It's official - linux is Vista's B1TCH - Linux

  1. It's official - linux is Vista's B1TCH

    The financial reports from Microsoft made it official. Linux is now
    officially Vista's B1TCH.

  2. Re: It's official - linux is Vista's B1TCH

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Sophie McDowell belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > The financial reports from Microsoft made it official. Linux is now
    > officially Vista's B1TCH.

    *plonk*

    --
    Tux rox!

  3. Re: It's official - linux is Vista's B1TCH

    Sophie McDowell wrote:

    > The financial reports from Microsoft made it official. Linux is now
    > officially Vista's B1TCH.

    It's official! You are a retard.

  4. Re: It's official - linux is Vista's B1TCH

    On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 18:28:41 -0400, Sophie McDowell wrote:

    > The financial reports from Microsoft made it official. Linux is now
    > officially Vista's B1TCH.

    Wow.. something must really be scaring you wintrolls...

    --
    Rick

  5. Re: It's official - linux is Vista's B1TCH

    Linonut wrote:

    > *plonk*

    I was reading in a UK group, how Vista is even further screwed by M$. Did
    you know it can't get "an IP address from certain routers or from certain
    non-Microsoft DHCP servers"?

    Looks like more attempts at "lock-in" by The Monopoly.

    Oh, yeah....& some time ago, weren't some of the wintrolls saying that
    the 'average joe' didn't need to know anything about editing The Registry?

    Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using
    Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require
    that you reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that
    these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.

    So here we have M$ *deliberately* crippling their crapware, so that it will
    NOT work with non-M$ products. THEN they say that *they* won't take
    responsibility for anyone trying to get their ****e to work!

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0-BETA1.5

  6. Re: It's official - linux is Vista's B1TCH

    William Poaster wrote:

    > I was reading in a UK group, how Vista is even further screwed by M$.
    > Did you know it can't get "an IP address from certain routers or from
    > certain non-Microsoft DHCP servers"?
    >
    > Looks like more attempts at "lock-in" by The Monopoly.

    > So here we have M$ *deliberately* crippling their crapware, so that
    > it will NOT work with non-M$ products. THEN they say that *they*
    > won't take responsibility for anyone trying to get their ****e to
    > work!
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233

    The BROADCAST flag is part of the DHCP spec, and you're a moron.

+ Reply to Thread