Oops! - Linux

This is a discussion on Oops! - Linux ; Note subject change. In comp.os.linux.advocacy, nike shoes wrote on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:32:43 -0700 : > hi > We are the biggest wholesale suppliers..........We have a lot of very > nice quality merchandises with the very special price [rest ...

  1. Oops!

    <1193661163.447343.244690@e34g2000pro.googlegroups. com>:
    > hi
    > We are the biggest wholesale suppliers..........We have a lot of very
    > nice quality merchandises with the very special price

    [rest snipped]

    Sorry, Nike and Linux go together about as well as crude
    oil on toasted English muffins -- unless someone's putting
    walking chips in the heels or something. :-P

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net -- insert random yummy topping here
    Windows Vista. Because it's time to refresh your hardware. Trust us.

  2. Re: Oops!

    > Note subject change.
    >
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, nike shoes
    >
    > wrote
    > on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:32:43 -0700
    > <1193661163.447343.244690@e34g2000pro.googlegroups. com>:
    >> hi
    >> We are the biggest wholesale suppliers..........We have a lot of very
    >> nice quality merchandises with the very special price

    > [rest snipped]
    >
    > Sorry, Nike and Linux go together about as well as crude
    > oil on toasted English muffins -- unless someone's putting
    > walking chips in the heels or something. :-P

    Actually they are. But the chips in the shoes only talk to an iPod.

    http://www.apple.com/ipod/nike/

    Rock'n'Run.
    Your shoes talk. Your iPod nano listens. Track your run in real time

  3. Re: Oops!

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Keith Windsor

    wrote
    on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:11:26 -0400
    <4726085b$0$26446$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>:

    > "The Ghost In The Machine" wrote in message
    >> Note subject change.
    >>
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, nike shoes
    >>
    >> wrote
    >> on Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:32:43 -0700
    >> <1193661163.447343.244690@e34g2000pro.googlegroups. com>:
    >>> hi
    >>> We are the biggest wholesale suppliers..........We have a lot of very
    >>> nice quality merchandises with the very special price

    >> [rest snipped]
    >>
    >> Sorry, Nike and Linux go together about as well as crude
    >> oil on toasted English muffins -- unless someone's putting
    >> walking chips in the heels or something. :-P
    >>

    > Actually they are. But the chips in the shoes only talk to an iPod.
    >
    > http://www.apple.com/ipod/nike/
    >
    > Rock'n'Run.
    > Your shoes talk. Your iPod nano listens. Track your run in real time

    Gadzooks. What next, GPS devices in one's sneakers so that
    Homeland Security can track your every move? :-P
    Can't be too careful with al Qaeda running amuck after all;
    it might lead to dancing.

    It's bad enough one needs[*] separate shoes for walking,
    running, hiking, jogging, tennis, football, baseball,
    rugby, basketball (street), basketball (gym), street
    hockey, lacrosse, polo, water polo, first date, second
    date, subsequent dates (w/o sex), subsequent dates (w/sex),
    marriage, divorce, visitation of one's third cousins twice
    removed, etc., with each shoe costing up to $150 each.

    But I guess it had to happen sometime... :-)

    ObLinux: At least with Linux one won't need quite as much power
    consumption. ;-)
    [*] FSVO.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    /dev/signature/pedantry: Resource temporarily unavailable