Mozilla Firefox Web Page Fonts - Linux

This is a discussion on Mozilla Firefox Web Page Fonts - Linux ; How can I force Firefox to use the Truetype fonts that I copied from Windows? For example, I have Arial font that CNN.com uses but Firefox does not use it. OpenOffice and other applications use it, but Firefox. I have ...

  1. Mozilla Firefox Web Page Fonts

    How can I force Firefox to use the Truetype fonts that I copied from
    Windows? For example, I have Arial font that CNN.com uses but Firefox does
    not use it. OpenOffice and other applications use it, but Firefox. I have
    made the fonts available system wide - what's the trick to forcing Firefox?
    BTW, changing the fonts in Firefox option settings does not help either.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Mozilla Firefox Web Page Fonts

    Sorry...using CentOS 4 - Red Hat Enterprise

    "KT" wrote in message
    news:KoG1e.3564$oy3.1236@newssvr30.news.prodigy.co m...
    > How can I force Firefox to use the Truetype fonts that I copied from
    > Windows? For example, I have Arial font that CNN.com uses but Firefox
    > does not use it. OpenOffice and other applications use it, but Firefox.
    > I have made the fonts available system wide - what's the trick to forcing
    > Firefox? BTW, changing the fonts in Firefox option settings does not help
    > either.
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread