The Science Education Myth

,----[ Quote ]
| Yet a new report by the Urban Institute, a nonpartisan think tank, tells a
| different story. The report disproves many confident pronouncements about the
| alleged weaknesses and failures of the U.S. education system.

Any excuse though for Microsoft to get cheaper and overworked labour. Talented
people refuse to work for an abusive monopoly, so Microsoft brings people from

Software Execs Want Visa Limits Raised

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft CEO, Other Software Executives Seek Higher Cap on Skilled
| Foreign Worker Visas

Bill Gates to address Senate panel

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates is scheduled to descend on Capitol Hill
| next week to pepper a U.S. Senate committee with his suggestions for
| boosting American competitiveness.

Bill Gates says West not supplying enough IT talent

,----[ Quote ]
| A shortage of information technology graduates from Western universities is
| leading companies to call on developing countries to meet research demand,
| Microsoft chairman Bill Gates said on Tuesday.

Study: There Is No Shortage of U.S. Engineers

,----[ Quote ]
| ...a new study from Duke University calls this argument bunk, stating
| that there is no shortage of engineers in the United States, and
| that offshoring is all about cost savings.

Is There a Shortage of U.S. Tech Workers?

,----[ Quote ]