Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999. - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999. - Linux ; But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep up. http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071025/aqth132.html?.v=17 "This fiscal year is off to an OUTSTANDING start with the fastest revenue growth of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

  1. Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.



    But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing
    Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep up.


    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071025/aqth132.html?.v=17

    "This fiscal year is off to an OUTSTANDING start with the fastest revenue
    growth of any first quarter since 1999,"

    Microsoft Reports 27% Revenue Growth; Fastest First Quarter Since 1999
    Thursday October 25, 4:10 pm ET
    Broad-based strength drives operating income and EPS growth each in excess
    of 25%


    REDMOND, Wash., Oct. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Microsoft Corp. today
    announced revenue of $13.76 billion for the quarter ended September 30,
    2007, a 27% increase over the same period of the prior year. Operating
    income, net income and diluted earnings per share for the quarter were $5.92
    billion, $4.29 billion and $0.45, respectively.





    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  2. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

    Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    > But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing
    > Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep up.


    Name the linux advocates that said that, and provide quotes and
    references.(snip)

  3. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

    Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    > But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was
    > killing Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it
    > can't keep up.
    >
    > http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071025/aqth132.html?.v=17
    >
    > "This fiscal year is off to an OUTSTANDING start with the fastest
    > revenue growth of any first quarter since 1999,"
    >
    > Microsoft Reports 27% Revenue Growth; Fastest First Quarter Since 1999
    > Thursday October 25, 4:10 pm ET
    > Broad-based strength drives operating income and EPS growth each in
    > excess of 25%
    >
    >
    > REDMOND, Wash., Oct. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Microsoft Corp.
    > today announced revenue of $13.76 billion for the quarter ended
    > September 30, 2007, a 27% increase over the same period of the prior
    > year. Operating income, net income and diluted earnings per share for
    > the quarter were $5.92 billion, $4.29 billion and $0.45, respectively.



    That can't be right. COLA's favorite idiot AB/Sinister Midget claims the war
    is over and Linux has won.

    The war is already over. But we'll find soldiers fighting on for
    years, just like they found defeated Japanese Army soldiers still
    hiding in the jungles for a long timeafter WWII. That's OK. I'll be
    around to keep telling the losers that we won until they finally face
    reality or die of old age.



  4. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.


    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:13i20qo9jp04fd2@news.supernews.com...
    > Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    >> But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing
    >> Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep
    >> up.

    >
    > Name the linux advocates that said that, and provide quotes and
    > references.(snip)


    If you're too stupid to use Google then ask mommy, daddy or your big sister
    to help you. The posts are there. Don't ask me to waste my time doing
    something that you are either too lazy or too incompetent to do yourself.



    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  5. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

    Geppetto Olivio wrote:

    >
    > "Rick" wrote in message
    > news:13i20qo9jp04fd2@news.supernews.com...
    >> Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    >>> But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing
    >>> Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep
    >>> up.

    >>
    >> Name the linux advocates that said that, and provide quotes and
    >> references.(snip)

    >
    > If you're too stupid to use Google then ask mommy, daddy or your big
    > sister
    > to help you. The posts are there. Don't ask me to waste my time doing
    > something that you are either too lazy or too incompetent to do yourself.
    >


    In other words, you were lying

    --
    Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course


  6. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.


    "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    news:ffr2l9$cbo$00$1@news.t-online.com...
    > Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> "Rick" wrote in message
    >> news:13i20qo9jp04fd2@news.supernews.com...
    >>> Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    >>>> But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was
    >>>> killing
    >>>> Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't
    >>>> keep
    >>>> up.
    >>>
    >>> Name the linux advocates that said that, and provide quotes and
    >>> references.(snip)

    >>
    >> If you're too stupid to use Google then ask mommy, daddy or your big
    >> sister
    >> to help you. The posts are there. Don't ask me to waste my time doing
    >> something that you are either too lazy or too incompetent to do yourself.
    >>

    >
    > In other words, you were lying


    No. In simple words I won't waste my time finding something for retards like
    you that is obviously true. Besides... you once claimed that you will not
    follow a link that proves you are wrong. Assuming of course that you
    upgraded to a decent newsreader that actually knows how to follow a properly
    formatted link.



    >
    > --
    > Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course
    >




    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  7. Re: EU Open Source bigger than Micoshaft Corporation

    Micoshaft Asstroturfer Geppetto Olivio wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    >
    >
    > But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing
    > Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep
    > up.



    Dude you are so out of date.

    The open source movement in EU alone is now
    bigger than Micoshaft Corporation!!!

    So sell your micoshaft stocks and invest in something
    worthwhile.

    In any case, is this a pump and dump post?
    I thought micoshaft was buying back shares to prop
    up their share price?


  8. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

    Geppetto Olivio wrote:

    >
    > "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    > news:ffr2l9$cbo$00$1@news.t-online.com...
    >> Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> "Rick" wrote in message
    >>> news:13i20qo9jp04fd2@news.supernews.com...
    >>>> Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    >>>>> But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was
    >>>>> killing
    >>>>> Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't
    >>>>> keep
    >>>>> up.
    >>>>
    >>>> Name the linux advocates that said that, and provide quotes and
    >>>> references.(snip)
    >>>
    >>> If you're too stupid to use Google then ask mommy, daddy or your big
    >>> sister
    >>> to help you. The posts are there. Don't ask me to waste my time doing
    >>> something that you are either too lazy or too incompetent to do
    >>> yourself.
    >>>

    >>
    >> In other words, you were lying

    >
    > No. In simple words I won't waste my time finding something for retards
    > like you that is obviously true.


    In other words: You claim some bull****. And when called on it, slink away

    > Besides... you once claimed that you will
    > not follow a link that proves you are wrong.


    Nope. I said that I can't be arsed to follow a broken link
    Feel free to provide any Msg-ID for your idiotic claim, though

    I am certain you will provide as much as you do for any other of your
    claims. That is, nothing at all. Because you are lying

    > Assuming of course that you
    > upgraded to a decent newsreader that actually knows how to follow a
    > properly formatted link.
    >


    I have one. I just don't do extra work to glue broken links
    Either you idiots (like Timmy "Hadron" Smith) want to prove something. Then
    they provide non-broken links.
    Or they simply want to show that they are not interested in proving their
    claims. Like they do when posting broken links
    --
    Support your local Search and Rescue unit -- get lost.


  9. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

    On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:22:54 -0400, Geppetto Olivio wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote in message
    > news:13i20qo9jp04fd2@news.supernews.com...
    >> Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    >>> But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was
    >>> killing Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it
    >>> can't keep up.

    >>
    >> Name the linux advocates that said that, and provide quotes and
    >> references.(snip)

    >
    > If you're too stupid to use Google then ask mommy, daddy or your big
    > sister to help you. The posts are there. Don't ask me to waste my time
    > doing something that you are either too lazy or too incompetent to do
    > yourself.


    You're not a very good troll.



    --
    Rick

  10. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

    In article <13i273tsoimt1f2@news.supernews.com>, Rick wrote:
    >On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:22:54 -0400, Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    >
    >> "Rick" wrote in message
    >> news:13i20qo9jp04fd2@news.supernews.com...
    >>> Geppetto Olivio wrote:
    >>>> But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was
    >>>> killing Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it
    >>>> can't keep up.


    Linux is now about 15% of the market.
    Not too bad.

    --
    The most powerful Usenet tool you have ever heard of.
    NewsMaestro v. 4.0.2 has been released.

    Multi-job support and other important feature additions
    and various improvements and optimizations.

    Web page:
    http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/

    Download page:
    http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/D...nformation.htm


  11. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Geppetto Olivio belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >
    >
    > But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing
    > Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep up.


    *plonk*

    --
    Tux rox!

  12. Re: EU Open Source bigger than Micoshaft Corporation

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:va8Ui.37096$c_1.5372@text.news.blueyonder.co. uk...
    > Micoshaft Asstroturfer Geppetto Olivio wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    > Corporation:
    >
    >>
    >>
    >> But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing
    >> Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep
    >> up.

    >
    >
    > Dude you are so out of date.
    >
    > The open source movement in EU alone is now
    > bigger than Micoshaft Corporation!!!


    Actually it isn't. Microsoft is a 284 billion company. The "open source
    movement in EU" isn't, you pansy-arsed ****stick!!
    Linux made you stupid!
    >
    > So sell your micoshaft stocks and invest in something
    > worthwhile.
    >
    > In any case, is this a pump and dump post?
    > I thought micoshaft was buying back shares to prop
    > up their share price?
    >
    >



















  13. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

    Linonut wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Geppetto Olivio belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >>
    >> But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing
    >> Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep up.

    >
    > *plonk*




    It's all good Geppetto. Linonut has a long history of running away when
    he knows he's wrong.



  14. Re: Microsoft - Fastest growth since 1999.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Scott Omumo belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Geppetto Olivio belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >>
    >>> But... but... but. But the "linux advocates" said that linux was killing
    >>> Microsoft and that Microsoft is collapsing quickly because it can't keep up.

    >>
    >> *plonk*

    >
    > It's all good Geppetto. Linonut has a long history of running away when
    > he knows he's wrong.


    *plonk*

    --
    Tux rox!

+ Reply to Thread