[News] Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users - Linux ; How Not to Treat Your Readership ,----[ Quote ] | Given how the technology and methods the Linux community uses are constantly | villified, ridiculed, and held in contempt by competitors; by ill-informed IT | professionals and hobbyists; and now ...

  1. [News] Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users

    How Not to Treat Your Readership

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Given how the technology and methods the Linux community uses are constantly
    | villified, ridiculed, and held in contempt by competitors; by ill-informed IT
    | professionals and hobbyists; and now by journalists who use lies and
    | outrageous comments to hold the community's response up for ridicule--is it
    | any wonder why the community is so defensive in their responses?
    |
    | That's not a justification of bad behavior, but it certainly puts such
    `----

    http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...6-025-26-OP-CY

    One example among many. Dvorak is one of them. Lyons, Enderle, Alexander Wolfe
    and several ZDNet bloggers are others. SJVN and Peter Galli still play "good
    cop, bad cop" once in a few weeks in order to drive traffic. They deliberate
    plant baits and then use that to attack the character of Linux. Some of them
    are paid by Microsoft (that's a fact).

    Recent:

    http://slated.org/linux_still_doesnt...op_is_pure_fud

    Related:

    http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowa...00/PX03096.pdf

  2. Re: Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users

    On Oct 27, 6:03 am, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    Hey ****te head--why not give us some links of journos that are
    disparaging Linux? I'd like to read what they have to say instead of
    your spam.

    RL

  3. Re: Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users

    raylopez99 wrote:

    > On Oct 27, 6:03 am, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >
    > Hey ****te head--why not give us some links of journos that are
    > disparaging Linux? I'd like to read what they have to say instead of
    > your spam.
    >
    > RL

    Why not search them yourself, nymshifter?
    --
    Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

  4. Re: Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users

    On Oct 27, 7:48 am, Peter Köhl

    > Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    > of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

    Peter--please tell us what you DON'T like about Linux. Surely a man
    as intelligent as you cannot be unequivocal about Linux? You have to
    not like something. Tell us what that is.

    RL

  5. Re: Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users

    "raylopez99" schreef in bericht
    news:1193509808.759008.309810@v3g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...
    On Oct 27, 7:48 am, Peter Köhl

    > Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    > of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

    Peter--please tell us what you DON'T like about Linux. Surely a man
    as intelligent as you cannot be unequivocal about Linux? You have to
    not like something. Tell us what that is.

    RL

    He can't, he is a totally mad about linux, which makes him a stupid lintard!

    "Linux is perfect at everything"; Peter Köhlmann: "It is"
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....&output=gplain

  6. Re: Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users

    Micoshaft Asstroturfer raylopez99 wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

    > On Oct 27, 7:48 am, Peter Köhl
    >
    >> Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    >> of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

    > Peter--please tell us what you DON'T like about Linux. Surely a man
    > as intelligent as you cannot be unequivocal about Linux? You have to
    > not like something. Tell us what that is.
    >
    > RL

    Tell us who funds you first. Is it Mico**** corporation or Appil?
    And do you need to spliff between posts to make you believe in the crap
    you post or is that just a way to keep your world spinning properly?

  7. Re: Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users

    On Oct 27, 1:55 pm, 7 wrote:

    > Tell us who funds you first. Is it Mico**** corporation or Appil?
    > And do you need to spliff between posts to make you believe in the crap
    > you post or is that just a way to keep your world spinning properly?

    You see a conspiracy behind every tree--typical Linux nut. But I will
    not name who funds me, if anybody in fact funds me.

    Besides, I can't be traced...ahahahaha.

    RL

  8. Re: Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users

    On Oct 27, 4:55 pm, 7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft Asstroturfer raylopez99 wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    > > On Oct 27, 7:48 am, Peter Köhl

    > >> Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    > >> of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

    > > Peter--please tell us what you DON'T like about Linux. Surely a man
    > > as intelligent as you cannot be unequivocal about Linux? You have to
    > > not like something. Tell us what that is.

    > > RL

    > Tell us who funds you first. Is it Mico**** corporation or Appil?
    > And do you need to spliff between posts to make you believe in the crap
    > you post or is that just a way to keep your world spinning properly?

    I am funded by Richard Matthew Stallman and Linus Benedict Torvalds. I
    know you were wondering.

  9. Re: Journalists Are Deliberately Trolling Linux Users

    7 wrote:

    > Tell us who funds you first.

    The Nephilim.

+ Reply to Thread