    Sounds like the masses have figured out that Linux is a bad joke.

    So how do you Linux loonies expalin this?

  2. Re: OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) ..is it a total Linux Joke?

    On 2007-11-03, Gary Stewart wrote:
    > So why is Nigeria ordering 1000's of these laptops and then replacing
    > LAME LINUX with Windows?

    They aren't. They are ordering Classmate PCs, not OLPC PCs.

  3. Re: OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) ..is it a total Linux Joke?

    On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 03:06:33 +0000, Gary Stewart wrote:

    > So why is Nigeria ordering 1000's of these laptops and then replacing
    > LAME LINUX with Windows?

    Do you still beat your wife?

    > Sounds like the masses have figured out that Linux is a bad joke.

    Do you still torture kittens?

    > So how do you Linux loonies expalin this?

    Do you still...
    .... well, even you should get the point.

    --
    Rick

  4. Re: OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) ..is it a total Linux Joke?

    You have the body of a 19 year old. Please return it before it gets wrinkled.

  5. Re: OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) ..is it a total Linux Joke?

    On 2007-11-03, bmillerjacobson@gmail.com wrote:
    > This second part is directed to the "Tom Smith" who posted something
    > here: Any chance you are the same Tom Smith who wrote the filk song I
    > am listening to right now, Tech Support For Dad?

    I've not seen Tom Smith post here. I'm Tim Smith, not Tom Smith.

    (Tim Smith does like much of Tom Smith's music and recommends listening
    to the filk.com station on live365, where Tom Smith's music is often
    played, along with many other fine filk songs)

  6. Re: OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) ..is it a total Linux Joke?

    On Nov 3, 1:40 am, Tim Smith wrote:
    > On 2007-11-03, bmillerjacob...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > This second part is directed to the "Tom Smith" who posted something
    > > here: Any chance you are the same Tom Smith who wrote the filk song I
    > > am listening to right now, Tech Support For Dad?

    > I've not seen Tom Smith post here. I'm Tim Smith, not Tom Smith.
    >
    > (Tim Smith does like much of Tom Smith's music and recommends listening
    > to the filk.com station on live365, where Tom Smith's music is often
    > played, along with many other fine filk songs)

    Sorry, I guess I read that wrong.

    I actually joined live365 just for that station, interestingly enough.

+ Reply to Thread