Browser Wars - Reloaded

,----[ Quote ]
| The dispute over WebKit and KHTML reached a new peak today. With Harri Porten
| yesterday a KHTML supporter already pubslished his position on the subject
| and today Zack Rusin, a WebKit supporter, answered.
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/1...wars-reloaded/

Related:

Ten Ways to Make More Humane Open Source Software

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox: How did it get to be so good?
|
| Before writing this article, I didn’t know who to thank for Firefox’s
| interface, so I did some research. The central people behind the Firefox
| project were Blake Ross, Dave Hyatt, Ben Goodger, and Asa Dotzler. I read
| their blogs, and discovered that the simplicity and focus of the Firefox
| interface were no accident. Before the Firefox project had a name, it had a
| manifesto, and it has remained practically unchanged since then. * *
`----

http://humanized.com/weblog/2007/10/05/make_oss_humane/

Webkit vs. Mozilla: Should Firefox jump on the Webkit bandwagon?

,----[ Quote ]
| As the Mozilla folks start making plans to plan for the Mozilla 2 codebase,
| Matt Gertner over at the AllPeers blog has a radical suggestion: Dump the
| Gecko rendering engine and embrace WebKit. *
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/id/4144

Mozilla wants Firefox market share to reach 30% by June 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| The new moves are hoped to get more people using Firefox with the target
| market share being 30% by June 2008. Good luck.
`----

http://www.tcmagazine.com/comments.php?shownews=15722

Firefox 3: A look at its new security features

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular Web browsers around today. But
| what does the Mozilla team have in store for us along security lines?
`----

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=284

Firefox Campus Edition Features Bundled Tools For Students

`----

http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/20...x-campus-.html