Re: [News] [Rights] The Free Music Paradigm Obsoletes the iPod - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rights] The Free Music Paradigm Obsoletes the iPod - Linux ; "[H]omer" wrote in message news:40j4v4-0bt.ln1@sky.matrix... > With DRM headed towards oblivion, and the artists revolt against the > music industry, ZDnet ponders the relevance of closed hardware: > > Moving beyond the iPod So the iPod is now obsolete? Only ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rights] The Free Music Paradigm Obsoletes the iPod

    "[H]omer" wrote in message news:40j4v4-0bt.ln1@sky.matrix...
    > With DRM headed towards oblivion, and the artists revolt against the
    > music industry, ZDnet ponders the relevance of closed hardware:
    >
    > Moving beyond the iPod

    So the iPod is now obsolete? Only in the mind of a retard^h^h^h "linux
    advocate" is it so.

    Check with Apple who reported the other day that they sold over 10-million
    iPods in the last 3 months. Selling 890 iPods a minute around the clock 24/7
    is pretty impressive for a product that you're calling obsolete.

    I suspect that you're one of those retarded linux fanatics. Did mommy help
    you place your "free tux stickers" on your lunch box?

  2. Re: [News] [Rights] The Free Music Paradigm Obsoletes the iPod

    ____/ Zumwalt Humphry on Wednesday 24 October 2007 20:42 : \____

    > mind of a retard

    *plonk* new nym.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: A dragonfly only lives for one day
    05:05:03 up 8 days, 13:50, 3 users, load average: 0.68, 1.95, 2.13