____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 31 October 2007 10:17 : \____

>> Watch how many people are discovered in MySpace and YouTub.

> ^^^
>
> Is that home videos of people singing in the bath?

Heh. No, I just still rarely proofread. Reminds me of a sort of joke (YouTub):

Zune tops million mark, again

,----[ Quote ]
| After the false alarm back in May, yesterday's announcement that Microsoft
| has now officially reached their goal of one million Zunes sold (or is that
| shipped?) had about as much fanfare as a fart in a bathtub. *

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-974...g=2547-1_3-0-5

Zune stinks. It doesn't make much noise either.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand"
Cpu(s): 35.1%us, 5.7%sy, 1.0%ni, 54.6%id, 3.2%wa, 0.3%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st