Virus infection led me to Ubuntu. - Linux

This is a discussion on Virus infection led me to Ubuntu. - Linux ; My system was recently compromised probably a result of my teenage son and his gaming activities. I have been reading about Linux for quite some time now and decided to try it because neither I, nor none of my computer ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

  1. Virus infection led me to Ubuntu.

    My system was recently compromised probably a result of my teenage son
    and his gaming activities. I have been reading about Linux for quite some
    time now and decided to try it because neither I, nor none of my computer
    friends was able to get my Compaq system completely free of the security
    breech.

    Also, the restore disks that came with the system would not work properly
    and Compaq wanted to extort $49.00 from me to assist me.This was a
    problem since I had to cancel all of my credit cards because I was not
    sure how far the exploit had gone. I had an upgrade Windows XP package
    from a previous but since my current Windows system was defunct I could
    not even use that because it wanted to see Windows already installed.
    So I decided to try a Ubuntu Linux CD that a friend, a Linux user, just
    downloaded fresh from his Internet account. I was quite taken back at how
    quickly it installed which ended up being about 30 minutes. I was
    surprised again when I discovered how many programs I had just installed
    along with the Linux. To be honest I was looking for some kind of a
    catch, like trial-ware or crippled versions of the programs or something
    like that. I have not discovered anything unusual about the software yet
    so I have my fingers crossed that the nag screens aren't going to appear
    shortly like they did with my Compaq installed-installed software.

    When I first booted the machine, I was looking for my cable modem
    Internet software which was installed with the Compaq and could not find
    any. I used this software with Windows to connect to my cable modem and
    access the INTERNET. It never occurred to me that i didn't need these
    programs until I used Linux. I opened the browser and was instantly on
    the net! Why can't Windows do this?

    So I have only used Linux for 2 days but I am very impressed.
    Everything works as far as I can tell except my Logitech Quick cam and my
    printer. I tried setting up the printer but the software seems to be
    targeted for an HP Laser user. My printer is a Compaq.
    I don't need the Quick cam but my son is complaining so I will have to
    get that going.

    As for my son's gaming activities, he has a job so he is going to
    purchase either a WII or Xbox360 and that will solve that problem. He did
    find a Linux version of Quake but I am nervous about him installing it
    after the last fiasco. I have to do some research on Linux and see how
    safe it is.

    Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to vent and to anybody
    considering replacing Windows XP with Ubuntu, it's fairly easy. I'm no
    computer expert but even I was able to do it.
    I still can't believe this Linux is given away for free.

    --
    Mindy Cohen
    "Life is too short to hate"

  2. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    "Mindy Cohen" wrote in message

    My system was recently compromised by Al Qaeida probably a result of my pimp
    and his surfing activities. I have been lying about Linux for quite some
    time now and I now post this using a lame alias instead of "Rafael" or "High
    Plains Thumper."

    Also, the restore disks that came with the system would not work properly
    for me because I have the IQ of a puppy. And Compaq wanted to extort $49.00
    from me to assist me because unlike me, their time isn't free. This was a
    problem since the bank cancelled all of my credit cards because I wasn't
    paying the minimum since I'm unemployed and live in my moms basement.

    So I have only used Linux for 2 days but I am very depressed. Nothing works
    as far as I can tell except my Logitech mouse and my mouse pad. I tried
    setting up the printer but the software seems to be targeted for an 9-pin
    dot matrix printer. My printer is a 24-pin.

    I don't need the mousepad but my pimp is complaining about me not earning as
    much as the other girls.

    As for my pimp's activities, he has an infection so he is going to purchase
    either some pennycilin or topical lotion and that will solve that problem.
    He did find some ben-wah balls but I am nervous about him installing it
    after the last fiasco. I have to do some research on Linux and see how safe
    it is.

    Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to pretend I'm a jewish chick and
    to anybody considering replacing Windows XP with Ubuntu, it's not easy. I'm
    a ho and not a computer expert but even I was able to do it. I still can't
    believe this condom thing is given away for free.

    Mindy Cohen
    "Life is too short, just like my husband"
    happyhooker@gmail.com

  3. Re: Virus infection led me to Ubuntu.

    ____/ Mindy Cohen on Wednesday 24 October 2007 16:09 : \____

    > Mindy

    Gary Stewart.

    *plonk*

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | BadVista? I guess it makes Vista a dog.

  4. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:03:48 +0200, Kutloze Scheefgepoepte wrote:

    > "Mindy Cohen" schreef in bericht
    > news:471f582a$0$26479$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    >>
    >> "Mindy Cohen" wrote in message
    >>
    >> My system was recently compromised by Al Qaeida probably a result of my
    >> pimp and his surfing activities. I have been lying about Linux for
    >> quite some time now and I now post this using a lame alias instead of
    >> "Rafael" or "High Plains Thumper."
    >>
    >> Also, the restore disks that came with the system would not work
    >> properly for me because I have the IQ of a puppy. And Compaq wanted to
    >> extort $49.00 from me to assist me because unlike me, their time isn't
    >> free. This was a problem since the bank cancelled all of my credit
    >> cards because I wasn't paying the minimum since I'm unemployed and live
    >> in my moms basement.
    >>
    >> So I have only used Linux for 2 days but I am very depressed. Nothing
    >> works as far as I can tell except my Logitech mouse and my mouse pad. I
    >> tried setting up the printer but the software seems to be targeted for
    >> an 9-pin dot matrix printer. My printer is a 24-pin.
    >>
    >> I don't need the mousepad but my pimp is complaining about me not
    >> earning as much as the other girls.
    >>
    >> As for my pimp's activities, he has an infection so he is going to
    >> purchase either some pennycilin or topical lotion and that will solve
    >> that problem. He did find some ben-wah balls but I am nervous about him
    >> installing it after the last fiasco. I have to do some research on
    >> Linux and see how safe it is.
    >>
    >> Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to pretend I'm a jewish chick
    >> and to anybody considering replacing Windows XP with Ubuntu, it's not
    >> easy. I'm a ho and not a computer expert but even I was able to do it.
    >> I still can't believe this condom thing is given away for free.
    >>

    > Hi Mindy, are you over sixteen?, do you suck ****?, swallow?

    1. Yes.
    2. No comment.
    3. No comment.

    4. That message was not written by me. It seems that some juvenile in
    this group likes to edit original messages and then repost them under
    other people's names. Someday when you are an adult, if you make it that
    far, you will understand, but for now I suggest you go back to your
    homework and leave your parent's computer alone.

    --
    Mindy Cohen
    "Life is too short to hate"

  5. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    On 2007-10-24, Mindy Cohen claimed:

    > 4. That message was not written by me. It seems that some juvenile in
    > this group likes to edit original messages and then repost them under
    > other people's names. Someday when you are an adult, if you make it that
    > far, you will understand, but for now I suggest you go back to your
    > homework and leave your parent's computer alone.

    Asbestos is cheap. You could probably use a suit made of it.

    --
    Diplomacy: Saying nice doggy until you find a gun.

  6. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:22:52 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    > On 2007-10-24, Mindy Cohen claimed:
    >
    >> 4. That message was not written by me. It seems that some juvenile in
    >> this group likes to edit original messages and then repost them under
    >> other people's names. Someday when you are an adult, if you make it
    >> that far, you will understand, but for now I suggest you go back to
    >> your homework and leave your parent's computer alone.

    > Asbestos is cheap. You could probably use a suit made of it.

    It seems that way but it causes cancer and is environment unfriendly.
    Ignoring the juveniles is the best solution as it drives them crazy when
    they don't get the attention they do so crave.

    --
    Mindy Cohen
    "Life is too short to hate"

  7. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    Mindy Cohen wrote:
    > Kutloze Scheefgepoepte wrote:
    >> "Mindy Cohen" schreef in bericht
    >> news:471f582a$0$26479$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    >>> "Mindy Cohen" wrote in message

    >>> My system was recently compromised by Al Qaeida probably a
    >>> result of my pimp and his surfing activities. I have been
    >>> lying about Linux for quite some time now and I now post
    >>> this using a lame alias instead of "Rafael" or "High
    >>> Plains Thumper."

    Liar.

    >>> Also, the restore disks that came with the system would
    >>> not work properly for me because I have the IQ of a puppy.
    >>> And Compaq wanted to extort $49.00 from me to assist me
    >>> because unlike me, their time isn't free. This was a
    >>> problem since the bank cancelled all of my credit cards
    >>> because I wasn't paying the minimum since I'm unemployed
    >>> and live in my moms basement.
    >>>
    >>> So I have only used Linux for 2 days but I am very
    >>> depressed. Nothing works as far as I can tell except my
    >>> Logitech mouse and my mouse pad. I tried setting up the
    >>> printer but the software seems to be targeted for an 9-pin
    >>> dot matrix printer. My printer is a 24-pin.
    >>>
    >>> I don't need the mousepad but my pimp is complaining about
    >>> me not earning as much as the other girls.
    >>>
    >>> As for my pimp's activities, he has an infection so he is
    >>> going to purchase either some pennycilin or topical
    >>> lotion and that will solve that problem. He did find some
    >>> ben-wah balls but I am nervous about him installing it
    >>> after the last fiasco. I have to do some research on Linux
    >>> and see how safe it is.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to pretend I'm a
    >>> jewish chick and to anybody considering replacing Windows
    >>> XP with Ubuntu, it's not easy. I'm a ho and not a computer
    >>> expert but even I was able to do it. I still can't believe
    >>> this condom thing is given away for free.

    >> Hi Mindy, are you over sixteen?, do you suck ****?, swallow?

    > 1. Yes. 2. No comment. 3. No comment.
    >
    > 4. That message was not written by me. It seems that some
    > juvenile in this group likes to edit original messages and
    > then repost them under other people's names. Someday when you
    > are an adult, if you make it that far, you will understand,
    > but for now I suggest you go back to your homework and leave
    > your parent's computer alone.

    We have our share of juvenile imposter nym-shifting trolls.

    Message by nym-thief imposter Mindy Cohen is AKA Simon Templar,
    Sue Romer, 1st Lt Jean Poole, Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer, Capt. James
    Pike, Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl.
    Kronk, Dr Gang Green, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr.
    GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr.
    McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.
    Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Gordon
    Glover, Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc.
    Michael Clayton, rafael (note the nym-thief couldn't even leave
    poor Rafael alone), Randy Oaks, Sgt. Wannacker, SgtMajor
    Gansevoort and Sir Michael Clayton.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...udd-troll.html

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte is AKA Clogwog from Netherlands.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...wog-troll.html

    --
    HPT

  8. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    On Oct 24, 12:54 pm, High Plains Thumper
    wrote:
    > Mindy Cohen wrote:
    > > Kutloze Scheefgepoepte wrote:
    > >> "Mindy Cohen" schreef in bericht
    > >>news:471f582a$0$26479$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .

    > Liar.

    > >> Hi Mindy, are you over sixteen?, do you suck ****?, swallow?

    > > 1. Yes. 2. No comment. 3. No comment.

    > > 4. That message was not written by me. It seems that some
    > > juvenile in this group likes to edit original messages and
    > > then repost them under other people's names. Someday when you
    > > are an adult, if you make it that far, you will understand,
    > > but for now I suggest you go back to your homework and leave
    > > your parent's computer alone.

    > We have our share of juvenile imposter nym-shifting trolls.
    >
    > Message by nym-thief imposter Mindy Cohen is AKA Simon Templar,
    > Sue Romer, 1st Lt Jean Poole, Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer, Capt. James
    > Pike, Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl.
    > Kronk, Dr Gang Green, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr.
    > GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr.
    > McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.
    > Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Gordon
    > Glover, Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc.
    > Michael Clayton, rafael (note the nym-thief couldn't even leave
    > poor Rafael alone), Randy Oaks, Sgt. Wannacker, SgtMajor
    > Gansevoort and Sir Michael Clayton.

    Good collection of names! I had been sort of half-heartedly
    collecting them (the names of the teranews troll), but you've got
    quite a few I missed. If you wanted to go back, there would be
    hundreds.

    Here are a few more: Warren Piece, Judge Dredd, Mr. Doug Hoel,
    Professor Dungby, Zumwalt Humphry

  9. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    wrote in message
    news:1193258567.221439.111400@t8g2000prg.googlegro ups.com...
    > On Oct 24, 12:54 pm, High Plains Thumper
    > wrote:
    >> Mindy Cohen wrote:

    >> Liar.

    >> > 1. Yes. 2. No comment. 3. No comment.

    >> > 4. That message was not written by me. It seems that some
    >> > juvenile in this group likes to edit original messages and
    >> > then repost them under other people's names. Someday when you
    >> > are an adult, if you make it that far, you will understand,
    >> > but for now I suggest you go back to your homework and leave
    >> > your parent's computer alone.

    >> We have our share of juvenile imposter nym-shifting trolls.
    >>
    >> Message by nym-thief imposter Mindy Cohen is AKA Simon Templar,
    >> Sue Romer, 1st Lt Jean Poole, Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer, Capt. James
    >> Pike, Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl.
    >> Kronk, Dr Gang Green, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr.
    >> GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr.
    >> McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.
    >> Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Gordon
    >> Glover, Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc.
    >> Michael Clayton, rafael (note the nym-thief couldn't even leave
    >> poor Rafael alone), Randy Oaks, Sgt. Wannacker, SgtMajor
    >> Gansevoort and Sir Michael Clayton.
    >>

    > Good collection of names! I had been sort of half-heartedly
    > collecting them (the names of the teranews troll), but you've got
    > quite a few I missed. If you wanted to go back, there would be
    > hundreds.
    >
    > Here are a few more: Warren Piece, Judge Dredd, Mr. Doug Hoel,
    > Professor Dungby, Zumwalt Humphry

    Here's a few more you missed:

    Rafael, High Plains Thumper, Robert Parsonage, Flyer, Arkady Duntov, etc,
    etc.

  10. Re: Virus infection led me to Ubuntu.

    On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:35:29 -0700, nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:

    > I know. If there's any defense for them, it's that they and Dell and
    > the rest are on razor thin margins. This helps us when we buy, not when
    > we need help. As for Dell, I've had pretty bad experiences with them on
    > support lately. But in the early days (1985 or so) they (or some of
    > their techs) were really helpful, so I find it hard to hate them for it
    > now. One guy even helped me install a disk that I hadn't bought from
    > them. Also, in those days they used to pipe classical music onto to the
    > phone while you were waiting. They've been going downhill ever since
    > they dropped that.
    >
    > BTW, when I referred to extra costs of Windows, it wasn't $49, it was
    > what the phishers are going to do with your credit card or credit rating
    > or bank account before they're through.
    >
    > BTW again, the impersonator is our teranews troll, who has appeared
    > under at least 20 names in the last month. He does whatever he can to
    > disrupt the newsgroup.

    I think you are correct and what it boils down to is they are no doubt
    overloaded with calls from users in trouble and they have to draw the
    line someplace. I told the person I spoke to all I needed to know was if
    there was some kind of a back door to allow this CD to nuke the system or
    if my CD was bad, a replacement should be sent.
    I didn't expect to be on with the tech while he guided me step by step.
    I'm old enough to remember when good service was the norm and it's sad to
    see us becoming a throw away society.
    Anyhow, Ubuntu does what I need and while I am just getting used to it, I
    do have a Unix backround as a sysop although the last time I used it was
    circa 1985 and it was all text although CDE (I think?) was used on some
    of the CAD/CAM systems.
    It's interesting how some of the Linux commands are the same!

    --
    Mindy Cohen
    "Life is too short to hate"

  11. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On 2007-10-24, Mindy Cohen claimed:
    >
    >> 4. That message was not written by me. It seems that some juvenile in
    >> this group likes to edit original messages and then repost them under
    >> other people's names. Someday when you are an adult, if you make it that
    >> far, you will understand, but for now I suggest you go back to your
    >> homework and leave your parent's computer alone.

    > Asbestos is cheap. You could probably use a suit made of it.

    He's baaaaaa-aaaaaack!

  12. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    Mindy Cohen wrote:

    > On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:03:48 +0200, Kutloze Scheefgepoepte wrote:
    >
    >> "Mindy Cohen" schreef in bericht
    >> news:471f582a$0$26479$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    >>>
    >>> "Mindy Cohen" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> My system was recently compromised by Al Qaeida probably a result of my
    >>> pimp and his surfing activities. I have been lying about Linux for
    >>> quite some time now and I now post this using a lame alias instead of
    >>> "Rafael" or "High Plains Thumper."
    >>>
    >>> Also, the restore disks that came with the system would not work
    >>> properly for me because I have the IQ of a puppy. And Compaq wanted to
    >>> extort $49.00 from me to assist me because unlike me, their time isn't
    >>> free. This was a problem since the bank cancelled all of my credit
    >>> cards because I wasn't paying the minimum since I'm unemployed and live
    >>> in my moms basement.
    >>>
    >>> So I have only used Linux for 2 days but I am very depressed. Nothing
    >>> works as far as I can tell except my Logitech mouse and my mouse pad. I
    >>> tried setting up the printer but the software seems to be targeted for
    >>> an 9-pin dot matrix printer. My printer is a 24-pin.
    >>>
    >>> I don't need the mousepad but my pimp is complaining about me not
    >>> earning as much as the other girls.
    >>>
    >>> As for my pimp's activities, he has an infection so he is going to
    >>> purchase either some pennycilin or topical lotion and that will solve
    >>> that problem. He did find some ben-wah balls but I am nervous about him
    >>> installing it after the last fiasco. I have to do some research on
    >>> Linux and see how safe it is.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to pretend I'm a jewish chick
    >>> and to anybody considering replacing Windows XP with Ubuntu, it's not
    >>> easy. I'm a ho and not a computer expert but even I was able to do it.
    >>> I still can't believe this condom thing is given away for free.
    >>>

    >> Hi Mindy, are you over sixteen?, do you suck ****?, swallow?

    > 1. Yes.
    > 2. No comment.
    > 3. No comment.
    >
    > 4. That message was not written by me. It seems that some juvenile in
    > this group

    Thats not a juvenile. Its a micoshaft corporation funded asstroturfer
    that frequents Linux newsgroups.
    Probably spliffing his head off and working for micoshaft
    to earn some pennies to pay for wild hallucinatory bad habbits
    and posting micoshaft drivel as usual.

    > likes to edit original messages and then repost them under
    > other people's names. Someday when you are an adult, if you make it that
    > far, you will understand, but for now I suggest you go back to your
    > homework and leave your parent's computer alone.

  13. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    ____/ 7 on Thursday 25 October 2007 00:36 : \____

    > earn some pennies to pay for wild hallucinatory bad habbits
    > and posting micoshaft drivel as usual.

    It's the psychopath Gary "I'm every woman " Stewart. He's apparently still
    hawking sites he's blocked from every day, which seems to be obsessive
    compulsive (or maybe that's Scott 'Nudds' Douglas).

    [Wed Oct 24 10:16:43 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied by
    server configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/index.php
    [Wed Oct 24 10:16:43 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied by
    server configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/animated_favicon1.gif
    [Wed Oct 24 10:16:43 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied by
    server configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/index.php
    [Wed Oct 24 10:16:43 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied by
    server configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/animated_favicon1.gif
    [Wed Oct 24 10:16:43 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied by
    server configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/index.php
    [Wed Oct 24 10:16:43 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied by
    server
    configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/wp-content/themes/ocadia/alternate_skyscraper.html
    [Wed Oct 24 10:16:43 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied by
    server configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/index.php
    [Wed Oct 24 10:16:43 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied by
    server
    configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/wp-content/themes/ocadia/alternate_banner.html
    [Wed Oct 24 10:16:43 2007] [error] [client 24.60.155.178] client denied by
    server configuration: /home/boycottn/public_html/index.php

    [...]

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | {Hide sig} {Show sig} >{Close Application}<
    run-level 2 2007-10-16 15:14 last=

  14. Re: Virus infection led me to Ubuntu.

    Mindy Cohen wrote:

    > Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to vent and to anybody
    > considering replacing Windows XP with Ubuntu, it's fairly easy. I'm no
    > computer expert but even I was able to do it.
    > I still can't believe this Linux is given away for free.

    Is this a reverse troll? :-)
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....1010011010: Binary of the Beast

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  15. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    7 wrote:

    > Thats not a juvenile. Its a micoshaft corporation funded asstroturfer
    > that frequents Linux newsgroups.
    > Probably spliffing his head off and working for micoshaft
    > to earn some pennies to pay for wild hallucinatory bad habbits
    > and posting micoshaft drivel as usual.

  16. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    On 2007-10-24, Linonut claimed:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> On 2007-10-24, Mindy Cohen claimed:
    >>
    >>> 4. That message was not written by me. It seems that some juvenile in
    >>> this group likes to edit original messages and then repost them under
    >>> other people's names. Someday when you are an adult, if you make it that
    >>> far, you will understand, but for now I suggest you go back to your
    >>> homework and leave your parent's computer alone.

    >> Asbestos is cheap. You could probably use a suit made of it.

    > He's baaaaaa-aaaaaack!

    I decided that I wasn't about to let some adolescent trolls run me off
    of my turf. Period.

    I'm still mostly in lurk mode, though.

    --
    Death is just nature's way of killing you.

  17. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    Zumwalt Humphry wrote:
    > nessuno wrote...
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> We have our share of juvenile imposter nym-shifting
    >>> trolls.
    >>>
    >>> Message by nym-thief imposter Mindy Cohen is AKA Simon
    >>> Templar, Sue Romer, 1st Lt Jean Poole, Adam Baum, Barb
    >>> Dwyer, Capt. James Pike, Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando,
    >>> Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl. Kronk, Dr Gang Green, Dr.
    >>> Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr. GroundAxe, Dr.
    >>> Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr. McGillicudy, Dr.
    >>> Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr. Shlongwell
    >>> (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Gordon Glover,
    >>> Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc.
    >>> Michael Clayton, rafael (note the nym-thief couldn't even
    >>> leave poor Rafael alone), Randy Oaks, Sgt. Wannacker,
    >>> SgtMajor Gansevoort and Sir Michael Clayton.

    >> Good collection of names! I had been sort of half-heartedly
    >> collecting them (the names of the teranews troll), but
    >> you've got quite a few I missed. If you wanted to go back,
    >> there would be hundreds.
    >>
    >> Here are a few more: Warren Piece, Judge Dredd, Mr. Doug
    >> Hoel, Professor Dungby, Zumwalt Humphry

    > Here's a few more you missed:
    >
    > Rafael, High Plains Thumper, Robert Parsonage, Flyer, Arkady
    > Duntov, etc, etc.

    ROTFLOL! You are completely clueless,

    nym-thief imposter Mindy Cohen, Simon Templar, Sue Romer, 1st Lt
    Jean Poole, Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer, Capt. James Pike, Capt.
    Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl. Kronk, Dr
    Gang Green, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr.
    GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston, Dr.
    McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.
    Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Gordon
    Glover, Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr. X, Ms.
    Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton, rafael (note the nym-thief
    couldn't even leave poor Rafael alone), Randy Oaks, Sgt.
    Wannacker, SgtMajor Gansevoort, Sir Michael Clayton, Warren Piece
    and Zumwalt Humphry.

    --
    HPT

  18. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    > On 2007-10-24, Linonut claimed:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out this bit o'
    >> wisdom:
    >>
    >>> On 2007-10-24, Mindy Cohen claimed:

    >>> Asbestos is cheap. You could probably use a suit made of it.

    >> He's baaaaaa-aaaaaack!

    > I decided that I wasn't about to let some adolescent trolls run me off
    > of my turf. Period.

    Good! :-)

    > I'm still mostly in lurk mode, though.

    Ok, good to see you again, SM. :-)

    --
    Operating systems: FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4,
    Testing: FreeBSD 7.0

  19. Re: Clippy worshipping MICOSHAFT ASSTROTUFER has an opinion

    Micoshaft Asstroturfer OJ Simpson wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

    > 7 wrote:
    >>
    >> Thats not a juvenile. Its a micoshaft corporation funded asstroturfer
    >> that frequents Linux newsgroups.
    >> Probably spliffing his head off and working for micoshaft
    >> to earn some pennies to pay for wild hallucinatory bad habbits
    >> and posting micoshaft drivel as usual.

    You, a bum boy for Micoshaft Corporation, have an opinion?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!

    Bum boys like you posting drivel on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation
    need to get a life.

  20. Re: Venereal infection let me to linux

    Real Sinister Midget wrote:
    > Linonut claimed:
    >> Sinister Midget belched:
    >>> Mindy Cohen claimed:

    >>> Asbestos is cheap. You could probably use a suit made of
    >>> it.

    >> He's baaaaaa-aaaaaack!

    > I decided that I wasn't about to let some adolescent trolls
    > run me off of my turf. Period.
    >
    > I'm still mostly in lurk mode, though.

    Welcome back, real SM.

    Yes, this adolescent troll reminds me of:

    http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/acne.htm

    Acne constantly whines about how, like... his life and everything
    really sucks and stuff. Usually a middle class teenager with an
    allowance, unlimited access to a computer and WAY too much time
    on his hands. Acne's vague existential arguments about the
    meaningless of life and emptiness of existence are culled from
    the lyrics of the 20 gigs of MP3s he has squirreled away on his
    hard drive.
    except his rants are regarding Linux, those who use Linux ....
    and .... those particularly who advocate for Linux.

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast