Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.8 Hail Democracy Release - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.8 Hail Democracy Release - Linux ; [F'up-to set] Wed, 7 Nov 2007 04:02:13 GMT newsmaestro@my.doma in (NewsMaestro) schrieb: >How could you participate on Usenet without NewsMaestro? Quite easily, see the headers of this message. -- Jan van den Broek balglaas@xs4all.nl 0xAFDAD00D http://huizen.dds.nl/~balglaas/...

  1. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.8 Hail Democracy Release

    --
    Jan van den Broek
    balglaas@xs4all.nl 0xAFDAD00D
    http://huizen.dds.nl/~balglaas/

  2. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.8 Hail Democracy Release

    In article , Jan van den Broek wrote:
    >[F'up-to set]
    >
    >Wed, 7 Nov 2007 04:02:13 GMT
    >newsmaestro@my.domain (NewsMaestro) schrieb:
    >>How could you participate on Usenet without NewsMaestro?

    >Quite easily, see the headers of this message.

    First of all, there is no need to redirect the followups to
    alt.dev.null.

    Secondly, anyone who has a plain newsreader can do that.
    But...

    --
    The most powerful Usenet tool you have ever heard of.

    NewsMaestro v. 4.0.8 has been released.

    * Several nice improvements and bug fixes.

    Note: In some previous releases some class files were missing.
    As a result, the program would not run.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Web page:
    http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/

    Download page:
    http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/D...nformation.htm

    Send any feedback, ideas, suggestions, test results to
    newsmaestroinfo \at/ mail.ru.

    Your personal info will not be released and your privacy
    will be honored.

  3. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.8 Hail Democracy Release

    On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 01:10:27 +0000, Almond wrote:

    >>Quite easily, see the headers of this message.

    > First of all, there is no need to redirect the followups to
    > alt.dev.null.

    **** off, spammer. And take your piece of **** "newsreader" with you.

    Fix your sig length, too, moron.