Re: [News] Linux losing server market share? Bollocks, says eWeek. - Linux

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: [News] Linux losing server market share? Bollocks, says eWeek.

    Hadron wrote:

    > spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:
    >
    >> In the sacred domain of comp.os.linux.advocacy,
    >> Almond didnst hastily scribble thusly:

    >>> Get lost, you stoopid megalomaniac
    >>> with all these PGP bull****.

    >>> Who da funk you think you are, mr. jackarse?

    >> Awww, what's a matter? Does his use of PGP make it difficult to forge
    >> him?

    > So you verified the signature did you?

    That's irrelevant

    What *is* relevant though that it makes it mightily difficult to forge him

    Come on, Hadron Quark, jackass in all trades (and totally clueless too),
    show us how to forge him

    Idiot
    --
    If you're right 90% of the time, why quibble about the remaining 3%?

  2. Re: [News] Linux losing server market share? Bollocks, says eWeek.

    Hadron wrote:

    > spike1@freenet.co.uk writes:
    >
    >> In the sacred domain of comp.os.linux.advocacy,
    >> Almond didnst hastily scribble thusly:

    >>> Get lost, you stoopid megalomaniac
    >>> with all these PGP bull****.

    >>> Who da funk you think you are, mr. jackarse?

    >> Awww, what's a matter? Does his use of PGP make it difficult to forge
    >> him?

    > So you verified the signature did you?

    That's irrelevant

    What *is* relevant though that it makes it mightily difficult to forge him

    Come on, Hadron Quark, jackass in all trades (and totally clueless too),
    show us how to forge him

    Idiot
    --
    If you're right 90% of the time, why quibble about the remaining 3%?

  3. Re: [News] Linux losing server market share? Bollocks, says eWeek.

    Mark Kent wrote:

    >The feeling is that it was Scott Nudds.

    Who knows, who cares? I suspect, and hope, that there's several of
    them, all cursed by their own stupidity and worthlessness to wander,
    namelessly and pathetically, at least until the day they grow the fsck
    up and/or stop taking orders from Redmond.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2