Re: Rex Ballard - the great INNOVATOR? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Rex Ballard - the great INNOVATOR? - Linux ; "Rex Ballard" wrote in message news:1194010458.460491.156210@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com... > On Nov 2, 7:13 am, Doug Mentohl wrote: >> NNTP-Posting-Host: 85.18.242.26 >> Injection-Info: o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com; posting-host=85.18.242.26; >> posting-account=ps2QrAMAAAA6_jCuRt2JEIpn5Otqf_w0 So do show us Rex how you invented the web browser, Java, SSL and military ...

  1. Re: Rex Ballard - the great INNOVATOR?

    "Rex Ballard" wrote in message
    news:1194010458.460491.156210@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com...
    > On Nov 2, 7:13 am, Doug Mentohl wrote:

    So do show us Rex how you invented the web browser, Java, SSL and military
    weapons that were stolen out of your high school locker like you claimed.

  2. Re: Rex Ballard - the great INNOVATOR?

    ____/ Reggie Nolad on Friday 02 November 2007 13:36 : \____

    > "Rex Ballard" wrote in message
    > news:1194010458.460491.156210@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com...
    >> On Nov 2, 7:13 am, Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > So do show us Rex how you invented the web browser, Java, SSL and military
    > weapons that were stolen out of your high school locker like you claimed.

    *plonk* (Scott Douglas troll)

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Microsoft loves competition.
    "We should whack them (Dell over Linux dealings), we should make sure they
    understand our value."
    --Paul Flessner, Senior Vice President, Server Applications Unit

  3. Re: Rex Ballard - the great INNOVATOR?

    Reggie Nolad wrote:

    >So do show us Rex how you

    *plonk*

  4. Re: Rex Ballard - the great INNOVATOR?

    "Reggie Nolad" wrote
    news:472b1be5$0$26456$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .

    > "Rex Ballard" wrote in message
    > news:1194010458.460491.156210@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com...
    >> On Nov 2, 7:13 am, Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > So do show us Rex how you invented the web browser, Java, SSL and military
    > weapons that were stolen out of your high school locker like you claimed.

    [follow up]
    I'm very sorry I plonked you Reggie. My shrink gave me those new meds today
    to refrain me from plonking people, but the dosage isn't what it should be!,
    plonking people is my obsessive-compulsive neurosis!

  5. Re: Rex Ballard - the great INNOVATOR?

    Reggie Nolad wrote:

    > "Rex Ballard" wrote in message
    > news:1194010458.460491.156210@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com...
    >> On Nov 2, 7:13 am, Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > So do show us Rex how you invented the web browser, Java, SSL and military
    > weapons that were stolen out of your high school locker like you claimed.

    So do tell us, Reggie, why are you such a moron?

  6. Re: Rex Ballard - the great INNOVATOR?

    Rex Ballard wrote:
    > On Nov 2, 9:36 am, "Reggie Nolad" wrote:
    >> "Rex Ballard" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:1194010458.460491.156210@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com...
    >>
    >>> On Nov 2, 7:13 am, Doug Mentohl wrote:

    >> So do show us Rex how you invented the web browser,
    >> Java, SSL and military weapons that were stolen
    >> out of your high school locker

    > Can you get ANY of your facts straight.
    >
    > Care to point out references of where **I** made those claims.

    Each of those claims - and many many other nutball claims - is found in your
    website, your resume, or in your cola posts.

    > I was among the first professional PC programmers (Data Law), among
    > the first professional UNIX programmers, among the first corporate
    > usenet users, among the first internet users (when ARPAnet and usenet
    > merged), among the first commercial BSD users, among first people to
    > get hands-on experience with a Sun workstation, an early adopter of
    > the Mac, and among first commercial programmers of what we now call
    > clusters and grids. All of this BEFORE the end of 1987.

    blah blah blah. Now you're Mr. Cluster & Grid. Every time you open your
    mouth you make more off the wall bogus claims about being the first at
    something.

    Cluster computing originated long before you put on your first bra:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_cluster

    And 'Father of the Grid' is already taken, so don't get any ideas:
    http://magazine.uchicago.edu/0404/features/index.shtml

    > I might also point out that I was also transgendered since I was 5
    > years old. I had wanted a sex change since that time, by the time I
    > was old enough to afford it, I was married, had kids. When my wife
    > started having an affair and wanted to divorce me, I i started the
    > process for reassignment, which starts by making public appearances as
    > a woman (not really drag). I was beginning that transition when I
    > took the Landmark Forum.
    >
    > I finally decided, in 1995, not to pursue the reassignment, and
    > stopped appearing publicly. My public appearances were not exactly a
    > well kept secret, and my employers were willing to grant me a degree
    > of anonymity while I was making the decision.

    hmmmm... all this time you've been pitching when you really wanted to be the
    catcher...

+ Reply to Thread