Interesting statistic - Linux

This is a discussion on Interesting statistic - Linux ; Back in the early days, in the mid 1990s, I used to measure Linux progress by counting references in Google and comparing them to the latest versions of Windows. Results 1 - 10 of about 217,000,000 for Microsoft Vista. (0.14 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

  1. Interesting statistic

    Back in the early days, in the mid 1990s, I used to measure Linux
    progress by counting references in Google and comparing them to the
    latest versions of Windows.

    Results 1 - 10 of about 217,000,000 for Microsoft Vista. (0.14
    seconds)

    Personalized Results 1 - 10 of about 327,000,000 for Linux
    [definition]. (0.10 seconds)

    Microsoft says there are 88 million Vista users.

    If you figure 1 user for every 2.5 articles you get 86 million for
    Windows and 130 million for Linux.

    And yes, I will admit this is a VERY UNSCIENTIFIC survey :-D

    But i did find it interesting.

    I remember that when Windows NT 4.0 was first relesed,
    the "Windows NT 4.0" hits outnumbered Linux 30 to 1.

    I think it was about 8 to 1 with XP.

    Could it be that Linux is actually more popular than Vista?

  2. Re: Interesting statistic

    ____/ Rex Ballard on Friday 02 November 2007 13:48 : \____

    > Back in the early days, in the mid 1990s, I used to measure Linux
    > progress by counting references in Google and comparing them to the
    > latest versions of Windows.
    >
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 217,000,000 for Microsoft Vista. (0.14
    > seconds)
    >
    > Personalized Results 1 - 10 of about 327,000,000 for Linux
    > [definition]. (0.10 seconds)
    >
    > Microsoft says there are 88 million Vista users.
    >

    > If you figure 1 user for every 2.5 articles you get 86 million for
    > Windows and 130 million for Linux.
    >
    > And yes, I will admit this is a VERY UNSCIENTIFIC survey :-D
    >
    > But i did find it interesting.
    >
    > I remember that when Windows NT 4.0 was first relesed,
    > the "Windows NT 4.0" hits outnumbered Linux 30 to 1.
    >
    > I think it was about 8 to 1 with XP.
    >
    > Could it be that Linux is actually more popular than Vista?

    Popular != ubiquitous, and yes, Linux is more popular. Everyone hates Vista
    and, as for Linux, there are many people who are afraid of it... because it's
    the unknown to them. Those who use Linux love it. Just ask.

    It would be intersting to see an Apple Mac/Linux/Windows customer satisfaction
    survey that resolves around the O/S...

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | YaSTall Linux to figure out the magic
    Swap: 1510068k total, 569684k used, 940384k free, 97940k cached

  3. Re: Interesting statistic

    On Nov 2, 10:12 am, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:
    > ____/ Rex Ballard on Friday 02 November 2007 13:48 : \____
    >
    > It would be intersting to see an Apple Mac/Linux/Windows customer satisfaction
    > survey that resolves around the O/S...

    My guess is that the JD Power ratings would put

    OS/X in first place (percentage who use that score satisfied or
    completely satisifed)
    Linux in Second Place
    XP in Third Place
    Vista at the bottom of the heap.

    Unfortunately, Microsoft wouldn't permit the publication of such a
    "benchmark" since it violates the copyrights and damages the
    trademark.

    I'm surprised that the FTC hasn't slapped Microsoft Silly over this.

    Oh, that's right, Microsoft bribed Bush back when he was 3rd in the
    primaries, so he wouldn't prosecute them if they disabled every
    computer in the United States and demanded an additional $100 per PC
    per year to re-activate them.
    That would be similar to an extortion scheme that put one young man in
    jail for many years.

    Oops they did that.
    Not all at once
    Only a few companies at the time.
    Barely made the newspapers.

    Was permitted under the copyright license agreement.

    I guess when you commit felonies at scales of $40 billion/year, you
    are above all state and federal laws.

  4. Re: Interesting statistic

    On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:48:41 -0700
    Rex Ballard wrote:

    > But i did find it interesting.
    >
    > I remember that when Windows NT 4.0 was first relesed,
    > the "Windows NT 4.0" hits outnumbered Linux 30 to 1.
    >
    > I think it was about 8 to 1 with XP.
    >
    > Could it be that Linux is actually more popular than Vista?

    It's highly possible. I've not heard anyone talk about anything amazing
    that vista can do. That chap who sits next to me at work (smokes a lot)
    has never once said "hey come and look at this" when he put vista on
    his laptop, but the other guy who likes bleeding edge linux was always
    asking me to come and look at beryl... eventually I got sick of seeing
    the new things that it was doing and had to make something up on the
    spot about productivity and how you can do stuff faster without all
    that... It was a blatant lie but I had to get back to my warm and
    cuddly XFCE...

    So, in the short of it. yes, people hate vista. Don't expect to see
    anything too soon until people start trying to get their applications
    vista certified, which is a load of bollocks, and I'm sure it's easier
    to re-write in perl than to go through the redtape.

  5. Re: Interesting statistic

    On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:48:41 -0700, Rex Ballard wrote:

    > Back in the early days, in the mid 1990s, I used to measure Linux
    > progress by counting references in Google and comparing them to the
    > latest versions of Windows.
    >
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 217,000,000 for Microsoft Vista. (0.14
    > seconds)
    >
    > Personalized Results 1 - 10 of about 327,000,000 for Linux
    > [definition]. (0.10 seconds)
    >
    > Microsoft says there are 88 million Vista users.

    I think they are counting 'sold copies' - not the same thing as users.

    > If you figure 1 user for every 2.5 articles you get 86 million for
    > Windows and 130 million for Linux.

    Why would I figure that??

    > And yes, I will admit this is a VERY UNSCIENTIFIC survey :-D
    >
    > But i did find it interesting.
    >
    > I remember that when Windows NT 4.0 was first relesed,
    > the "Windows NT 4.0" hits outnumbered Linux 30 to 1.
    >
    > I think it was about 8 to 1 with XP.
    >
    > Could it be that Linux is actually more popular than Vista?

    I ran across one summary the other day - counting visits from 125,000 or
    so people at various technical and non-technical web sites which indicated
    more folks using Linux than vista and MAC combined.

  6. Re: Interesting statistic

    "Rex Ballard" wrote in message
    news:1194021482.928475.85120@o3g2000hsb.googlegrou ps.com...
    > On Nov 2, 10:12 am, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >> ____/ Rex Ballard on Friday 02 November 2007 13:48 : \____
    >>
    >> It would be intersting to see an Apple Mac/Linux/Windows customer
    >> satisfaction
    >> survey that resolves around the O/S...
    >>

    > My guess is that the JD Power ratings would put

    Your "guess" with emphasis on GUESS.

    > OS/X in first place (percentage who use that score satisfied or
    > completely satisifed)
    > Linux in Second Place
    > XP in Third Place
    > Vista at the bottom of the heap.
    >
    > Unfortunately, Microsoft wouldn't permit the publication of such a
    > "benchmark" since it violates the copyrights and damages the
    > trademark.

    Unfortunately you yet again show that you are beyond clueless. Since when is
    customer satisfaction a benchmark? Stick to making assinine posts about
    "Microsoft officially acknowledging that OSX is better" based on spam email
    you received from some magazine. Or do tell us again about the military
    weapon plans that General Dynamics stole from your high-school locker.

    Those fairy tales are much more believable than your nonsense about
    Microsoft not allowing JD Powers to publish satisfaction "benchmarks"
    because it somehow violates "copyrights" whatever the hell that is supposed
    to mean.

    > I'm surprised that the FTC hasn't slapped Microsoft Silly over this.

    The only one who needs to be slapped silly is you.

    > Oh, that's right, Microsoft bribed Bush back when he was 3rd in the
    > primaries, so he wouldn't prosecute them if they disabled every
    > computer in the United States and demanded an additional $100 per PC
    > per year to re-activate them.

    Really. You have "proof" that they bribed Bush. Stick to telling us how you
    invented the web-browser and SSL and Java. Those are soo much more
    believable than this tripe.

    > That would be similar to an extortion scheme that put one young man in
    > jail for many years.
    >

    > Oops they did that.
    > Not all at once
    > Only a few companies at the time.
    > Barely made the newspapers.

    Riiiiight. And let me guess. "The court documents were all sealed" and
    that's why you are the only human being on the planet that knows of this.

    > Was permitted under the copyright license agreement.
    >
    > I guess when you commit felonies at scales of $40 billion/year, you
    > are above all state and federal laws.

    Is that what your employer IBM does?

  7. Re: Interesting statistic

    On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:48:41 -0700, Rex Ballard wrote:

    > Back in the early days, in the mid 1990s, I used to measure Linux
    > progress by counting references in Google and comparing them to the
    > latest versions of Windows.
    >
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 217,000,000 for Microsoft Vista. (0.14
    > seconds)

    That's strange, I get:

    Results 1 - 10 of about 348,000,000 for "windows vista". (0.12 seconds)

    Why would you choose to leave out the "windows" part of it? Except, of
    course, if you wanted to reduce the number of hits.

    > Personalized Results 1 - 10 of about 327,000,000 for Linux
    > [definition]. (0.10 seconds)
    >
    > Microsoft says there are 88 million Vista users.

    Which is about 8% of the market or so.

    > If you figure 1 user for every 2.5 articles you get 86 million for
    > Windows and 130 million for Linux.

    Hell, if you figure that Schestowitz alone has contributed almost 50,000 of
    those hits alone, which get multiplied several times by the different
    usenet -> web services out there, you probably get more like 10 article per
    user for linux.

    I'm sure my theory is just as scientifically valid as yours.

    > Could it be that Linux is actually more popular than Vista?

    Nothing credible would indicate as much.

  8. Re: Interesting statistic

    Instrument of Darwin

  9. Re: Interesting statistic

    On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:26:37 -0700, Jim Richardson wrote:

    > On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:04:32 -0500,
    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >> On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:48:41 -0700, Rex Ballard wrote:
    >>
    >>> Back in the early days, in the mid 1990s, I used to measure Linux
    >>> progress by counting references in Google and comparing them to the
    >>> latest versions of Windows.
    >>>
    >>> Results 1 - 10 of about 217,000,000 for Microsoft Vista. (0.14
    >>> seconds)

    >> That's strange, I get:
    >>
    >> Results 1 - 10 of about 348,000,000 for "windows vista". (0.12 seconds)
    >>
    >> Why would you choose to leave out the "windows" part of it? Except, of
    >> course, if you wanted to reduce the number of hits.
    >>

    > yeah, 'cause there's no possible way for windows vista to mean anything
    > other than a computer system. Not like you can look through windows to
    > the nice vista outside or anything...

    That would be an awfully strange phrase. I can't quite seem to come up
    with one that makes any sense.

    I looked at my windows vista. I looked out of my windows vista. those two
    words don't connect in that way in any logical sentence.

    You'll notice I used quotes around "windows vista" for an exact phrase
    match, not simply the two words.

  10. The hijacking of Google (Re: Interesting statistic)

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:26:37 -0700, Jim Richardson wrote:
    >
    >>> That's strange, I get:
    >>>
    >>> Results 1 - 10 of about 348,000,000 for "windows vista". (0.12 seconds)
    >>>
    >>> Why would you choose to leave out the "windows" part of it? Except, of
    >>> course, if you wanted to reduce the number of hits.

    >> yeah, 'cause there's no possible way for windows vista to mean anything
    >> other than a computer system. Not like you can look through windows to
    >> the nice vista outside or anything...

    > That would be an awfully strange phrase. I can't quite seem to come up
    > with one that makes any sense.
    >
    > I looked at my windows vista. I looked out of my windows vista. those two
    > words don't connect in that way in any logical sentence.

    Idiot.

    > You'll notice I used quotes around "windows vista" for an exact phrase
    > match, not simply the two words.

    I think Microsoft and its "friends" have found a way to hijack google.
    80 pages into the search, and it is still about the operating system.

    So now I enter (with the quotes) "window's vista" and get:

    Results 1 - 10 of about 16,500 for "window's vista"
    Did you mean: "windows vista"

    And at page 74, I get

    In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some
    entries very similar to the 734 already displayed.

    If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results
    included.

    Why didn't I get that same thing with "windows vista"? Fewer
    semi-duplicate entries.

    I saw one result in my quick scan, that referred to a normal window's
    vista.

    Here's some more searches:

    "heaven's vista": 7 results
    "mountain vista": 292k results (k=1000)
    "buena vista:" 3.4M results (M=1x10^6)
    "windows vista": 363M results
    "vista": 395M results

    So "windows vista" comprises 92% of /all/ the entries that contain the
    word vista !!!

    Amazing. And eye-opening.

    A multitude of Microsoft munchkins making much of it.

    How about "windows xp"? 252M results. You'd think it, being out there
    much longer, would have more written about it. But that is not so.

    Sounds to me like google can indeed be hijacked.

    Now, I'm not saying this is a conspiracy, or necessarly completely
    deliberate. I am saying that this indicates an high level of hype,
    and perhaps a high-level of "worry" about Windows Vista.

    --
    Tux rox!

  11. Re: Interesting statistic

    ray espoused:
    > On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:48:41 -0700, Rex Ballard wrote:
    >
    >> Back in the early days, in the mid 1990s, I used to measure Linux
    >> progress by counting references in Google and comparing them to the
    >> latest versions of Windows.
    >>
    >> Results 1 - 10 of about 217,000,000 for Microsoft Vista. (0.14
    >> seconds)
    >>
    >> Personalized Results 1 - 10 of about 327,000,000 for Linux
    >> [definition]. (0.10 seconds)
    >>
    >> Microsoft says there are 88 million Vista users.

    > I think they are counting 'sold copies' - not the same thing as users.

    They're not even retail-sold, they are merely those which have been
    pushed along the distribution chains. If you look at PC world here,
    they're stuck with warehouses full of Vista-based inventory which nobody
    wants.

  12. Re: The hijacking of Google (Re: Interesting statistic)

    "Linonut" wrote in message
    news:slrnfip23g.kn1.linonut@mlsrock.launchmodem.co m...
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:

    >>> yeah, 'cause there's no possible way for windows vista to mean anything
    >>> other than a computer system. Not like you can look through windows to
    >>> the nice vista outside or anything...

    >> That would be an awfully strange phrase. I can't quite seem to come up
    >> with one that makes any sense.
    >>
    >> I looked at my windows vista. I looked out of my windows vista. those
    >> two
    >> words don't connect in that way in any logical sentence.

    > Idiot.
    >
    >> You'll notice I used quotes around "windows vista" for an exact phrase
    >> match, not simply the two words.

    > I think Microsoft and its "friends" have found a way to hijack google.
    > 80 pages into the search, and it is still about the operating system.
    >
    > So now I enter (with the quotes) "window's vista" and get:
    >
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 16,500 for "window's vista"
    > Did you mean: "windows vista"
    >
    > And at page 74, I get
    >
    > In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some
    > entries very similar to the 734 already displayed.
    >
    > If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results
    > included.
    >
    > Why didn't I get that same thing with "windows vista"? Fewer
    > semi-duplicate entries.
    >
    > I saw one result in my quick scan, that referred to a normal window's
    > vista.
    >
    > Here's some more searches:
    >
    > "heaven's vista": 7 results
    > "mountain vista": 292k results (k=1000)
    > "buena vista:" 3.4M results (M=1x10^6)
    > "windows vista": 363M results
    > "vista": 395M results
    >
    > So "windows vista" comprises 92% of /all/ the entries that contain the
    > word vista !!!
    >
    > Amazing. And eye-opening.
    >
    > A multitude of Microsoft munchkins making much of it.
    >
    > How about "windows xp"? 252M results. You'd think it, being out there
    > much longer, would have more written about it. But that is not so.
    >
    > Sounds to me like google can indeed be hijacked.
    >
    > Now, I'm not saying this is a conspiracy, or necessarly completely
    > deliberate. I am saying that this indicates an high level of hype,
    > and perhaps a high-level of "worry" about Windows Vista.

    The number of "hits" or search results to measure OS usage is asinine to
    begin with. More relevant would be "interest" in a technology or how many
    people are using Google to search for a product. Enter Google trends.

    How many people search for Vista
    http://www.google.com/trends?q=vista...ate=all&sort=0

    How many people search for linux (interesting DOWN trend)
    http://www.google.com/trends?q=linux...ate=all&sort=0

    Comparing Vista to linux
    http://www.google.com/trends?q=linux...ate=all&sort=0

  13. Re: Interesting statistic

    "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    > ray espoused:
    >> On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:48:41 -0700, Rex Ballard wrote:
    >>
    >>> Back in the early days, in the mid 1990s, I used to measure Linux
    >>> progress by counting references in Google and comparing them to the
    >>> latest versions of Windows.
    >>>
    >>> Results 1 - 10 of about 217,000,000 for Microsoft Vista. (0.14
    >>> seconds)
    >>>
    >>> Personalized Results 1 - 10 of about 327,000,000 for Linux
    >>> [definition]. (0.10 seconds)
    >>>
    >>> Microsoft says there are 88 million Vista users.

    >> I think they are counting 'sold copies' - not the same thing as users.
    >>

    > They're not even retail-sold, they are merely those which have been
    > pushed along the distribution chains. If you look at PC world here,
    > they're stuck with warehouses full of Vista-based inventory which nobody
    > wants.

    Care to back up this claim with a reference. Or should we simply believe
    anything you say?

  14. Re: Interesting statistic

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > I looked at my windows vista. I looked out of my windows vista. those two words don't connect in that way in any logical sentence.

    Vista is Spanish for View ...

  15. Re: Interesting statistic

    On 2007-11-03, Doug Mentohl claimed:
    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >> I looked at my windows vista. I looked out of my windows vista. those two words don't connect in that way in any logical sentence.

    > Vista is Spanish for View ...

    Don't forget that "Vista" is also Microsoft for "Crap", synonymous with
    garbage, ****, Zune, trash, Xbox and Windows.

    --
    If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

  16. Re: Interesting statistic

    Jeremy Wembley espoused:

    > "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    >> ray espoused:

    >>> I think they are counting 'sold copies' - not the same thing as users.
    >>>

    >> They're not even retail-sold, they are merely those which have been
    >> pushed along the distribution chains. If you look at PC world here,
    >> they're stuck with warehouses full of Vista-based inventory which nobody
    >> wants.

    > Care to back up this claim with a reference. Or should we simply believe
    > anything you say?

    Roy posted it recently, troll.

  17. Re: Interesting statistic

    "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    > Jeremy Wembley espoused:
    >>
    >> "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    >>> ray espoused:

    >>> They're not even retail-sold, they are merely those which have been
    >>> pushed along the distribution chains. If you look at PC world here,
    >>> they're stuck with warehouses full of Vista-based inventory which
    >>> nobody
    >>> wants.

    >> Care to back up this claim with a reference. Or should we simply believe
    >> anything you say?
    >>

    > Roy posted it recently, troll.

    In other words you have no proof or any evidence that supports your
    ridiculous opinion.

  18. Re: The hijacking of Google (Re: Interesting statistic)

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Enzyte Bob belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > The number of "hits" or search results to measure OS usage is asinine to
    > begin with.

    Now you're talkin' some sense.

    > More relevant would be "interest" in a technology or how many
    > people are using Google to search for a product. Enter Google trends.

    But then you immediately contradict yourself. Sigh.

    > How many people search for Vista
    > http://www.google.com/trends?q=vista...ate=all&sort=0
    >
    > How many people search for linux (interesting DOWN trend)
    > http://www.google.com/trends?q=linux...ate=all&sort=0
    >
    > Comparing Vista to linux
    > http://www.google.com/trends?q=linux...ate=all&sort=0

    Even given that your search is stupid (it is), you can't even get the
    trend right. From early 2006 onward, the linux trend is flat, tailing
    upward (insignificantly) at the end.

    After the initial spike in Vista interest, the Vista trend is
    essentially flat, tailing downward (insignificantly) at the end.

    And get this, in spite the vast dominance of Microsoft, Vista searches
    are only 50% higher than Linux searches.

    No matter which angle one takes, your claim is a self-nuke.

    As a thinker, you have a great future in beach volleyball.

    --
    Tux rox!

  19. Re: Interesting statistic

    [H]omer wrote:
    > Mark Kent spake thusly:
    >
    >> Roy posted it recently, troll.

    > I'm more than happy to repost it:
    >
    > DSG blames Microsoft for £20m hit on profits
    >
    > .----
    > DSG, which runs Dixons, PC World and Currys, warned yesterday
    > that disappointing sales of Microsoft's Vista operating system
    > have cost it £20m in lost profit.
    >
    > The retailer said that sales of computers running Vista, and
    > boxed copies of the software, had failed to meet its
    > expectations.
    > `----
    >
    > http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,2194471,00.html

    Interesting find, [H]omer. It looks like Microsoft will have to
    back off its Vista sales and continue selling XP. Is this the
    rise and fall of the Microsoft empire?

    I thought this happy Windows camper switching to Ubuntu after
    trying Vista was an indictment:

    http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,...331777b,00.htm

    or http://tinyurl.com/2txg7r

    Monday 22 October 2007, 1:43 AM
    Vista versus The Gutsy Gibbon - Ubuntu 7.10

    Posted by Rupert Goodwins

    But again, the experience was mostly fine. Having used Ubuntu for
    the best part of a year, I'm a fan. I can (and will) go into the
    bipolar experience thereof - but for every ounce of frustration
    in trying to track down the answer to a problem through the
    jungle of forums and dubious advice, there's half a pound of
    pleasure when I can just install an application that does
    something I want done.

    Which leaves my Vista machine. This is a Sony laptop that I've
    borrowed from the review pile while my lovely Dell X1 is up on
    bricks, and it's been my first serious encounter with the OS. And
    it's not been a good experience. There are plenty of specific
    problems that may be Vista or may be Sony. The wireless
    networking is vastly unreliable when switching between different
    access points, for example, and I've traced this down to a habit
    it has of creating new profiles and populating them with
    incorrect DNS addresses.

    But mostly: it's slow, it's intrusive, and it's arbitrarily
    different. It takes minutes to wake up from various sleep states
    or from a restart; minutes in which parts of the system seem to
    get going only to lapse into an unresponsive state where you're
    not at all sure whether your mouse clicks are registering. When
    you're going through a lot of restarts (as in, say, when you're
    trying to diagnose a wireless network problem), that adds up to a
    lot of pain.

    Elsewhere, it behaves like XP behaves on a 256MB computer, only
    it's running in 2GB. Everything is just... slow.
    (I won't mention the dead laptop at work that's dead because the
    Windows Genuine Advantage system has decided that its copy of
    Vista is illegitimate. It came in as a review machine, without
    the usual documentation, so we don't have the OEM's licence key.
    We do have the OEM's Vista still installed, but that's Not Good
    Enough.)

    So here's the funny thing. I've used Windows since 1.0. I've
    lived through the bad times of Windows/386 and ME, and the good
    times of NT 3.51 and 2K. I know XP if not backwards, then with a
    degree of familiarity that only middle-aged co-dependents can
    afford each other. Along the way, I've dallied with many other
    operating systems on many other platforms - but never with Unix
    and only lately with Linux.

    Then how come I'm so much more at home with Ubuntu than Vista? It
    boils down to one abiding impression: Ubuntu goes out of its way
    to get out of your way, even if it doesn't succeed all the time.
    Vista goes out of its way to be Vista and enforce the Vista way.
    You must conform regardless of the implications.

    Call me curmudgeonly, call me prejudiced, call me atypical, but
    isn't computing all about doing what users want?
    --
    HPT

  20. Re: Interesting statistic

    On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 15:19:34 +0000, Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >> I looked at my windows vista. I looked out of my windows vista. those two words don't connect in that way in any logical sentence.

    > Vista is Spanish for View ...

    No, really? Duh. What's your point Duh!g?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast