Microsoft - an update ... - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft - an update ... - Linux ; 'Microsoft Corp. today announced revenue of $13.76 billion for the quarter ended September 30, 2007' http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/p...ess%20Releases 'The following report regarding Microsoft’s financial practices is the most widely read report on my website since 1999. Numerous major news stories have appeared ...

  1. Microsoft - an update ...

    'Microsoft Corp. today announced revenue of $13.76 billion for the
    quarter ended September 30, 2007'

    http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/p...ess%20Releases

    'The following report regarding Microsoft’s financial practices is the
    most widely read report on my website since 1999. Numerous major news
    stories have appeared based upon the report titled Microsoft Financial
    Pyramid Summary'

    http://billparish.wordpress.com/2007...oft-an-update/

    'The first and most important tool Microsoft uses is the manipulation of
    earnings to ensure analysts’ expectations are met'

    http://snipurl.com/1sr9n
    http://vistasucks.wordpress.com/2007...-this-century/

  2. Re: Microsoft - an update ...

    ____/ Doug Mentohl on Friday 26 October 2007 18:10 : \____

    > 'Microsoft Corp. today announced revenue of $13.76 billion for the
    > quarter ended September 30, 2007'

    http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/p...ess%20Releases

    > 'The following report regarding Microsoft’s financial practices is the
    > most widely read report on my website since 1999. Numerous major news
    > stories have appeared based upon the report titled Microsoft Financial
    > Pyramid Summary'
    >
    > http://billparish.wordpress.com/2007...oft-an-update/

    Pyramid summary?

    More like "...the greatest financial fraud/pyramid scheme this century...":

    "Sadly, many of these brilliant people have been blinded by the stock
    price and unable to see that Microsoft is also the key architect of
    the greatest financial pyramid scheme this century.

    Â*It is not uncommon for participants in pyramid schemes to lose their
    emotional bearings. My close friends who work at Microsoft are
    particularly upset over my work and it is possible that even Bill
    Gates and Steve Ballmer do not realize the implications of their
    financial practices."

    http://www.billparish.com/msftfraudfacts.html

    > 'The first and most important tool Microsoft uses is the manipulation of
    > earnings to ensure analysts’ expectations are met'
    >
    > http://snipurl.com/1sr9n

    http://vistasucks.wordpress.com/2007...-this-century/

    How many times have I said that Microsoft tweaks its reports? The trolls refuse
    to listen.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Have you hugged your penguin today?
    Mem: 515500k total, 444668k used, 70832k free, 4044k buffers