Sandisk sues for patent infringement .. - Linux

This is a discussion on Sandisk sues for patent infringement .. - Linux ; "Sandisk Corp. .. has filed lawsuits against 25 makers of flash-powered products accusing them in patent infringements" http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/memory/...031214902.html...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

  1. Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..

    "Sandisk Corp. .. has filed lawsuits against 25 makers of flash-powered
    products accusing them in patent infringements"

    http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/memory/...031214902.html

  2. Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..

    ____/ Doug Mentohl on Thursday 01 November 2007 19:20 : \____

    > "Sandisk Corp. .. has filed lawsuits against 25 makers of flash-powered
    > products accusing them in patent infringements"
    >
    > http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/memory/...031214902.html

    That's the sort of patent mess that a not reform is intended to resolve, but a
    more civil industry can solve.

    What utter stupidity. They are holding technology back, which hurts the
    consumer.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Never awaking askew, no matter what they ask you

  3. Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    In article <8747581.ttgQFb7vAf@schestowitz.com>,
    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > > http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/memory/...031214902.html

    > That's the sort of patent mess that a not reform is intended to resolve, but a
    > more civil industry can solve.

    Could you say that again, but in English this time?

    > What utter stupidity. They are holding technology back, which hurts the
    > consumer.

    You can't know that unless you've looked at the patent. Can you
    summarize the claims for those of us who have not yet looked at the
    patent?

  4. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    ____/ Tim Smith on Friday 02 November 2007 09:41 : \____

    Messing with subject line again, to get past filters?

    > In article <8747581.ttgQFb7vAf@schestowitz.com>,
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> >
    >> > http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/memory/...031214902.html

    >> That's the sort of patent mess that a not reform is intended to resolve, but
    >> a more civil industry can solve.

    > Could you say that again, but in English this time?

    s/a not/not a/

    >> What utter stupidity. They are holding technology back, which hurts the
    >> consumer.

    > You can't know that unless you've looked at the patent. Can you
    > summarize the claims for those of us who have not yet looked at the
    > patent?

    The company disseminated what's perceived as a (/de facto/) standard and then
    strikes to collect cash. Another recent IEEE sepc/standard for Wi-Fi had
    nobody support it simply because of patents. It was an El Reg exclusive scoop.

    I've noticed comments from you in Digg (people reply to you, which gets you
    past the blocklist). Are you still systematically going through all my
    comments and modding them down? Who is that 'kretik' fellow that's also on my
    blocklist? Some people reply to him too and I know for a fact that he mods
    down _all_ my comments. Given what he has said, he's from COLA also, but which
    one? There's no 'kretik' in COLA?

    Eh, 'harlowmonkey'? Nymshift much? You do for a fact. I bet your real name
    is /not/ Tim Smith (not even Tim Hadron FunkenGary). You're probably some PR
    puppet for someone, or work for a Microsoft partner, if not participate or
    lead a startup which is a Microsoft suckpuppet that relies on obedience in the
    shilcosystem of Gorillaman Ballmer and Bribemachine Pearlygates.

    As Slated.org puts it, "you can run, but you can't hide." You're here to troll
    for your own selfish motives. You're a troll and you don't belong here.

    And stop stalking me in Digg. You'll end up insane like Gary, who has
    apparently got some obssession with changing sexes.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | /earth: file system full

  5. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    In article <2164691.FHR9DgS3MJ@schestowitz.com>,
    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > Eh, 'harlowmonkey'? Nymshift much? You do for a fact. I bet your real
    > name is /not/ Tim Smith (not even Tim Hadron FunkenGary). You're
    > probably some PR puppet for someone, or work for a Microsoft partner,
    > if not participate or lead a startup which is a Microsoft suckpuppet
    > that relies on obedience in the shilcosystem of Gorillaman Ballmer
    > and Bribemachine Pearlygates.
    >
    > As Slated.org puts it, "you can run, but you can't hide." You're here
    > to troll for your own selfish motives. You're a troll and you don't
    > belong here.
    >
    > And stop stalking me in Digg. You'll end up insane like Gary, who has
    > apparently got some obssession with changing sexes.

    Yeah, Roy. It's all a vast PR scheme, but the scope is much bigger than
    you can imagine. Consider that I've posted to usenet as "Tim Smith" for
    at least *23* *years* (maybe longer, but Google doesn't have anything
    before that). You realize what that means? It means we started our
    conspiracy against you before you were even born. Way back in the early
    '80s, we sat down, and created "Tim Smith", and then spent almost a
    quarter century building deep cover, but you saw through that. Drat.
    The Master will be displeased.

  6. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > ____/ Tim Smith on Friday 02 November 2007 09:41 : \____
    >
    > Messing with subject line again, to get past filters?

    >>> That's the sort of patent mess that a not reform is intended to
    >>> resolve, but
    >>> a more civil industry can solve.

    >> Could you say that again, but in English this time?

    > s/a not/not a/
    >

    >>> What utter stupidity. They are holding technology back, which hurts the
    >>> consumer.

    >> You can't know that unless you've looked at the patent. Can you
    >> summarize the claims for those of us who have not yet looked at the
    >> patent?

    > The company disseminated what's perceived as a (/de facto/) standard and
    > then
    > strikes to collect cash. Another recent IEEE sepc/standard for Wi-Fi had
    > nobody support it simply because of patents. It was an El Reg exclusive
    > scoop.
    >
    > I've noticed comments from you in Digg (people reply to you, which gets
    > you
    > past the blocklist). Are you still systematically going through all my
    > comments and modding them down? Who is that 'kretik' fellow that's also
    > on my
    > blocklist? Some people reply to him too and I know for a fact that he
    > mods
    > down _all_ my comments. Given what he has said, he's from COLA also, but
    > which
    > one? There's no 'kretik' in COLA?
    >
    > Eh, 'harlowmonkey'? Nymshift much? You do for a fact. I bet your real
    > name
    > is /not/ Tim Smith (not even Tim Hadron FunkenGary). You're probably some
    > PR
    > puppet for someone, or work for a Microsoft partner, if not participate
    > or
    > lead a startup which is a Microsoft suckpuppet that relies on obedience
    > in the
    > shilcosystem of Gorillaman Ballmer and Bribemachine Pearlygates.
    >
    > As Slated.org puts it, "you can run, but you can't hide." You're here to
    > troll
    > for your own selfish motives. You're a troll and you don't belong here.
    >
    > And stop stalking me in Digg. You'll end up insane like Gary, who has
    > apparently got some obssession with changing sexes.

    Or even worse. He might end up as crazy and insane like *YOU*

    Last I checked it was Roy Schestowitz who thinks that Microsoft is behind
    every conspiracy in the world. When they are not busy killing puppy dogs
    Steve and Bill are out poisoning baby food.

    Last I checked it was Roy Schestowitz that has delusions where everyone in
    Digg is conspiring against him in order to ruin his reputation which is
    already worth less than dog-**** thanks to your own dishonesty.

    Last I checked it was Roy Schestowitz that claimed a poster in Digg was a
    MS Shill but the proof showed that only 3-5% of the guys posts had
    absolutely anything at all to do with Microsoft.

    Last I checked it was Roy Schestowitz that thinks that people are paid to
    post here and thinks that some guy named "Gary Stewart" is behind every
    post he doesn't agree with even though you have yet to show a single shred
    of evidence that suggests this is the case.

    Yeah... Tim sure is the crazy one and not YOU.

  7. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > ____/ Tim Smith on Friday 02 November 2007 09:41 : \____

    > >> That's the sort of patent mess that a not reform is intended to resolve,
    > >> but
    > >> a more civil industry can solve.

    > > Could you say that again, but in English this time?

    > s/a not/not a/

    So you meant to say:

    That's the sort of patent mess that not a reform is intended to
    resolve, but a more civil industry can solve.

    ?

    It's still not close to a coherent English sentence.

  8. Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..

    Doug Mentohl espoused:
    > "Sandisk Corp. .. has filed lawsuits against 25 makers of flash-powered
    > products accusing them in patent infringements"
    >
    > http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/memory/...031214902.html

    Daeron, if you'd put a [News] tag at the start of the subject line, I
    could include these in the digest.

    The digest gets upwards of 1000 hits/day, and is carried on several
    systems, so it's a good opportunity to spread the word a little wider.

    Your call, of course.

  9. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    [H]omer espoused:
    >> ____/ Tim Smith on Friday 02 November 2007 09:41 : \____

    > [nothing of interest]
    >
    >> And stop stalking me in Digg. You'll end up insane like Gary, who has
    >> apparently got some obssession with changing sexes.

    > Timmy has to Troll in Digg; it the only place anyone pays him any attention.

    I don't know why these guys continue to do this. Surely they can see
    that we're well into the end-game now?

    I suppose it will be a sad day for them when they do shut up shop, but
    you cannot continue fighting when you've clearly lost.

  10. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues forpatent infringement ..)

    Tim Smith wrote:

    > Yeah, Roy. It's all a vast PR scheme ..

    Just for the record, can you confirm that you are not recieving
    renumeration for posting either here or elsewhere on the web.

  11. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    Doug Mentohl espoused:
    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> Yeah, Roy. It's all a vast PR scheme ..

    > Just for the record, can you confirm that you are not recieving
    > renumeration for posting either here or elsewhere on the web.

    Doubtful. Microsoft's cola shilcosystem is surely paid for.

  12. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:55:36 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Doug Mentohl espoused:
    >> Tim Smith wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yeah, Roy. It's all a vast PR scheme ..

    >> Just for the record, can you confirm that you are not recieving
    >> renumeration for posting either here or elsewhere on the web.

    > Doubtful. Microsoft's cola shilcosystem is surely paid for.

    Have you any evidence for that? Frankly, the idiea is ludicrous.

    --
    Kier

  13. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    ____/ Kier on Saturday 10 November 2007 12:24 : \____

    > On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:55:36 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> Doug Mentohl espoused:

    >>> Just for the record, can you confirm that you are not recieving
    >>> renumeration for posting either here or elsewhere on the web.

    >> Doubtful. Microsoft's cola shilcosystem is surely paid for.

    > Have you any evidence for that? Frankly, the idiea is ludicrous.

    It's paid for. Not necessarily under the table though.

    If Microsoft partners get invited over, you know..,. to go on a jet plain and
    be taken to nice meal, that's a form of payment. Microsoft developer and
    partner events would be an example of this. It's the sharing of loot.

    See the following:

    Bribing Bloggers

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | This is the most frustrating thing about the practice of giving
    | bloggers free stuff: it pisses in the well, reducing the credibility
    | of all blogs. I'm upset that people trust me less because of the
    | behavior of other bloggers. Don't even get me started about PayPerPost.
    |
    | [...]
    |
    | Do not, under any circumstances, consider upgrading an XP system to
    | Vista... even if it's fairly new and even if it's Vista Supremo
    | Premium Ultra-Capable.
    `----

    Microsoft really loves Bloggers !!!

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Microsoft regularly flies customers and industry experts to its
    | campus in Washington to listen to the feedback given by those
    | people.The company invites dozens of key customers and partners
    | to the event,where they spend brainstorming as a group.But as of
    | late, Microsoft has changed it's strategy and the company is
    | making extensive use of blogs to get direct customer feedback.
    |
    | Within a year,more than 1000 Microsoft employee blogs featured
    | developers and product managers talking directly to customers every
    | day, instead of once a year.Microsoft employees read dozens of
    | blogs every day to see how customers react to Microsoft products
    | and services. In fact,Microsoft employees have taken a bigger leap
    | and even contribute to other's blogs in the expanding space of
    | Blogosphere.
    `----

    http://thoughtsprevail.blogspot.com/...-bloggers.html

    Blogging for dollars raises questions

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Then there was the law firm looking to find clients who had used a
    | certain birth control patch. The firm told bloggers to "get creative,
    | have fun with your post and help spread the word" -- the word being
    | that the patch was killing and injuring young women.
    `----

    http://www.baltimoresun.com/business...,5617465.story

    Microsoft Traps and Hunts for Bloggers in India !!

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Microsoft has announced the "Microsoft BlogStars" contest, to Hunts
    | for Developer Bloggers in India. After feeling the power and increase of
    | the Bloggers community in India, Microsoft tries to trap and hunt Bloggers
    | in India to buildup the blogging community, for writing blog posts
    | supporting towards Microsoft Technologies.
    `----

    http://i5bala.blogspot.com/2006/10/m...-bloggers.html

    Seattle Area Bloggers Needed for Microsoft User Research Study

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | For your participation, we'll give you your choice of retail
    | software and hardware from our extensive list. Current titles
    | include the latest Xbox, Xbox 360, and PC games, keyboards,
    | Microsoft Office, Windows, productivity software and much more.
    `----

    http://blogs.msdn.com/usability_recr...rch-study.aspx

    Microsoft's Laptop Giveaway Becoming PR Disaster?

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | This thing is starting to feel like a PR disaster. Bloggers are
    | starting to smell blood and this thing very well may begin to
    | turn into yet another episode of bloggers gone wild.
    `----

    http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/06...4_id.html?.v=1

    Bribing Bloggers

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | It's a bribe. Period. You say nice things about us, you get nice
    | things from us. Heck, just say neutral things about us-we'll give
    | you a killer new laptop and we know that you'll be inclined to say
    | better things about us.
    `----

    http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759...129TX1K0000616

    Getting a Vaio [with Vista, from Microsoft, even in March 2007]

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Microsoft Belgium rang me yesterday (I don?t think they realised it
    | was a public holiday here!).
    |
    | [...]
    |
    | The phone call yesterday was to confirm my address - the laptop (a
    | Sony Vaio - dunno which model or spec yet) is en route with Vista
    | Ultimate and Office Ultimate pre-installed.
    `----

    http://www.tomrafteryit.net/getting-a-vaio/

    INQhack survives Vistability test in Volesville

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | The Vole (Microsoft) supposedly invited The INQ over for tea because
    | we are notorious "Microsoft doubters" - and we were accompanied by
    | other supposed Vole doubters such as the folk from lifehacker and
    | a very nice man from Slashdot, as well as some Microsoft MvPs.
    `----

    Microsoft desperately wants my love -- and yours

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | I spent December seventh, eighth, and ninth in Seattle as Microsoft's
    | guest. Microsoft flew me there from Florida at its expense, put me up
    | in a nice hotel, provided decent food, and comped me and four other
    | invitees to this "special conference" with presentations about the
    | marvels of Vista and other recent or upcoming Microsoft products. They
    | didn't quite play the old Beatles song "Love Me Do" in the background,
    | but it was the event's unstated theme.
    `----

    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | It is no longer uncommon to be uncommon
    15:20:01 up 10 days, 19:31, 3 users, load average: 0.65, 0.31, 0.37

  14. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
> [...]

    >| The Vole (Microsoft) supposedly invited The INQ over for tea because
    >| we are notorious "Microsoft doubters" - and we were accompanied by
    >| other supposed Vole doubters such as the folk from lifehacker and
    >| a very nice man from Slashdot, as well as some Microsoft MvPs.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36312
    >

    > Microsoft desperately wants my love -- and yours
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| I spent December seventh, eighth, and ninth in Seattle as Microsoft's
    >| guest. Microsoft flew me there from Florida at its expense, put me up
    >| in a nice hotel, provided decent food, and comped me and four other
    >| invitees to this "special conference" with presentations about the
    >| marvels of Vista and other recent or upcoming Microsoft products. They
    >| didn't quite play the old Beatles song "Love Me Do" in the background,

    Kier knows very well that there is huge evidence for this. Kier is here
    to support the Microsoft agenda, which he does in an extremely subtle,
    but highly effective way.

    Were he equally naive about all sides, then I'd consider him merely a
    little deaf and a little blind, but I do not believe that anyone could
    be so consistently naive about Microsoft, yet so anti the on-topic,
    pro-charter postings, even when claims are supported with acres of
    evidence, kier will express the same incredulity that Erik or Timmy
    would.

    Kier is just another Erik. He's a lot smarter, of course, but still,
    he's just another Erik.

  15. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 20:37:38 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

> [...]

    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36312
    >>

    >> Microsoft desperately wants my love -- and yours
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| I spent December seventh, eighth, and ninth in Seattle as Microsoft's
    >>| guest. Microsoft flew me there from Florida at its expense, put me up
    >>| in a nice hotel, provided decent food, and comped me and four other
    >>| invitees to this "special conference" with presentations about the
    >>| marvels of Vista and other recent or upcoming Microsoft products. They
    >>| didn't quite play the old Beatles song "Love Me Do" in the background,
    >>| but it was the event's unstated theme.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/12/12/085222
    >>

    > Kier knows very well that there is huge evidence for this. Kier is here
    > to support the Microsoft agenda, which he does in an extremely subtle,

    Codswallop. I'm just sick of reading this nonsense. Not everyone who
    doesn't toe your narrow line is a 'shill' or a plant or anything else.
    Does it remotely occur to you they might simply believe they are in the
    right? Do I think MS tries to influence people? Yes, of course they do.
    But I doubt they always succeed

    > Were he equally naive about all sides, then I'd consider him merely a
    > little deaf and a little blind, but I do not believe that anyone could
    > be so consistently naive about Microsoft, yet so anti the on-topic,

    You are ridiculous, Mark. I DO NOT 'support' MS, nor am I naive. YOu are a
    fool.

    > pro-charter postings, even when claims are supported with acres of
    > evidence, kier will express the same incredulity that Erik or Timmy
    > would.

    The evidence is flawed. Not completely, but enough to make it suspect. Roy
    particularly needs to be more accurate and selective in his reporting, and
    stop making assumptions. That's all I'm saying. He'd be a better and much
    more effective advocate that way. You know it and I know it, but you
    won't admit it.

    > Kier is just another Erik. He's a lot smarter, of course, but still,
    > he's just another Erik.

    You ****ing liar. Produce proof of this utterly dishonest statement or
    retract it immediately.

    --
    Kier

  16. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 10 November 2007 20:37 : \____

    > Kier is here
    > to support the Microsoft agenda, which he does in an extremely subtle,
    > but highly effective way.

    No, stop it. He just prefers/chooses to believe that Microsoft has no role
    in /buying/ the market. He's here to advocate, but his approach is different.

    BTW, /s/plain/plane/. I reread my last post.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Web 2.0 is everything that can be spammed" --Unknown
    Cpu(s): 26.4%us, 4.3%sy, 1.0%ni, 63.8%id, 4.1%wa, 0.2%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st

  17. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 10 November 2007 20:37 : \____
    >
    >> Kier is here
    >> to support the Microsoft agenda, which he does in an extremely subtle,
    >> but highly effective way.

    > No, stop it. He just prefers/chooses to believe that Microsoft has no role
    > in /buying/ the market. He's here to advocate, but his approach is different.

    Very different indeed. He's very very clever in what he does. He only
    speaks to trolls, for example - that's why he's here - to encourage
    them. To give them a platform. To provide them with means to express
    their off-topic, anti-charter views.

  18. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:07:40 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 10 November 2007 20:37 : \____
    >>
    >>> Kier is here
    >>> to support the Microsoft agenda, which he does in an extremely subtle,
    >>> but highly effective way.

    >> No, stop it. He just prefers/chooses to believe that Microsoft has no role
    >> in /buying/ the market. He's here to advocate, but his approach is different.

    > Very different indeed. He's very very clever in what he does. He only
    > speaks to trolls, for example - that's why he's here - to encourage
    > them. To give them a platform. To provide them with means to express
    > their off-topic, anti-charter views.

    Liar.

    --
    Kier

  19. Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

    ____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 11 November 2007 11:07 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 10 November 2007 20:37 : \____
    >>
    >>> Kier is here
    >>> to support the Microsoft agenda, which he does in an extremely subtle,
    >>> but highly effective way.

    >> No, stop it. He just prefers/chooses to believe that Microsoft has no role
    >> in /buying/ the market. He's here to advocate, but his approach is
    >> different.

    > Very different indeed. He's very very clever in what he does. He only
    > speaks to trolls, for example - that's why he's here - to encourage
    > them. To give them a platform. To provide them with means to express
    > their off-topic, anti-charter views.

    Naa, I don't think so. It's too far fetched, IMHO.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Microsoft loves competition.
    "We need to slaughter Novell before they get stronger….If you’re going to kill
    someone, there isn’t much reason to get all worked up about it and angry. You
    just pull the trigger. Any discussions beforehand are a waste of time. We need
    to smile at Novell while we pull the trigger."
    --Jim Allchin, Platform Group Vice President

  20. microsofts cola shilcosystem ..

    On 10 Nov, 12:24, Kier wrote:

    > On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:55:36 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

    >> Doubtful. Microsoft's cola shilcosystem is surely paid for.

    > Have you any evidence for that? Frankly, the idea is ludicrous.

    Well, the people who run Big Brother were hiring on bloggers a while
    back. I know this cause a friend of mine was hired on a while back.
    You sat in on the group in shifts and tried to stear the conversation
    off of unsound opinion. You had to pretend to be a regular joe, a bit
    like what goes on here.

    I think the main problem with groups like COLA is that the media is
    afraid their own journalists are going to pick up bad opinion,
    especially as they have to monitor them all the time. Why I post here
    and elsewhere is, in my own small way, to try and hold back the ever
    rising tide of corporate bull****. Here's how another lone voice
    crying in the wilderness once put it:

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=90ELleCQvew

+ Reply to Thread