(",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven? - Linux

This is a discussion on (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven? - Linux ; http://www.want-to-be-sure.blogspot.com...

  1. (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

  2. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    To be honest, you're basically spamming your site, and this is not wha
    this forum needs, please direct yourself to another location as th
    admin just might have you banned.

    Reason being we have asked you twice to stop doing this, and yo
    continue to spam your site.

    *-Post has been reported-

    -
    Doc - Nextel Web Develope

    Get out of the Gates of hell and bow to Linux, he is your God now!

    Windows = *Doesn't Open
    Doc's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=709
    View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=885

  3. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    Doc, the problem is this comes from: NNTP NewsGroups comp.os.linux (
    News Group). The guy didn't actually come into the cult and post this
    it was posted through that group and the cult picked it up..

    -
    SystemX - Read or Die

    CRUX 2.0 | Linux 2.6.11-ck2
    http://insystemx.blogspot.co
    SystemX's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=45
    View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=885

  4. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    hmmm, interesting...anyway we can stop the leech

    -
    Doc - Nextel Web Develope

    Get out of the Gates of hell and bow to Linux, he is your God now!

    Windows = *Doesn't Open
    Doc's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=709
    View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=885

  5. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    > Doc said in post '#4 ' (http://tinyurl.com/66l24):
    > *hmmm, interesting...anyway we can stop the leech? *

    I think this same topic came up a couple months ago? I'm not sure wha
    the final word was? If anything I think it would be nice if Nullmin
    implemented a ignore switch for certain topics/categories/threads. I
    anything, just for that/this category ;

    -
    SystemX - Read or Die

    CRUX 2.0 | Linux 2.6.11-ck2
    http://insystemx.blogspot.co
    SystemX's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=45
    View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=885

  6. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    Do you want to know for sure that Christianity has its roots in paga
    drug talking cults?

    Feel free to visit this site: 'www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com
    (http://tinyurl.com/5jkvs)

    I am in heaven right now...but thanks for the offer

    -
    Anta

    Don't mind me I am just undergoing the formality of actually occurring
    Antar's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=219
    View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=885

  7. Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

    lol@Antar, tell God I said hi ok?

    *SystemX:* I am sure he does have an admin control for that, not sur
    what his run arounds would be on this, but I'm sure he'd be likely t
    do just add a topic feature for these to be blocked from the forum

    -
    Doc - Nextel Web Develope

    Get out of the Gates of hell and bow to Linux, he is your God now!

    Windows = *Doesn't Open
    Doc's Profile: http:/linuxcult.com/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=709
    View this thread: http://linuxcult.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=885

+ Reply to Thread