amicus_curious wrote:

>Does it matter?

Yes, it does, filth.

>Why?

Because nameless nym-shifters have no credibility, for obvious
reasons. If they have any reputation at all, it's of being dishonest.

>Obviously the pro-Linux posters here are frequently
>at a loss for any meaningful reply to anyone providing a reality check,

Obviously untrue. Obviously you're a filthy lying rat, again lying
through your teeth.

>but how is it that listing a bunch of aliases actually defuses the impact of the
>original post?

See above, filth.

>As I have said before, the mascot of the Linux fans shoul;d
>be an ostrich, not a penguin.

What filthy lying rats like you claim "should" be the case means
nothing.