Can we do daylight saving period convert ? - Linux

This is a discussion on Can we do daylight saving period convert ? - Linux ; Hi I got Time Zone Environment Variable url http://minix1.woodhull.com/current/2...man5/TZ.5.html About the Daylight Saving parameter , is there any function that I can change format form week day of month to day of month ? Thank you ....

  1. Can we do daylight saving period convert ?

    Hi

    I got Time Zone Environment Variable url

    http://minix1.woodhull.com/current/2...man5/TZ.5.html

    About the Daylight Saving parameter , is there any function that I can
    change format form week day of month to day of month ?

    Thank you .

  2. Re: Can we do daylight saving period convert ?

    On Oct 25, 1:35 am, Kid wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I got Time Zone Environment Variable url
    >
    > http://minix1.woodhull.com/current/2...man5/TZ.5.html
    >
    > About the Daylight Saving parameter , is there any function that I can
    > change format form week day of month to day of month ?
    >
    > Thank you .

    I'm usually not the best at doing this, but I for one can't figure out
    what it is you are asking. Change the format of what?

    DS

+ Reply to Thread