Re: Nigerians prefer Windows Vista over Linux Mandriva--& Y Not? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Nigerians prefer Windows Vista over Linux Mandriva--& Y Not? - Linux ; > Bancilhon thinks Ballmer has something to do with this little missive. > "Wow! I'm impressed, Steve! What have you done for these guys to > change their mind like this? What if they had decided to replace it themself?...

  1. Re: Nigerians prefer Windows Vista over Linux Mandriva--& Y Not?

    > Bancilhon thinks Ballmer has something to do with this little missive.
    > "Wow! I'm impressed, Steve! What have you done for these guys to
    > change their mind like this?

    What if they had decided to replace it themself?

  2. Re: Nigerians prefer Windows Vista over Linux Mandriva--& Y Not?

    LR wrote:
    >> Bancilhon thinks Ballmer has something to do with this little missive.
    >> "Wow! I'm impressed, Steve! What have you done for these guys to
    >> change their mind like this?

    > What if they had decided to replace it themself?

    You mean, hypothetically?

+ Reply to Thread