Penguin Boi Jerry McBride - Linux

This is a discussion on Penguin Boi Jerry McBride - Linux ; Message-Id: From: Jerry McBride Hadron Quark wrote: > > > > It has been fun guys. > > Really. > > Two things to say : > > 1) regarding flatfish and his "nyms" : put up or shut up. ...

  1. Penguin Boi Jerry McBride

    From: Jerry McBride

    Hadron Quark wrote:

    > It has been fun guys.
    >
    > Really.
    >
    > Two things to say :
    >
    > 1) regarding flatfish and his "nyms" : put up or shut up.
    >
    > 2) In the face of arguments that prove you wrong, accept it and hope
    > Linux gets better.
    >
    > Seriously : accepting failure is the mark of a true champion.
    >
    > See you all in a new life.
    >
    > Happy Christmas to you all.

    Drop dead... or better yet, step off a curb in front of a FAST moving
    truck...

    --

    Jerry McBride

    From: Jerry McBride

    Encrypt your connections, use vpn with known and trusted sites...

    Works for me.

    Penguin Boi will always be a clueless asshole.

  2. Re: Penguin Boi Jerry McBride

    Anonymous Sender wrote:

    > [quote]
    > From: Jerry McBride
    >
    > Hadron Quark wrote:
    >

    >> It has been fun guys.
    >>
    >> Really.
    >>
    >> Two things to say :
    >>
    >> 1) regarding flatfish and his "nyms" : put up or shut up.
    >>
    >> 2) In the face of arguments that prove you wrong, accept it and hope
    >> Linux gets better.
    >>
    >> Seriously : accepting failure is the mark of a true champion.
    >>
    >> See you all in a new life.
    >>
    >> Happy Christmas to you all.

    > Drop dead... or better yet, step off a curb in front of a FAST moving
    > truck...

    Actually it was excellent advice. Why don't you take it?

    --

    Jerry McBride

  3. Re: Penguin Boi Jerry McBride

    Anonymous Sender wrote:

    It just occurred to me, why are you hiding behind a mail proxy? What do you
    have to hide? What are you afraid of? If you're so intent on offending
    someone, then do so by signing you name to it...

    Coward...

    --

    Jerry McBride

+ Reply to Thread