Leopard Installation appears stuck on a plain blue screen - Linux

This is a discussion on Leopard Installation appears stuck on a plain blue screen - Linux ; ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 31 October 2007 08:36 : \____ > Roy Schestowitz wrote: > >> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 31 October 2007 06:50 : \____ >> >>> Roy Schestowitz wrote: >>> >>>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Tuesday ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: Leopard Installation appears stuck on a plain blue screen

    Read the following new essay.

    http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1003745

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Data lacking semantics is currency in an island

  2. Re: Leopard Installation appears stuck on a plain blue screen

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 31 October 2007 08:36 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 31 October 2007 06:50 : \____

    >>> No, you were just being unspecific with your accusation.
    >>>

    >> So yes, you are an idiot
    >>
    >>> Had you politely pointed out the problem you were having with my
    >>> arguments, my response would have been more satisfactory.

    >> Like your last one?
    >>
    >> By now you've lost nearly all my respect. I have difficulties to regard
    >> you as a poster whose opinions I would consider. Same as Mark Kent, BTW
    >>
    >> He too has lost all credibility in my book
    >>
    >> Too bad. You both started with good intentions. And now you both are just
    >> screeching GPL3-jihadis, without coherent thought worth mentioning

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > Read the following new essay.
    >
    > http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1003745

    This has what to do with *your* inability to post something coherent
    exactly?
    Why on earth can't you stick to a discussion and instead throw in fluff
    which has nothing to do with it?

    Tell you what, return to your glue bag. I suspect that a few surviving
    braincells need "treatment"
    --
    Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

  3. Re: Leopard Installation appears stuck on a plain blue screen

    > Read the following new essay.
    >
    > http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1003745

    Microsoft is a cancer!

    --
    Tux rox!

  4. Re: Leopard Installation appears stuck on a plain blue screen

    ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 31 October 2007 10:00 : \____

    > Tell you what, return to your glue bag. I suspect that a few surviving
    > braincells need "treatment"

    You know, Peter, talking to you can be a waste of time sometimes.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | if ("if"=inv("fi")) print("foo/bar")

  5. Re: Leopard Installation appears stuck on a plain blue screen

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 31 October 2007 10:00 : \____
    >
    >> Tell you what, return to your glue bag. I suspect that a few surviving
    >> braincells need "treatment"

    > You know, Peter, talking to you can be a waste of time sometimes.

    At least I am not the one carefully avoiding the subject

    That would be you. You post ridiculous claims, and when called on it, answer
    with completely unrelated bull****

    It is entirely your problem if you lose all credibility because of your own
    actions. If you call that a "waste of time" when your claims are
    questioned, you better stop making them
    --
    I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2