose to point
    >> out that he's a nymshifting cretin" Tim Smith
    >>
    >> He and a number of other shills spend their time trashing COLA. When
    >> they are not posting abuse under multiple identities, they accuse
    >> everyone else. Your bet bet is to killfile this ignorant, offencive CUNT ...

    > My bet bet is to bet that no one is c.s.m.a gives a **** about COLAnuts.
    >
    > Bob Campbell

    Your bet is probably safer than most in that observation.

    --
    The only reason that the air we breath is free, is because the corporate
    world has been unable to figure out a practical way to meter it.

  2. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 10:08:18 -0700, Oxford wrote:

    ....yawn...
    *plonk*

  3. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article ,
    Peter Kohlmann wrote:

    > And you would lose that bet
    >
    > OxRetard, that most typical of all Mac users, cares a lot
    > Snot, the most dishonest twit ever, does too
    >
    > Several others (for example Sandman or ZnU) can't refrain from posting their
    > garbage into COLA

    So why do you post YOUR garbage into csma?

    Bob Campbell

  4. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Nov 9, 12:07 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    >
    > > And you would lose that bet

    > > OxRetard, that most typical of all Mac users, cares a lot
    > > Snot, the most dishonest twit ever, does too

    > > Several others (for example Sandman or ZnU) can't refrain from posting their
    > > garbage into COLA

    > So why do you post YOUR garbage into csma?

    If it weren't for replies to cross-posts from CSMA, you'd never see a
    post from Peter here.

  5. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    ed espoused:

    > On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 00:17:56 +0000
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> ____/ ed on Thursday 08 November 2007 23:59 : \____

    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    >> >

    >> > That's not post originating from Roy though, that's stuff from
    >> > others containing those search terms.

    >> All are fake posts from Gary Stewart, a.k.a. "flatfish", a.k.a.
    >> ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com, who pretended to be me and cited his
    >> own forged posts.

    > Maybe we should all start gpg inline signing ... it makes the message
    > messy, but it would help avoid some fraud.

    It was successful before, last time Gary Stewart had a crush on several
    of us.

    Roy - as you're most under fire at the moment, why don't you start GPG
    signing?

  6. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    Doug Mentohl espoused:
    > 13iqjcme3ekhl0e@news.supernews.com
    > "They think daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose to point
    > out that he's a nymshifting cretin" Tim Smith
    >
    > He and a number of other shills spend their time trashing COLA. When
    > they are not posting abuse under multiple identities, they accuse
    > everyone else. Your bet bet is to killfile this ignorant, offencive CUNT ...

    Tim is a rather sad character, who spends most of his time posting
    anti-charter and off-topic material into Cola. He's been asked to leave
    several times, but doesn't think that the faq and charter should apply
    to him, rather, he believes he should be able to p*ss on everyone else's
    bonfire. Words like get, a and life spring to mind.

  7. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article <1194632121.441949.263440@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.c om>,
    Edwin wrote:

    > On Nov 9, 12:07 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > > In article ,
    > > Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    > >
    > > > And you would lose that bet

    > > > OxRetard, that most typical of all Mac users, cares a lot
    > > > Snot, the most dishonest twit ever, does too

    > > > Several others (for example Sandman or ZnU) can't refrain from posting
    > > > their
    > > > garbage into COLA

    > > So why do you post YOUR garbage into csma?

    > If it weren't for replies to cross-posts from CSMA, you'd never see a
    > post from Peter here.

    So? Why does he reply? Why does he always try to set the followups
    to his posts to the newsgroup of his choice, so no one will see the
    replies? Who died and made him Net Nanny?

    Bob Campbell

  8. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    Hadron wrote:
    > ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com writes:
    >
    >> The long shot answer is that Roy is really a reverse troll
    >> working for Microsoft et al in order to make Linux and in
    >> particular the Linux community look bad by virtue of his
    >> '''advocacy'''.

    > That's my take. And it's so cleverly done. The introduction of
    > High Plains Thumper was a nice bit of lateral thinking. The
    > "almost sane" posters who waffle on knowing nothing about the
    > subjects and his "me too" posts constantly spamming the world
    > and his mother with his crappy FAQ. It's no wonder that Linux
    > adoption appears to be in reverse.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html

    Hadron Quark - Troll

    Name: Hadron Quark (aka: Hadron, Damian O'Leary, Hans Schneider)

    Traits:

    * Microsoft apologist
    * Habitual liar
    * Sets Organization header pretending to work at CERN, IBM, etc
    * Doesn't understand the value of telnet client as a simple
    network debugging tool. Thinks using telnet always means sending
    a username and password in clear text. Truly ignorant of TCP/IP.
    * Troll puppet
    * Gets upset when anyone includes their qualification in
    their .sig. This along with his pretence of working at CERN and
    IBM implies, IMHO, an inferiority complex. Probably a drop out
    who bears a grudge towards those who have achieved what Hadron
    couldn't.
    * Exhibits serious reading comprehension difficulties
    * Quark is too stupid to understand when the point above is
    explained to him over and over again
    * In case you missed it, he is just stupid. No cure. So sad

    Quotes:

    Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that
    time) with 98?
    comp.os.linux.advocacy - Thu, 16 Aug 2007

    "Anything said in COLA is a crock of ****."
    Hadron Quark, Tuesday 03 Jul 2007 - alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One
    has to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his
    amazing killfiles.
    comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Comments:

    [quote]
    Marti van Lin said...

    The sneaky little troll is up to something again, namely
    attacking the authors of the stats script in COLA.

    Watch the "Newsreader Poll on Ubuntu Forums" topic in
    alt.os.linux.ubuntu.

    I never felt Hadron was evil in contrast to the rest of the
    Microshaft shills, only annoying. This proves however I was wrong :-p

    July 13, 2007 12:28 AM

    Anonymous said...

    Yes, he's evil because he wants to verify stats that are
    posted with his own script. Do you work for the Bush
    administration? "Truth, we don't need the truth..."

    July 14, 2007 5:15 AM

    Anonymous said...

    Hadron claims he is an advocate but behaves most contrary to
    that, denigrating advocates. Most recent demonstration of his
    trolling accused a poster with language difficulties, inferring
    3rd world inferiority mentality:

    http://tinyurl.com/3a24nk

    [quote]
    Hadron wrote:
    > I assume from your inability to
    > understand the simplest of threads
    > that your first language is not
    > English. And for that, I apologise
    > unreservedly for pointing out the
    > holes in your vapid posts.

    Oh, so now we've gone from idiot to racist, excellent
    advocacy, eh Hadron?

    September 22, 2007 9:36 PM

    Anonymous said...

    Hadron admits to trolling:

    http://tinyurl.com/2sv65p

    "I do admit I troll sometimes. It is amusing to watch
    puppets like yourself twitch."

    October 8, 2007 6:58 AM
    --
    HPT

  9. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    Bob Campbell wrote:

    >In article <1194632121.441949.263440@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.c om>,
    > Edwin wrote:
    >
    >> On Nov 9, 12:07 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:

    >> > So why do you post YOUR garbage into csma?

    >> If it weren't for replies to cross-posts from CSMA, you'd never see a
    >> post from Peter here.

    >So? Why does he reply?

    Why are you replying with a cross-post, hypocrite?

    >Why does he always try to set the followups
    >to his posts to the newsgroup of his choice, so no one will see the
    >replies? Who died and made him Net Nanny?

    Who died and made YOU Net Nanny?

  10. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    Bob Campbell wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    >
    >> And you would lose that bet
    >>
    >> OxRetard, that most typical of all Mac users, cares a lot
    >> Snot, the most dishonest twit ever, does too
    >>
    >> Several others (for example Sandman or ZnU) can't refrain from posting
    >> their garbage into COLA

    > So why do you post YOUR garbage into csma?
    >
    > Bob Campbell

    You think answering in a crossposted thread would automatically exclude
    CSMA, the home of the retards?

    Here, let me help you:
    The groups list of *your* post I responded to was

    comp.os.linux.advocacy, microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,
    comp.sys.mac.advocacy

    Now quick, find a little girl willing to explain to you what would result in
    answering to that

    See why you Mac users are universally seen as somewhat dumb?
    --
    Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

  11. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article ,
    chrisv wrote:

    > Why are you replying with a cross-post, hypocrite?

    Why are you?

    Bob Campbell

  12. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    Bob Campbell wrote:

    > In article ,
    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Why are you replying with a cross-post, hypocrite?

    > Why are you?
    >
    > Bob Campbell

    Hilarious

    Yes, you CSMA Mac users have rightfully deserved to be viewed as mentally
    challenged
    --
    If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.

  13. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article ,
    Peter Kohlmann wrote:

    > You think answering in a crossposted thread would automatically exclude
    > CSMA, the home of the retards?

    No, just COLA, home of the Linux Loonies.

    Bob Campbell

  14. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article ,
    Peter Kohlmann wrote:

    > Bob Campbell wrote:
    >
    > > In article ,
    > > chrisv wrote:
    > >
    > >> Why are you replying with a cross-post, hypocrite?

    > > Why are you?
    > >
    > > Bob Campbell

    > Hilarious
    >
    > Yes, you CSMA Mac users have rightfully deserved to be viewed as mentally
    > challenged

    Whereas COLA Linux Loonies are just mental.

    Bob Campbell

  15. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Nov 9, 1:03 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    >
    > > Bob Campbell wrote:

    > > > Why are you?

    > > > Bob Campbell

    > > Hilarious

    > > Yes, you CSMA Mac users have rightfully deserved to be viewed as mentally
    > > challenged

    > Whereas COLA Linux Loonies are just mental.
    >
    > Bob Campbell

    That wasn't nice. You're supposed to be mmm. mmm, good.

    Psst. Alan Baker says you need to learn how to use signature
    delimiters.

  16. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    In article <1194635376.960517.72880@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.c om>,
    Edwin wrote:

    > On Nov 9, 1:03 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > > In article ,
    > > Peter Kohlmann wrote:

    > > > Hilarious

    > > > Yes, you CSMA Mac users have rightfully deserved to be viewed as mentally
    > > > challenged

    > > Whereas COLA Linux Loonies are just mental.
    > >
    > > Bob Campbell

    > That wasn't nice. You're supposed to be mmm. mmm, good.
    >
    > Psst. Alan Baker says you need to learn how to use signature
    > delimiters.

    Once again, you ascribe positions to me that I don't hold.

    My position is that if you're going to use a sig delimiter, you should
    use a correctly constructed one, not that you must always use one.

    --
    Alan Baker
    Vancouver, British Columbia

  17. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Nov 9, 2:03 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Peter Kohlmann wrote:
    >
    > > Bob Campbell wrote:

    > > > Why are you?

    > > > Bob Campbell

    > > Hilarious

    > > Yes, you CSMA Mac users have rightfully deserved to be viewed as mentally
    > > challenged

    > Whereas COLA Linux Loonies are just mental.
    >
    > Bob Campbell

    Mentally deranged social outcasts are COLA Linux Loonies.
    You could put them all together and collectively they would still be a
    few nuts short of a full can.

    Comp.Os.Linux.Advocacy has got to be the most hysterical newsgroup on
    USENET.
    Nothing else even comes close and the funniest part is that some of
    these COLA freaks are so far off the deep end that they actually
    believe people admire them and that their work here in COLA is
    fruitful.
    Nothing could be further from the truth.

    They are fun to watch, laugh at and learn from.
    Learn from you say?
    Glad you asked!
    Observing these COLA nuts is a sure fire way to see what happens to
    decent people when they become obsessed with Linux.
    Linux rots your brain.

    Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent, [H]omo, High Plains Humper and the rest of
    the gang are the poster for why you shouldn't use Linux much like Ozzy
    Osbourne is the poster child for saying no to drugs.

    My advice is to sit back and enjoy the show!

  18. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Nov 9, 12:23 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:
    > In article <1194632121.441949.263...@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.c om>,
    >

    > Edwin wrote:
    > > On Nov 9, 12:07 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:

    > > > So why do you post YOUR garbage into csma?

    > > If it weren't for replies to cross-posts from CSMA, you'd never see a
    > > post from Peter here.

    > So?

    You're supposed to stop using that kind of response once you're older
    than twelve.

    > Why does he reply?

    It has something to do with free will and free speech.

    > Why does he always try to set the followups
    > to his posts to the newsgroup of his choice, so no one will see the
    > replies?

    He sends CSMA posts back to CSMA.

    > Who died and made him Net Nanny?

    IOW, you know he's right.

    So much for the oft repeated lie that Maccies keep their advocacy (and
    bitching about other systems) within their own group.

  19. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    On Nov 9, 1:11 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
    > In article <1194635376.960517.72...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.c om>,
    >

    > Edwin wrote:
    > > On Nov 9, 1:03 pm, Bob Campbell wrote:

    > > > Whereas COLA Linux Loonies are just mental.

    > > > Bob Campbell

    > > That wasn't nice. You're supposed to be mmm. mmm, good.

    > > Psst. Alan Baker says you need to learn how to use signature
    > > delimiters.

    > Once again, you ascribe positions to me that I don't hold.

    You don't hold that position for your fellow Mac Advocates, that much
    is true. You hypocritically hold it for their opponents only.

    > My position is that if you're going to use a sig delimiter, you should
    > use a correctly constructed one, not that you must always use one.

    That's as stupid as stupid can possibly get. But it doesn't get you
    off the hook, as there are plenty of Maccies with improperly
    constructed delimiters that you never criticized.

  20. Re: Tim Smith is a LIAR ...

    Edwin wrote:

    > > Bob Campbell

    > That wasn't nice. You're supposed to be mmm. mmm, good.
    >
    > Psst. Alan Baker says you need to learn how to use signature
    > delimiters.

    Huh?

    Bob Campbell