Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>> - Linux

This is a discussion on Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>> - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz espoused: > ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 10 November 2007 23:01 : \____ > >> Doug Mentohl espoused: >>> Tim Smith wrote: >>> >>>> How is your using insulting names for people advocating Linux, Roy? >>> >>> How ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: How is lying "advocating Linux" Roy?

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 10 November 2007 23:01 : \____
    >
    >> Doug Mentohl espoused:

    >>> How is continually baiting Roy until he responds legitimate advocacy.

    >> It's all Timmy has left now.

    > It's all that his Digg account has ever been used for.
    >
    > I block his posts, but look at his profile, 'harlowmonkeys' (yes, Tim Smith is
    > probably a pseudoname, so he goes by different identities in different
    > places). I had to convince myself that almost every single comment from him is
    > an attack or response to me. That's what he's been on that site for... for a
    > long time.

    I'm sure Timmy has plenty of nyms for different circumstances. If you
    consider this logically, though, anyone who has spent years posting
    anti-charter off-topic material to a newsgroup, even after being
    repeatedly told to p*ss off to the proper group, clearly has no morals.

  2. Re: Roy the paranoid

    Tim Smith wrote:

    What a complete ****ghead he is, got nothing better to do with his time
    but stalk Roy Schestowitz ...

    still waiting for proof that I nymshift here ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3