do_fork() in linux - Linux

This is a discussion on do_fork() in linux - Linux ; Hi, Could someone point the path of file where do_fork() written in linux Thanks, Deepak...

  1. do_fork() in linux

    Hi,

    Could someone point the path of file where do_fork() written in linux

    Thanks,
    Deepak

  2. Re: do_fork() in linux

    deepak wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could someone point the path of file where do_fork() written in linux

    What's wrong with Lew's yesterday's answer?

    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)

  3. Re: do_fork() in linux

    deepak wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could someone point the path of file where do_fork() written in linux
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Deepak

    Time to turn in the homework?

    --

    Tauno Voipio
    tauno voipio (at) iki fi

  4. Re: do_fork() in linux

    On Oct 31, 9:50 pm, Tauno Voipio wrote:
    > deepak wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > Could someone point the path of file where do_fork() written in linux

    > > Thanks,
    > > Deepak

    > Time to turn in the homework?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Tauno Voipio
    > tauno voipio (at) iki fi

    in kernel/fork.c near line no 1333

  5. Re: do_fork() in linux

    In article <1193762036.197873.140930@v23g2000prn.googlegroups. com>,
    deepak wrote:

    >Could someone point the path of file where do_fork() written in linux

    man grep

    --
    http://blameitonlove.com/

+ Reply to Thread