Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now - Linux

This is a discussion on Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now - Linux ; blah...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

  1. Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    blah

  2. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    "owl" wrote in message
    > blah

    Caught it flipping channels and watching it right now.

    No words, quotes or photos can do proper justice to expose how much of a
    freak this guy is. He is creepy as hell and is a total freakzoid. My girl
    friend is watching this and says "you can just tell there's something wrong
    with him."

  3. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    Enzyte Bob wrote:

    > "owl" wrote in message
    >> blah
    >>

    > Caught it flipping channels and watching it right now.
    >
    > No words, quotes or photos can do proper justice to expose how much of a
    > freak this guy is. He is creepy as hell and is a total freakzoid. My girl
    > friend

    TROLL!!!!
    you are not a true geek.

    > is watching this and says "you can just tell there's something
    > wrong with him."

  4. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    "7" wrote in message
    news:R4RWi.41442$c_1.37108@text.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    > Enzyte Bob wrote:
    >

    >> "owl" wrote in message
    >>> blah
    >>>

    >> Caught it flipping channels and watching it right now.
    >>
    >> No words, quotes or photos can do proper justice to expose how much of a
    >> freak this guy is. He is creepy as hell and is a total freakzoid. My
    >> girl
    >> friend

    > TROLL!!!!
    > you are not a true geek.

    And I'm not a freak murderer either like Hans Reiser. ANYONE, and I do mean
    ANYONE who sees this guy talk in this interview will agree this guy is a
    freak loser that has a mental disorder. This guy talks and acts like the
    freak wife killer that he is.

    I can't wait till they get to the part where he was hiding and living in
    his mothers basement. That ought to really complete the "loser trifecta" on
    this luser.

    >> is watching this and says "you can just tell there's something
    >> wrong with him."

  5. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    "owl" wrote in message
    > blah

    Hans Reiser... goes to Russia to find "cheap low-cost labor" to help write
    software for his company.

  6. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    Enzyte Bob wrote:

    > "7" wrote in message
    > news:R4RWi.41442$c_1.37108@text.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    >> Enzyte Bob wrote:
    >>

    >>> "owl" wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Caught it flipping channels and watching it right now.
    >>>
    >>> No words, quotes or photos can do proper justice to expose how much of a
    >>> freak this guy is. He is creepy as hell and is a total freakzoid. My
    >>> girl
    >>> friend

    >> TROLL!!!!
    >> you are not a true geek.

    > And I'm not a freak

    TROLL!!!
    You said you had a g*** f*****.

    >>> is watching this and says "you can just tell there's something
    >>> wrong with him."

  7. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    "7" wrote in message
    newsnRWi.41444$c_1.24032@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > Enzyte Bob wrote:
    >

    >> "7" wrote in message
    >> news:R4RWi.41442$c_1.37108@text.news.blueyonder.co .uk...

    >>> TROLL!!!!
    >>> you are not a true geek.

    >> And I'm not a freak

    > TROLL!!!
    > You said you had a g*** f*****.

    Yeah. I have a girl friend.

    I know that linux losers like you find healthy hetrosexual relationships
    and "girls" revolting and disgusting.

    Give Marti van lin (ml2mst) a call. He likes it when his gay lover "****s
    his brains out" - now that's something that you can relate to.

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...8024a298dee592

    - "At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    accomplish."

  8. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    Enzyte Bob wrote:

    > "7" wrote in message
    > newsnRWi.41444$c_1.24032@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    >> Enzyte Bob wrote:
    >>

    >>> "7" wrote in message
    >>> news:R4RWi.41442$c_1.37108@text.news.blueyonder.co .uk...

    >>> And I'm not a freak

    >> TROLL!!!
    >> You said you had a g*** f*****.

    > Yeah. I have a girl friend.

    Really?
    What colour is it? Blue? Magenta? Something near 430 nanometer wavelength?

  9. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    [snips]

    On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 22:36:55 -0400, Enzyte Bob wrote:

    >> you are not a true geek.

    > And I'm not a freak murderer either like Hans Reiser.

    He's been convicted, right? I mean, you wouldn't be such an insufferable
    little prick as to refer to someone as a "freak murderer" unless he'd
    actually been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, would you?

    Funny, the conviction wasn't listed in the news update I saw today.

  10. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

    > [snips]
    >
    > On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 22:36:55 -0400, Enzyte Bob wrote:
    >
    >>> you are not a true geek.

    >> And I'm not a freak murderer either like Hans Reiser.

    > He's been convicted, right? I mean, you wouldn't be such an insufferable
    > little prick as to refer to someone as a "freak murderer" unless he'd
    > actually been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, would you?
    >
    > Funny, the conviction wasn't listed in the news update I saw today.

    A conviction in court has no relevance whatsoever to the fact that he's a
    freak Linux murderer.

    Linux/OSS is very relevant, however; had he worked as a commercial developer
    he wouldn't have been $200,000 in debt and desperate. He would have had
    the peace of mind to deal with his marital problems more amicably than
    bludgeoning or stabbing his wife to death.

  11. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    On 9 Nov, 05:38, DFS wrote:
    > Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    > > [snips]

    > >> And I'm not a freak murderer either like Hans Reiser.

    > > He's been convicted, right? I mean, you wouldn't be such an insufferable
    > > little prick as to refer to someone as a "freak murderer" unless he'd
    > > actually been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, would you?

    > > Funny, the conviction wasn't listed in the news update I saw today.

    > A conviction in court has no relevance whatsoever to the fact that he's a
    > freak Linux murderer.
    >
    > Linux/OSS is very relevant, however; had he worked as a commercial developer
    > he wouldn't have been $200,000 in debt and desperate. He would have had
    > the peace of mind to deal with his marital problems more amicably than
    > bludgeoning or stabbing his wife to death.

    I'm not the kind of **** to decide someone's a murderer just cos a TV
    programme presents him as a wacko. Any idiot knows that creative
    editing and selective choice of footage can make anyone look however
    you want them too.

    But anyway, as for the "Linux/OSS is very relevant" crap: there have
    been plenty of cases where wealthy, "successful" types have bumped off
    their other halves. There have been rich folk who've done it just to
    become richer...

    I don't know if Reiser did ****. Don't much care either - people die
    all the time. It rains. Wear a ****ing hat. Point is, Linux-haters
    jumping on an anti-Reiser bandwagon cos the guy's an OSS developer is
    weak. Grow the **** up.

  12. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    Enzyte Bob wrote:
    > "owl" wrote in message
    >> blah

    [snip Clogwog droppings]

    Hello Clogwog, how disturbing to see you back :-(

  13. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    Enzyte Bob schreef:
    > "owl" wrote in message
    >> blah
    >>

    > Caught it flipping channels and watching it right now.
    >
    > No words, quotes or photos can do proper justice to expose how much of a
    > freak this guy is. He is creepy as hell and is a total freakzoid. My girl
    > friend is watching this and says "you can just tell there's something wrong
    > with him."

    O dear, no woman deserves a psychopath like Clogwog. She must ether be
    stupid or a extreme masochist.

    If you behave in real life, like you behave on usenet, it's out of the
    question you've got a girlfriend. Probably a rubber doll?

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  14. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 00:38:03 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    >
    >> [snips]

    >>> And I'm not a freak murderer either like Hans Reiser.

    >> He's been convicted, right? I mean, you wouldn't be such an insufferable
    >> little prick as to refer to someone as a "freak murderer" unless he'd
    >> actually been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, would you?
    >>
    >> Funny, the conviction wasn't listed in the news update I saw today.

    > A conviction in court has no relevance whatsoever to the fact that he's a
    > freak Linux murderer.

    Er - how does that work? Unless he's convicted of the crime, in the law's
    eyes he is innocent. Or don't you believe in the principle of 'innocent
    till *PROVEN* guilty? And Linux has nothing whatever to do with it in any
    case.

    > Linux/OSS is very relevant, however; had he worked as a commercial developer
    > he wouldn't have been $200,000 in debt and desperate. He would have had

    You're an idiot. You think it's impossible to get into debt even if he was
    paid fifty times what he got from developing Linux?

    > the peace of mind to deal with his marital problems more amicably than
    > bludgeoning or stabbing his wife to death.

    So, you know all about him, do you? You know what drove him to do what he
    did (always supposing he *did* do it)? Of course you don't. And nor does
    anyone else, except him.

    --
    Kier

  15. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    On Nov 7, 9:29 pm, Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    > [snips]
    >
    > On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 22:36:55 -0400, Enzyte Bob wrote:
    > >> you are not a true geek.

    > > And I'm not a freak murderer either like Hans Reiser.

    > He's been convicted, right? I mean, you wouldn't be such an insufferable
    > little prick as to refer to someone as a "freak murderer" unless he'd
    > actually been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, would you?
    >
    > Funny, the conviction wasn't listed in the news update I saw today.

    Innocent until proven guilty unless your Microsoft or associated with
    Microsoft. Then it's open season.

  16. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    Kier wrote:

    >Er - how does that work? Unless he's convicted of the crime, in the law's
    >eyes he is innocent. Or don't you believe in the principle of 'innocent
    >till *PROVEN* guilty? And Linux has nothing whatever to do with it in any
    >case.

    Good going, Kier! Like he hasn't had all that explained to him 10,000
    times before!

  17. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    dapunka wrote:

    >Grow the **** up.

    I'm sure he will, now that you've told him to.

  18. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    dapunka wrote:

    > I'm not the kind of **** to decide someone's a murderer just cos a TV
    > programme presents him as a wacko.

    I didn't see the 20/20 program.

    > Any idiot knows that creative
    > editing and selective choice of footage can make anyone look however
    > you want them too.
    >
    > But anyway, as for the "Linux/OSS is very relevant" crap: there have
    > been plenty of cases where wealthy, "successful" types have bumped off
    > their other halves. There have been rich folk who've done it just to
    > become richer...

    And there are a *lot* more cases where poor people have committed such
    crimes.

    > I don't know if Reiser did ****. Don't much care either - people die
    > all the time. It rains. Wear a ****ing hat. Point is, Linux-haters
    > jumping on an anti-Reiser bandwagon cos the guy's an OSS developer is
    > weak. Grow the **** up.

    You ignore years of similar behavior by cola nutcases? Good cola dog,
    dapunka! Good dog!

  19. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    cc writes:

    > On Nov 7, 9:29 pm, Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    >> [snips]

    >> > And I'm not a freak murderer either like Hans Reiser.

    >> He's been convicted, right? I mean, you wouldn't be such an insufferable
    >> little prick as to refer to someone as a "freak murderer" unless he'd
    >> actually been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, would you?
    >>
    >> Funny, the conviction wasn't listed in the news update I saw today.

    > Innocent until proven guilty unless your Microsoft or associated with
    > Microsoft. Then it's open season.

    So, hypothetically, you would leave, say, your children in a room with
    Michael Jackson and Garry Glitter while they were on trial?

    OK. Fair enough. I admire your conviction in your views. Maybe have a
    drink of rum from the bottle in Gorky Park with his guy too?

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20247477/

    --
    Dealer prices may vary.

  20. Re: Hans Reiser story on 20/20 right now

    On 2007-11-09, Kier wrote:
    > Er - how does that work? Unless he's convicted of the crime, in the law's
    > eyes he is innocent. Or don't you believe in the principle of 'innocent

    Would you take the position, then, that Al Capone did not commit any
    serious crimes other than income tax evasion?

    I'd say someone is a murderer the moment they commit a murder. They are
    not a *convicted* murderer until a court of law convicts them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast