Vista sales slow despite record MS profit

,----[ Quote ]
| The sales rate of Microsoft's Windows Vista is gradually slowing down as the
| operating system reaches the one-year anniversary of its release to
| businesses, according to the company's latest financial results.
`----

http://www.electronista.com/articles....rate.slowing/

The marketing and hype (brainwash) fade away. People find out the truth.

Microsoft XP vs. Vista and the Way it Could Have Been

,----[ Quote ]
| Instead, sooner probably than later, Microsoft will have to take Vista out
| back and shoot it twice, once in the head and once in the neck, and send it
| to that great big operating system graveyard in the sky. R.I.P. Vista
`----

http://meanderin.wordpress.com/2007/...uld-have-been/

Related:

Nine burning questions about how Vista is really doing

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9021838
http://tinyurl.com/2u6gzq