Re: [Rival] Dirty Tricks Inside Microsoft? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [Rival] Dirty Tricks Inside Microsoft? - Linux ; On Nov 7, 2:03 pm, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Microsoft CIO Stuart Scott is out > > ,----[ Quote ] > | Stuart Scott, who joined Microsoft in 2005 as Corporate Vice President and > | Chief Information Officer, has ...

  1. Re: [Rival] Dirty Tricks Inside Microsoft?

    On Nov 7, 2:03 pm, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > Microsoft CIO Stuart Scott is out
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Stuart Scott, who joined Microsoft in 2005 as Corporate Vice President and
    > | Chief Information Officer, has left was ousted from the company, as of
    > | November 5 for violating company policies, Microsoft officials said.
    > `----

    My theory. He put up a proposition to adopt open source for the
    company's
    IT systems and in doing so disbelieved the various MS sponsored TCO
    reports.

    He is lucky he lives in the 21st century, in years gone by, he would
    have been
    put on the rack until he repented.

  2. Re: [Rival] Dirty Tricks Inside Microsoft?

    ____/ peterwn on Wednesday 07 November 2007 10:20 : \____

    > On Nov 7, 2:03 pm, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> Microsoft CIO Stuart Scott is out
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | Stuart Scott, who joined Microsoft in 2005 as Corporate Vice President and
    >> | Chief Information Officer, has left was ousted from the company, as of
    >> | November 5 for violating company policies, Microsoft officials said.
    >> `----

    > My theory. He put up a proposition to adopt open source for the
    > company's
    > IT systems and in doing so disbelieved the various MS sponsored TCO
    > reports.
    >
    > He is lucky he lives in the 21st century, in years gone by, he would
    > have been
    > put on the rack until he repented.

    One source now says that /apparently/ it has something to do with a rack. Maybe
    it's just a joke, but /apparently/ he was harassing female co-workers.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Seeing bad movies only encourages them"
    Tasks: 131 total, 2 running, 129 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

  3. Re: [Rival] Dirty Tricks Inside Microsoft?

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > One source now says that /apparently/ it has something to do with a
    > rack. Maybe it's just a joke, but /apparently/ he was harassing
    > female co-workers.

    What's your source?

+ Reply to Thread