After takin' a swig o' grog, [H]omer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Linux Genuine Advantage?
>
> http://www.linuxgenuineadvantage.org/

* Your computer, which worked just fine before, will continue
functioning normally!
* Our software which you just installed will not disable
logins on your computer (as long as our license server
keeps working properly)!
* It's totally awesome!
* We might not raise the yearly licensing fees in the
future!

Plus, if you act now, we promise not to launch
unfounded lawsuits against you, slander you or our
competitors in the press and the courts (possibly by
using other smaller companies as pawns), or
require you to pay us for software you won't use on
every new computer you buy!

--
Tux rox!