Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen - Linux

This is a discussion on Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen - Linux ; Hi all, anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB. On the web I' had find package only for serial TS or package for RPM based distro. I want to install it on embedded system based on Archlinux ...

  1. Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

    Hi all,
    anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB. On the web
    I' had find package only for serial TS or package for RPM based
    distro. I want to install it on embedded system based on Archlinux and
    RPM is not good for this.

    Thanks in advance.

    Loris

  2. Re: Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

    loriss wrote:

    > anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB ..

    I don't really know, have you tried the 3M web site ...

    http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3.../TouchDrivers/

+ Reply to Thread