Metal Software - Linux

This is a discussion on Metal Software - Linux ; I've just watched the movie documentary 'Metal: A Bangers Journey', and it held a parallel to OSS for me. We work hard, we rock hard, and we get the **** done. If you dont like it, **** you. -- I ...

  1. Metal Software

    --
    I think I've gone insane.

    http://www.websterscafe.com

  2. Re: Metal Software

    ____/ Handover Phist on Friday 02 November 2007 05:54 : \____

    > I've just watched the movie documentary 'Metal: A Bangers Journey', and
    > it held a parallel to OSS for me.
    >
    > We work hard, we rock hard, and we get the **** done. If you dont like
    > it, **** you.

    I watched it last year, but it's probably too hardcare to be comparable
    with 'Linux culture'. You know, Crade of Filth and all that... goth != geek.
    BSD, on the other hand...

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Ribbon-type shortcuts in Palm handhelds leads to SMS talk. We must we
    abbreviate?
    06:05:01 up 2 days, 10:16, 3 users, load average: 1.35, 0.87, 1.33