The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work) - Linux

This is a discussion on The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work) - Linux ; Kier, one of the few true Linux advocates left in COLA is now under attack by the radical Linux movement. Yes ladies and germs, the same handful (5 at best count) of radical Linux lunatics who set up boycott sites ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)

  1. The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)

    Kier, one of the few true Linux advocates left in COLA is now under
    attack by the radical Linux movement.
    Yes ladies and germs, the same handful (5 at best count) of radical
    Linux lunatics who set up boycott sites against companies who don't
    follow the Linux religion, in full, have decided to attack and
    discredit Kier.
    For those who are not aware, Kier has a more reasonable and realistic
    approach toward Linux and the adoption of and advocating of Linux.
    Make no mistake, Kier is NOT A WINDOWS USER!
    Nor is Kier an apologist.
    Kier sees right through the hate, anti-Microsoft behavior and paranoia
    that exists amongst the Linux loonies in COLA and he is smart enough
    to realize that this type of behavior is only hurting Linux's
    reputation, not helping it.

    Don't believe it?

    Read some of Kier's posts and then read some of the sheer lunacy
    posted by the likes of:
    Roy Schestowitz (Liar, Spammer and Copyright thief)
    Mark Kent (there is no such thing as intellectual property)
    William Poaster (Yes man of the year. AKA Arkady Duntov)
    Homer (a clone of Roy, only not a thief)
    Roy Culley (Robert Parsonage and a slew of other nyms).
    and a few others.

    Read the lies posted about Kier.
    Then judge for yourself who is the better Linux advocate.
    Kier or the Linux mafia in COLA.

    The bottom Line is that this Linux mafia spew their hate for Microsoft
    far more than they speak of advocating Linux.
    They talk of freedom of choice, but that freedom must follow along
    with their beliefs or else it doesn't count.
    IOW it's only choice when you choose the same thoughts, opinions etc
    that they choose.

    Read the posts and judge for yourself.

    One last thing, get ready for the half assed apologies to Kier because
    they, the Mafia, would rather accept him than deal with the truths I
    have posted.
    IOW, if it comes down to accepting Kier or me, Kier would win, and
    rightfully so because I could care less one way or the other about
    Linux.
    It's the crazy, dangerous, mentally unstable Linux zealots I take
    exception of.

    Hell, even Peter Kohlmann knows what loonies Roy and Mark are and
    whatever you think of Kohlmann, he is not an idiot.


  2. Re: The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)

    On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:13:52 -0700, doris.gets.her.oates wrote:



    Thanks, but I'd sooner not be defended by the likes of you, especially
    when you cross-posted it to so many totally unnecessary groups.

    --
    Kier

  3. Re: The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)

    Kier did eloquently scribble:
    > On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:13:52 -0700, doris.gets.her.oates wrote:


    >


    > Thanks, but I'd sooner not be defended by the likes of you, especially
    > when you cross-posted it to so many totally unnecessary groups.


    Quite.
    All lies anyway, who are these "5" that were attacking you...
    Or has mark kent been undergoing mytosis?

    --
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| "ARSE! GERLS!! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!!!" |
    | in | "THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER!...FECK!!!! |
    | Computer Science | - Father Jack in "Father Ted" |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  4. Re: The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)

    doris.gets.her.oates@gmail.com wrote:
    > Kier, one of the few true Linux advocates left in COLA is now under
    > attack by the radical Linux movement.
    > Yes ladies and germs, the same handful (5 at best count) of radical
    > Linux lunatics who set up boycott sites against companies who don't
    > follow the Linux religion, in full, have decided to attack and
    > discredit Kier.
    > For those who are not aware, Kier has a more reasonable and realistic
    > approach toward Linux and the adoption of and advocating of Linux.
    > Make no mistake, Kier is NOT A WINDOWS USER!
    > Nor is Kier an apologist.
    > Kier sees right through the hate, anti-Microsoft behavior and paranoia
    > that exists amongst the Linux loonies in COLA and he is smart enough
    > to realize that this type of behavior is only hurting Linux's
    > reputation, not helping it.
    >
    > Don't believe it?
    >
    > Read some of Kier's posts and then read some of the sheer lunacy
    > posted by the likes of:
    > Roy Schestowitz (Liar, Spammer and Copyright thief)
    > Mark Kent (there is no such thing as intellectual property)
    > William Poaster (Yes man of the year. AKA Arkady Duntov)
    > Homer (a clone of Roy, only not a thief)
    > Roy Culley (Robert Parsonage and a slew of other nyms).
    > and a few others.
    >
    > Read the lies posted about Kier.
    > Then judge for yourself who is the better Linux advocate.
    > Kier or the Linux mafia in COLA.
    >
    > The bottom Line is that this Linux mafia spew their hate for Microsoft
    > far more than they speak of advocating Linux.
    > They talk of freedom of choice, but that freedom must follow along
    > with their beliefs or else it doesn't count.
    > IOW it's only choice when you choose the same thoughts, opinions etc
    > that they choose.
    >
    > Read the posts and judge for yourself.
    >
    > One last thing, get ready for the half assed apologies to Kier because
    > they, the Mafia, would rather accept him than deal with the truths I
    > have posted.
    > IOW, if it comes down to accepting Kier or me, Kier would win, and
    > rightfully so because I could care less one way or the other about
    > Linux.
    > It's the crazy, dangerous, mentally unstable Linux zealots I take
    > exception of.
    >
    > Hell, even Peter Kohlmann knows what loonies Roy and Mark are and
    > whatever you think of Kohlmann, he is not an idiot.
    >

    The Reason I Hate Windows Vista RTM Is Quite Clear, Windows Vista RTM Is
    The Worst Operating System Ever Created By Man Kind, Just FYI.

  5. Re: The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)

    On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:34:18 +0100, spike1 wrote:

    > Kier did eloquently scribble:
    >> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:13:52 -0700, doris.gets.her.oates wrote:

    >
    >>

    >
    >> Thanks, but I'd sooner not be defended by the likes of you, especially
    >> when you cross-posted it to so many totally unnecessary groups.

    >
    > Quite.
    > All lies anyway, who are these "5" that were attacking you...
    > Or has mark kent been undergoing mytosis?
    >


    Just Mark and [H]omer. Both rather stupidly, but there you are.

    --
    Kier


  6. Re: The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)

    Who cares?
    The entire Internet knows what an ass Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent,
    Homer and the others are.
    Why give them the attention they crave?
    Filter the bastards, or do what I do, score them down. This way you
    can get a good laugh when needed.
    Kier seems like a decent person and so do a few other Linux posters in
    comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    The trick is to learn from the good posters and laugh at or ignore the
    idiots, like Roy for example.
    The group is so much more readable with Roy Schestowitz filtered out
    anyway.


    On Oct 27, 3:13 pm, doris.gets.her.oa...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Kier, one of the few true Linux advocates left in COLA is now under
    > attack by the radical Linux movement.
    > Yes ladies and germs, the same handful (5 at best count) of radical
    > Linux lunatics who set up boycott sites against companies who don't
    > follow the Linux religion, in full, have decided to attack and
    > discredit Kier.
    > For those who are not aware, Kier has a more reasonable and realistic
    > approach toward Linux and the adoption of and advocating of Linux.
    > Make no mistake, Kier is NOT A WINDOWS USER!
    > Nor is Kier an apologist.
    > Kier sees right through the hate, anti-Microsoft behavior and paranoia
    > that exists amongst the Linux loonies in COLA and he is smart enough
    > to realize that this type of behavior is only hurting Linux's
    > reputation, not helping it.
    >
    > Don't believe it?
    >
    > Read some of Kier's posts and then read some of the sheer lunacy
    > posted by the likes of:
    > Roy Schestowitz (Liar, Spammer and Copyright thief)
    > Mark Kent (there is no such thing as intellectual property)
    > William Poaster (Yes man of the year. AKA Arkady Duntov)
    > Homer (a clone of Roy, only not a thief)
    > Roy Culley (Robert Parsonage and a slew of other nyms).
    > and a few others.
    >
    > Read the lies posted about Kier.
    > Then judge for yourself who is the better Linux advocate.
    > Kier or the Linux mafia in COLA.
    >
    > The bottom Line is that this Linux mafia spew their hate for Microsoft
    > far more than they speak of advocating Linux.
    > They talk of freedom of choice, but that freedom must follow along
    > with their beliefs or else it doesn't count.
    > IOW it's only choice when you choose the same thoughts, opinions etc
    > that they choose.
    >
    > Read the posts and judge for yourself.
    >
    > One last thing, get ready for the half assed apologies to Kier because
    > they, the Mafia, would rather accept him than deal with the truths I
    > have posted.
    > IOW, if it comes down to accepting Kier or me, Kier would win, and
    > rightfully so because I could care less one way or the other about
    > Linux.
    > It's the crazy, dangerous, mentally unstable Linux zealots I take
    > exception of.
    >
    > Hell, even Peter Kohlmann knows what loonies Roy and Mark are and
    > whatever you think of Kohlmann, he is not an idiot.




  7. Re: The Lynching Of Micoshaftees. (The Clippy worshipping Mafia at work)

    Micoshaft Asstroturfer doris.gets.her.oates@gmail.com wrote on behalf of
    Micoshaft Corporation:

    > K



    Clippy gets regularly lynched in COLA and yet you say nothing.

    I think you are just being facetious.

    You secretly approve of Clippy getting lynched and never show enough
    gusto defending Clippy. You bastard!

    Look go and install some Linux now and lynch Clippy for good!

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com



  8. Re: The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip >

    Oh looky looky, flatfish answering himself (again)
    --
    Warning: 10 days have passed since your last Windows reinstall.


  9. Re: The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)


    wrote in message
    news:epSGfGNGIHA.5752@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
    > doris.gets.her.oates@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Kier, one of the few true Linux advocates left in COLA is now under
    >> attack by the radical Linux movement.
    >> Yes ladies and germs, the same handful (5 at best count) of radical
    >> Linux lunatics who set up boycott sites against companies who don't
    >> follow the Linux religion, in full, have decided to attack and
    >> discredit Kier.
    >> For those who are not aware, Kier has a more reasonable and realistic
    >> approach toward Linux and the adoption of and advocating of Linux.
    >> Make no mistake, Kier is NOT A WINDOWS USER!
    >> Nor is Kier an apologist.
    >> Kier sees right through the hate, anti-Microsoft behavior and paranoia
    >> that exists amongst the Linux loonies in COLA and he is smart enough
    >> to realize that this type of behavior is only hurting Linux's
    >> reputation, not helping it.
    >>
    >> Don't believe it?
    >>
    >> Read some of Kier's posts and then read some of the sheer lunacy
    >> posted by the likes of:
    >> Roy Schestowitz (Liar, Spammer and Copyright thief)
    >> Mark Kent (there is no such thing as intellectual property)
    >> William Poaster (Yes man of the year. AKA Arkady Duntov)
    >> Homer (a clone of Roy, only not a thief)
    >> Roy Culley (Robert Parsonage and a slew of other nyms).
    >> and a few others.
    >>
    >> Read the lies posted about Kier.
    >> Then judge for yourself who is the better Linux advocate.
    >> Kier or the Linux mafia in COLA.
    >>
    >> The bottom Line is that this Linux mafia spew their hate for Microsoft
    >> far more than they speak of advocating Linux.
    >> They talk of freedom of choice, but that freedom must follow along
    >> with their beliefs or else it doesn't count.
    >> IOW it's only choice when you choose the same thoughts, opinions etc
    >> that they choose.
    >>
    >> Read the posts and judge for yourself.
    >>
    >> One last thing, get ready for the half assed apologies to Kier because
    >> they, the Mafia, would rather accept him than deal with the truths I
    >> have posted.
    >> IOW, if it comes down to accepting Kier or me, Kier would win, and
    >> rightfully so because I could care less one way or the other about
    >> Linux.
    >> It's the crazy, dangerous, mentally unstable Linux zealots I take
    >> exception of.
    >>
    >> Hell, even Peter Kohlmann knows what loonies Roy and Mark are and
    >> whatever you think of Kohlmann, he is not an idiot.
    >>

    > The Reason I Hate Windows Vista RTM Is Quite Clear, Windows Vista RTM Is
    > The Worst Operating System Ever Created By Man Kind, Just FYI.


    The reason you hate windows is because Microsoft knows you as a whining Baby
    who cries and throws tantrums. Just FYI.

    Go install Ubuntu Just FYI and bail on the Vista group Just FYI. Remember
    your constitutional rights. Just FYI.



  10. Re: The Lynching Of Kier. (The Linux Mafia at work)

    On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:13:52 -0700, doris.gets.her.oates wrote nothing.

    *plonk*


+ Reply to Thread