[News] Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further - Linux ; DFS espoused: > Linonut wrote: > >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' >> wisdom: >> >>> Microsoft PowerShell isn't Vista-ready, either >>> >>> ,----[ Quote ] >>> | As a few other ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 47 of 47

  1. Re: [News] Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further

    DFS espoused:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
    >> wisdom:
    >>
    >>> Microsoft PowerShell isn't Vista-ready, either
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=105

    >> If true, the above is incredible.

    > The article is nearly a year old, and was written before Vista was released.
    >
    > What's incredible is you "advocates"

    post on-topic, pro-charter material, and do not nym-shift in an effort
    to get around filters.

    You are not welcome here, you are violating both the FAQ and Charter.
    Please find an appropriate group.

  2. Re: [News] Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further

    "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    > DFS espoused:
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
    >>> wisdom:

    >>> If true, the above is incredible.

    >> The article is nearly a year old, and was written before Vista was
    >> released.
    >>
    >> What's incredible is you "advocates"

    > post on-topic, pro-charter material, and do not nym-shift in an effort
    > to get around filters.
    >
    > You are not welcome here, you are violating both the FAQ and Charter.
    > Please find an appropriate group.

    **** off you pathetic hypocrite.

  3. Re: [News] Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further

    "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    > DFS espoused:
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
    >>> wisdom:

    >>> If true, the above is incredible.

    >> The article is nearly a year old, and was written before Vista was
    >> released.
    >>
    >> What's incredible is you "advocates"

    > post on-topic, pro-charter material, and do not nym-shift in an effort
    > to get around filters.
    >
    > You are not welcome here, you are violating both the FAQ and Charter.
    > Please find an appropriate group.

    Why don't liars like you and your scumbag butt-boy Roy Schestowitz go away?
    And who the hell make you net-kopf anyway?

    If you don't like it do humanity a favor and stick your head in the oven.

  4. Re: [News] Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further

    ____/ Enzyte Bob on Friday 02 November 2007 22:40 : \____

    > "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    >> DFS espoused:

    >>> The article is nearly a year old, and was written before Vista was
    >>> released.
    >>>
    >>> What's incredible is you "advocates"

    >> post on-topic, pro-charter material, and do not nym-shift in an effort
    >> to get around filters.
    >>
    >> You are not welcome here, you are violating both the FAQ and Charter.
    >> Please find an appropriate group.

    > Why don't liars like you and your scumbag butt-boy Roy Schestowitz go away?
    > And who the hell make you net-kopf anyway?
    >
    > If you don't like it do humanity a favor and stick your head in the oven.

    Oh. Seen your name before, but wasn't 100% sure if you're Scott. Not it's
    clear.

    *plonk*

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
    Tasks: 107 total, 1 running, 106 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

  5. Re: [News] Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further

    Mark Kent wrote:

    > post on-topic, pro-charter material

    Or you'll bust out all your lying, off-topic, anti-charter material and show
    me how not to post to cola?

    > and do not nym-shift in an effort to get around filters.

    You're deluded if you think I care about whose cola idiot killfiles I reside
    in.

    > You are not welcome here,

    au contraire my little dweeb: cola denizens would much rather converse with
    me than you.

    > you are violating both the FAQ and Charter.

    au contraire [again] my little dweeb [again]: virtually every post I make is
    about Linux and/or Windows.

    > Please find an appropriate group.

    Please get an appropriate personality - yours is insufferable.

    Try here
    http://www.soft32.com/Download/free-.../4-4697-2.html

  6. Re: [News] Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Enzyte Bob on Friday 02 November 2007 22:40 : \____
    >

    >> "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    >>> DFS espoused:

    >>> post on-topic, pro-charter material, and do not nym-shift in an effort
    >>> to get around filters.
    >>>
    >>> You are not welcome here, you are violating both the FAQ and Charter.
    >>> Please find an appropriate group.

    >> Why don't liars like you and your scumbag butt-boy Roy Schestowitz go away?
    >> And who the hell make you net-kopf anyway?
    >>
    >> If you don't like it do humanity a favor and stick your head in the oven.

    > Oh. Seen your name before, but wasn't 100% sure if you're Scott. Not it's
    > clear.
    >
    > *plonk*

    Quite - usual level of vitriol and Scott's homosexual fantasies.
    Another off-topic, anti-charter, FAQ-breaking poster.

  7. Re: [News] Linux CLI Enhanced Even Further

    ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 03 November 2007 10:28 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Enzyte Bob on Friday 02 November 2007 22:40 : \____
    >>

    >>> "Mark Kent" wrote in message

    >>> Why don't liars like you and your scumbag butt-boy Roy Schestowitz go away?
    >>> And who the hell make you net-kopf anyway?
    >>>
    >>> If you don't like it do humanity a favor and stick your head in the oven.

    >> Oh. Seen your name before, but wasn't 100% sure if you're Scott. Not it's
    >> clear.
    >>
    >> *plonk*
    >>

    > Quite - usual level of vitriol and Scott's homosexual fantasies.
    > Another off-topic, anti-charter, FAQ-breaking poster.

    Maybe Scott was having anal sex with Gary. He seems to have inherited (infected
    by) some of his nymshifting DNA.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
    Tasks: 113 total, 1 running, 111 sleeping, 0 stopped, 1 zombie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3