Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>> - Linux

This is a discussion on Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>> - Linux ; --->> we would leave you alone. Has that thought ever occured to you? It doesn't seem to have. For the record, we don't care your Linux advocacy. This is a Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. We don't ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

  1. Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    --->> we would leave you alone.

    Has that thought ever occured to you?
    It doesn't seem to have.

    For the record, we don't care your Linux advocacy. This is a Linux
    advocacy group and that's what belongs here.
    We don't hate Linux.
    Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft either.
    The majority of people in this group are techs, computer enthusiasts
    and so forth and as such we are always looking for a better mouse
    trap.
    Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both systems.
    We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well but when it becomes
    filled with hate, paranoia and lies it ends up beoming worthless and
    in effect what could be a reasonable discussion turns into a peeing
    contest.
    Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
    would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
    out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.
    Others have suggested posting more meat and less filler. IOW chose the
    better articles and stop re-posting the same ones over and over again
    tagged onto each other.
    But you seem to have some mission of mercy that you are on, for
    whatever reason, and that is what is clouding your judgement.
    Honestly, how can you spend 24x7 posting to the Internet?
    Don't you have a life?
    Your website indicates that you have varied interests which at least
    in theory would make you a well rounded person?
    So why waste your time with what has to amount to a huge mental
    strain?
    You were even posting on Christamas Day last year and it wasn't just
    to wish the group a Merry Christmas.
    Think about that Roy.

    In conlcusion, we are going to leave you alone for a while to see if
    you consider improving your posting skills.
    No attacks.
    No name calling.
    Nada.
    See you next year and please don't sit at the computer on Christmas
    day posting to COLA.

  2. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 03:31:38 -0700, banjo.boy69 wrote:

    If only you were telling the truth Gary.

  3. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 03:31:38 -0700, banjo.boy69 wrote:

    > --->> we would leave you alone.
    >
    > Has that thought ever occured to you? It doesn't seem to have.

    Has this thought ever occurred to you? It doesn't seem to have. This is
    a Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. That's what Roy
    posts. I for one, appreciate them. If you don't like them , don't read
    them.

  4. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    wrote in message
    news:1194016211.087933.207080@e9g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    > --->> we would leave you alone.
    >
    > Has that thought ever occured to you?
    > It doesn't seem to have.
    >
    > For the record, we don't care your Linux advocacy. This is a Linux
    > advocacy group and that's what belongs here.
    > We don't hate Linux.
    > Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft either.
    > The majority of people in this group are techs, computer enthusiasts
    > and so forth and as such we are always looking for a better mouse
    > trap.
    > Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both systems.
    > We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well but when it becomes
    > filled with hate, paranoia and lies it ends up beoming worthless and
    > in effect what could be a reasonable discussion turns into a peeing
    > contest.
    > Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
    > would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
    > out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.
    > Others have suggested posting more meat and less filler. IOW chose the
    > better articles and stop re-posting the same ones over and over again
    > tagged onto each other.
    > But you seem to have some mission of mercy that you are on, for
    > whatever reason, and that is what is clouding your judgement.
    > Honestly, how can you spend 24x7 posting to the Internet?
    > Don't you have a life?
    > Your website indicates that you have varied interests which at least
    > in theory would make you a well rounded person?
    > So why waste your time with what has to amount to a huge mental
    > strain?
    > You were even posting on Christamas Day last year and it wasn't just
    > to wish the group a Merry Christmas.
    > Think about that Roy.
    >
    > In conlcusion, we are going to leave you alone for a while to see if
    > you consider improving your posting skills.
    > No attacks.
    > No name calling.
    > Nada.
    > See you next year and please don't sit at the computer on Christmas
    > day posting to COLA.

    I can't/won't speak for everyone else but I can speak for myself. The top
    part of your post describes my motives perfectly. This section right here:

    > We don't hate Linux.
    > Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft either.
    > The majority of people in this group are techs, computer enthusiasts
    > and so forth and as such we are always looking for a better mouse
    > trap.
    > Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both systems.
    > We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well but when it becomes
    > filled with hate, paranoia and lies it ends up beoming worthless and
    > in effect what could be a reasonable discussion turns into a peeing
    > contest.
    > Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
    > would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
    > out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.

    Emphasis on this section:

    > if you
    > would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
    > out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.

    Currently Roy Schestowitz is not on a habitual liar, but an incredibly
    dishonest one at that. Given the fact that Roy Schestowitz has absolutely
    zero honesty, self-respect of morals I like making fun of him and pointing
    out what a dishonest jerk the little boy really is.

    His dishonest and intentionally misleading posts have "earned" him this
    hate that he receives.

  5. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    Enzyte Bob wrote:

    > wrote in message
    > news:1194016211.087933.207080@e9g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    >> --->> we would leave you alone.

    Poor Gary, reduced to answering his own moronic posts.

  6. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    "SomeBloke" wrote in message
    > Enzyte Bob wrote:
    >

    >> wrote in message
    >> news:1194016211.087933.207080@e9g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    >>> --->> we would leave you alone.
    >>>

    > Poor Gary, reduced to answering his own moronic posts.

    Poor bloke idiot. Reduced to avoiding the obvious facts and going after
    messenger.

  7. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 03:31:38 -0700, banjo.boy69 wrote:

    > --->> we would leave you alone.
    >
    > Has that thought ever occured to you? It doesn't seem to have.
    >
    > For the record, we don't care your Linux advocacy. This is a Linux
    > advocacy group and that's what belongs here. We don't hate Linux.
    > Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft either. The majority of
    > people in this group are techs, computer enthusiasts and so forth and as
    > such we are always looking for a better mouse trap.
    > Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both systems. We
    > enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well but when it becomes
    > filled with hate, paranoia and lies it ends up beoming worthless and in
    > effect what could be a reasonable discussion turns into a peeing
    > contest.
    > Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
    > would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
    > out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care. Others have
    > suggested posting more meat and less filler. IOW chose the better
    > articles and stop re-posting the same ones over and over again tagged
    > onto each other.
    > But you seem to have some mission of mercy that you are on, for whatever
    > reason, and that is what is clouding your judgement. Honestly, how can
    > you spend 24x7 posting to the Internet? Don't you have a life?
    > Your website indicates that you have varied interests which at least in
    > theory would make you a well rounded person? So why waste your time with
    > what has to amount to a huge mental strain?
    > You were even posting on Christamas Day last year and it wasn't just to
    > wish the group a Merry Christmas.
    > Think about that Roy.
    >
    > In conlcusion, we are going to leave you alone for a while to see if you
    > consider improving your posting skills. No attacks.
    > No name calling.
    > Nada.
    > See you next year and please don't sit at the computer on Christmas day
    > posting to COLA.

    Well I for one, agree with Roy and I find character assassinations of him
    to be completely unjustified and no reflection on him whatsoever, but it
    does say a lot about the character of those that make those posts.

  8. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    Comment Spammer banjo.boy69@gmail.com using Google-Groups and
    transparent proxy 202.105.182.19 in China wrote:

    > --->> we would leave you alone.

    No you wouldn't.

    > Has that thought ever occured to you? It doesn't seem to have.
    >
    > For the record, we don't care your Linux advocacy. This is a
    > Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. We don't
    > hate Linux. Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft
    > either. The majority of people in this group are techs,
    > computer enthusiasts and so forth and as such we are always
    > looking for a better mouse trap.

    Are you sure? You obviously aren't, are you?

    > Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both
    > systems. We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well
    > but when it becomes filled with hate, paranoia and lies it
    > ends up beoming worthless and in effect what could be a
    > reasonable discussion turns into a peeing contest.

    Roy is entitled to his opinions, where do you find them filled
    with hate, paranoia and lies? Most of his posts are quotes with
    one line commentaries.

    > Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and
    > if you would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject
    > lines and filter out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would
    > really care. Others have suggested posting more meat and less
    > filler. IOW chose the better articles and stop re-posting the
    > same ones over and over again tagged onto each other.

    We have wonder the same about you.

    > But you seem to have some mission of mercy that you are on,
    > for whatever reason, and that is what is clouding your
    > judgement. Honestly, how can you spend 24x7 posting to the
    > Internet? Don't you have a life?

    We have wondered the same about you.

    > Your website indicates that you have varied interests which at
    > least in theory would make you a well rounded person? So why
    > waste your time with what has to amount to a huge mental
    > strain?

    We have wondered the same about you.

    > You were even posting on Christamas Day last year and it
    > wasn't just to wish the group a Merry Christmas. Think about
    > that Roy.

    We have wondered the same about you.

    > In conclusion, we are going to leave you alone for a while to
    > see if you consider improving your posting skills. No attacks.
    > No name calling. Nada. See you next year and please don't sit
    > at the computer on Christmas day posting to COLA.

    http://www.findproxy.org/TransparentProxies.php

    Transparent Proxies
    202.105.182.12:80
    202.105.182.11:80
    202.105.182.15:80
    202.105.182.33:80
    202.105.182.17:80
    202.105.182.18:80
    202.105.182.30:80
    88.85.238.109:80
    *202.105.182.19:80*
    http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_324...08d0677a3e1ccb

    IP Address Inspector
    202.105.182.19

    The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
    address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
    reported some other data associated with this IP. This
    interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
    enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
    leave a comment.

    Geographic Location [China] China
    Spider First Seen approximately 1 month, 2 weeks ago
    Spider Last Seen within 1 week
    Spider Sightings 149 visit(s)
    First Post On approximately 1 month, 2 weeks ago
    Last Post On within 1 week
    Form Posts 72 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
    --
    HPT

  9. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    SomeBloke wrote:

    > Enzyte Bob wrote:
    >

    >> wrote in message
    >> news:1194016211.087933.207080@e9g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    >>> --->> we would leave you alone.
    >>>

    > Poor Gary, reduced to answering his own moronic posts.

    Well, "banjo.boy69" naturally is flatfish, this time again posting from an
    open relay in china

    But "Enzyte" is nobody else than our beloved ****-eater "linux-sux"
    He too is nymshifting like mad to escape the killfiles

    And naturally not even worthy to serve as fertilizer
    --
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!

  10. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > SomeBloke wrote:
    >
    >> Enzyte Bob wrote:
    >>>

    >> Poor Gary, reduced to answering his own moronic posts.

    > Well, "banjo.boy69" naturally is flatfish, this time again posting from an
    > open relay in china
    >
    > But "Enzyte" is nobody else than our beloved ****-eater "linux-sux"
    > He too is nymshifting like mad to escape the killfiles
    >
    > And naturally not even worthy to serve as fertilizer

    I decided not to killfile Enzyte and his Döpplegängers. The instant I
    see a new nym, it is obvious that it is the same dude. The teranews
    just confirms it.

    Flatfish is somewhat similar, since the names used always sound like the
    names used in sending spam.

    These guys are flailing an elephant.

    --
    Tux rox!

  11. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    On 2007-11-03, bob wrote:
    > Has this thought ever occurred to you? It doesn't seem to have. This is
    > a Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. That's what Roy
    > posts. I for one, appreciate them. If you don't like them , don't read
    > them.

    Please explain how lying about Windows is Linux advocacy.

    Please explain how lying about Apple is Linux advocacy.

    Please explain how lying about Linux is Linux advocacy.

    Please explain how posting out-of-context quotes with subject lines that
    claim things at odds with the cited article is Linux advocacy.

    Please explain how posting as fact rumours which he has no evidence to
    support is Linux advocacy.

  12. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    On Nov 3, 3:19 pm, Tim Smith wrote:
    > On 2007-11-03, bob wrote:
    >
    > > Has this thought ever occurred to you? It doesn't seem to have. This is
    > > a Linux advocacy group and that's what belongs here. That's what Roy
    > > posts. I for one, appreciate them. If you don't like them , don't read
    > > them.

    > Please explain how lying about Windows is Linux advocacy.

    Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim Smith.

    > Please explain how lying about Apple is Linux advocacy.

    Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim Smith.

    > Please explain how lying about Linux is Linux advocacy.

    Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim Smith.

    > Please explain how posting out-of-context quotes with subject lines that
    > claim things at odds with the cited article is Linux advocacy.

    Roy doesn't do that all that much. Once in a while maybe.

    > Please explain how posting as fact rumours which he has no evidence to
    > support is Linux advocacy.

    He posts links. Do you?

  13. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 12:52:44 -0700, gary.stewarts.vagina@gmail.com wrote:

    Gee Duh!g, why the nymshifting?

  14. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    ____/ Linonut on Saturday 03 November 2007 17:14 : \____

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> SomeBloke wrote:
    >>
    >>> Enzyte Bob wrote:
    >>>>

    >>> Poor Gary, reduced to answering his own moronic posts.

    >> Well, "banjo.boy69" naturally is flatfish, this time again posting from an
    >> open relay in china
    >>
    >> But "Enzyte" is nobody else than our beloved ****-eater "linux-sux"
    >> He too is nymshifting like mad to escape the killfiles
    >>
    >> And naturally not even worthy to serve as fertilizer

    > I decided not to killfile Enzyte and his Döpplegängers. The instant I
    > see a new nym, it is obvious that it is the same dude. The teranews
    > just confirms it.
    >
    > Flatfish is somewhat similar, since the names used always sound like the
    > names used in sending spam.
    >
    > These guys are flailing an elephant.

    Chris,

    Please just *plonk* all these nyms and stop responding to them. You're
    encouraging them to stick around and carry on with their coordinated smear
    campaigns.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Linux + tax = Mac OS = (Windows - functionality)
    Tasks: 107 total, 1 running, 106 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

  15. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    On 2007-11-03, gary.stewarts.vagina@gmail.com wrote:
    > Godd question? Why do you call Roy a criminal for using or stealing
    > graphics when you have no proof at all.

    You don't consider Roy's admission to be proof?

  16. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    gary.stewarts.vagina@gmail.com using Google-Groups and
    Anonymising proxy server 85.214.86.199 out of Berlin, Germany wrote:
    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >> bob wrote:
    >>
    >>> Has this thought ever occurred to you? It doesn't seem to
    >>> have. This is a Linux advocacy group and that's what
    >>> belongs here. That's what Roy posts. I for one, appreciate
    >>> them. If you don't like them , don't read them.

    >> Please explain how lying about Windows is Linux advocacy.

    > Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim
    > Smith.
    >
    >> Please explain how lying about Apple is Linux advocacy.

    > Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim
    > Smith.
    >
    >> Please explain how lying about Linux is Linux advocacy.

    > Roy doesn't lie about Windows but you lie about Linux Tim
    > Smith.
    >
    >> Please explain how posting out-of-context quotes with
    >> subject lines that claim things at odds with the cited
    >> article is Linux advocacy.

    > Roy doesn't do that all that much. Once in a while maybe.
    >
    >> Please explain how posting as fact rumours which he has no
    >> evidence to support is Linux advocacy.

    > He posts links. Do you?

    http://www.proxy4free.com/page2.html

    IP Port Type Country
    202.105.182.16 80 transparent China
    201.229.153.34 3128 transparent Dominican Republic
    202.115.130.23 8080 anonymous China

    *85.214.86.199* 80 high anonymity Germany

    IP Address Inspector
    85.214.86.199

    The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
    address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
    reported some other data associated with this IP. This
    interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
    enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
    leave a comment.

    Geographic Location [Germany] Germany (Berlin)
    Spider First Seen approximately 1 week ago
    Spider Last Seen within 1 week
    Spider Sightings 342 visit(s)
    First Post On approximately 1 week ago
    Last Post On within 1 week
    Form Posts 145 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
    A few comments. I posted a repeated similar style reply to
    banjo.boy69@gmail.com in:

    Subject: Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>
    Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 01:44:03 +0900
    and I see the same pattern here. Thought you could get away with
    it. No cigars for you, you nymshifting cretin.

    --
    HPT

  17. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    On 2007-11-04, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > gary.stewarts.vagina@gmail.com using Google-Groups and
    > and I see the same pattern here. Thought you could get away with
    > it. No cigars for you, you nymshifting cretin.

    Ooh...Roy and Mark and Homer are going to be pissed at you. They think
    daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose to point out that
    he's a nymshifting cretin.

  18. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    Tim Smith wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> gary.stewarts.vagina@gmail.com using Google-Groups and
    >> Anonymising proxy server 85.214.86.199 out of Berlin,
    >> Germany wrote:
    >>

    >> and I see the same pattern here. Thought you could get away
    >> with it. No cigars for you, you nymshifting cretin.

    > Ooh...Roy and Mark and Homer are going to be pissed at you.
    > They think daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose
    > to point out that he's a nymshifting cretin.

    Neg on that, trollboi. I seriously doubt an advocate wrote that.

  19. Re: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

    ____/ High Plains Thumper on Sunday 04 November 2007 10:06 : \____

    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> gary.stewarts.vagina@gmail.com using Google-Groups and
    >>> Anonymising proxy server 85.214.86.199 out of Berlin,
    >>> Germany wrote:
    >>>

    >>> and I see the same pattern here. Thought you could get away
    >>> with it. No cigars for you, you nymshifting cretin.

    >> Ooh...Roy and Mark and Homer are going to be pissed at you.
    >> They think daeron is a top advocate, and so you aren't suppose
    >> to point out that he's a nymshifting cretin.

    Dear Timmy,

    This NG advocates Linux. All you do is talk about people (ridicule) and
    badmouth Linux. Will you be kind enough to piss off and find a suitable NG,
    troll?

    > Neg on that, trollboi. I seriously doubt an advocate wrote that.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Disclaimer: no SCO code used to generate this post
    Tasks: 108 total, 1 running, 105 sleeping, 0 stopped, 2 zombie

  20. How is lying "advocating Linux" Roy?

    On 2007-11-04, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > Dear Timmy,
    >
    > This NG advocates Linux. All you do is talk about people (ridicule) and
    > badmouth Linux. Will you be kind enough to piss off and find a suitable NG,
    > troll?

    How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux, Roy?

    How were your lies about Rod Trent's Digg submissions advocating Linux,
    Roy?

    How is posting rumors that you have no basis whatsoever to believe are
    true advocating Linux, Roy?

    How is spreading FUD about several free, open source projects that are
    commonly distributing with most major Linux distributions advocating
    Linux, Roy?

    How is promoting patent encumbered formats controlled by a single
    company advocating Linux, Roy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast