Re: [News] Microsoft Ensures Linux Users Won't Ever Boot into Windows - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Microsoft Ensures Linux Users Won't Ever Boot into Windows - Linux ; "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message news:1422334.sSRIBl2zL7@schestowitz.com... > Vista vs Ubuntu: this time, it's virtual > All 0.6% of people who run linux won't boot into Windows. I'm sure Ballmer is losing sleep over this. -- Posted via a free Usenet ...

  1. Re: [News] Microsoft Ensures Linux Users Won't Ever Boot into Windows

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > Vista vs Ubuntu: this time, it's virtual

    All 0.6% of people who run linux won't boot into Windows. I'm sure
    Ballmer is losing sleep over this.

  2. Re: [News] Microsoft Ensures Linux Users Won't Ever Boot into Windows

    On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:51:44 -0400, Zumwalt Humphry wrote:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >> Vista vs Ubuntu: this time, it's virtual
    >>

    > All 0.6% of people who run linux won't boot into Windows. I'm sure
    > Ballmer is losing sleep over this.

    *yawn* another troll... *plonk*

  3. Re: Microsoft Ensures Linux Users Won't Ever Boot into Windows

    On Oct 24, 12:59 pm, alt wrote:
    > On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:51:44 -0400, Zumwalt Humphry wrote:
    >
    > > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > >> Vista vs Ubuntu: this time, it's virtual

    > > All 0.6% of people who run linux won't boot into Windows. I'm sure
    > > Ballmer is losing sleep over this.

    > *yawn* another troll... *plonk*

    Actually, it's the same old teranews troll, aka Barb Dwyer, Warren
    Piece, Ms. Polly Ester, Sir Michael Clayton, Judge Dredd ,Captain
    Commando, Mr. Doug Hoel, Sgt. Wannacker, Sgt Major Gansevoort, Cpl
    Kronk, Lt. Stardust, Professor Dungby, Ofc. Michael, Clayton, Gordon
    Glover, Randy Oaks, Sue Romer

    and that's just recently. He likes to rag HPT for nymshifting.

  4. Re: [News] Microsoft Ensures Linux Users Won't Ever Boot into Windows

    After takin' a swig o' grog, alt belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:51:44 -0400, Zumwalt Humphry wrote:
    >
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>> Vista vs Ubuntu: this time, it's virtual

    >> All 0.6% of people who run linux won't boot into Windows. I'm sure
    >> Ballmer is losing sleep over this.

    > *yawn* another troll... *plonk*

    A very tedious, head-in-the-sand kind of troll, at that.

    --
    Tux rox!

  5. Re: [News] Microsoft Ensures Linux Users Won't Ever Boot into Windows

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Linonut on Thursday 25 October 2007 00:01 : \____
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, alt belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> *yawn* another troll... *plonk*

    > ^^^^^^^
    >
    > No, just a room filled with mirror. Same SOB, different names.
    >

    >> A very tedious, head-in-the-sand kind of troll, at that.

    Still kfiling takes about 0.2 seconds. Rather less than it takes to
    set up new nyms.